PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Live-Action Film Representation

Shorty
09-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Who would play which characters?

All I can think about is Keanu Reeves for Squall even though it doesn't make sense at all and I think it would be hilarious.

I think Jennifer Morrison (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Morrison) might be an okay Quistis Trepe.

Quindiana Jones
09-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Red XIII could play a Moomba.

Rantz
09-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Let's just get the obvious ones of the way, like Robin Williams for Cid and Samuel L Jackson for Zell.

Jinx
09-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Kristen Stewart for Rinoa.

Slothy
09-05-2013, 02:55 PM
Kristen Stewart for Rinoa.

I was going to say she'd be a terrible fit because she'd need to be happy now and then, but her awful acting might actually complement Rinoa's awful character quite well.

Mo-Nercy
09-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Mike Tyson can play Zell and the make-up department saves money on temporary tattoos.

noxious.sunshine
09-05-2013, 05:53 PM
You stole my thread.

Anyway. Camilla Belle is the only choice for Rinoa. Kristin Stewart is yuckola beyond belief.
River Phoenix would be Squall (since he -is- the inspiration for Squall after all)
Robin Williams would be Cid

Leelee Sobieski for Quistis

Maybe... Alexis Bledel or Rachel Bilson for Selphie? IDK. I'm kinda stuck on that one. or maybe Summer Glau?
John Stamos as Laguna
Rachel Lee Cook as Ellone
Cam Giganet as Seifer
Brenda Song as Fuujin (couldn't think of anyone else off the top of my head)
Victor Rasuk as Raijin
Monica Bellucci as Edea
Tilda Swinten as Ultimecia

(and I totally got most of those references elsewhere, I just happen to agree with them).

Sam Jackson is too cool to play Zell.

Dr. Kadowaki can be that lady from "The Help" . Not Viola Davis. The chunky one.

And I can't think of an Irvine and I don't like who other people have suggested. So. IDK.