PDA

View Full Version : What programs are good for animation

MJN SEIFER
09-09-2013, 01:14 PM
I realize from my post about voice acting that people here probably don't think my series will be good, and I shouldn't bother with it, (judging from the fact I got no serious answers) but I am really interested in creating it, so does anyone know what programs are good for creating animation.

It will probably have to be flash, but I will be handrawing it as well.

Scotty_ffgamer
09-09-2013, 07:53 PM
I have a friend that has made animations for Loop-de-loop (or whatever that site is called), some other cartoons, and he's made several relatively well known games on Newgrounds as well. I know primarily he uses Flash, but he is something else for his newest stuff, I think. I think the only reason he primarily uses Flash is just because that's what he's used for so long since he started making cartoons when he was pretty young.

Anyways, I'll see if I can get a hold of him and find out what the other program he uses is called. He's hard to get a hold of these days, so we'll see.

Also, no one could really judge the quality of what you are wanting to make considering we have no real details for it aside from it being animated. You probably didn't get serious answers (except for the third post. I think he has a good point) because of lack of experience with animating or whatever.

Shorty
09-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm relocating this to the Help Forum. :)

Endless
09-10-2013, 08:26 AM
You could give MonkeyJam (http://monkeyjam.org/) a try, it's free ;)

Jinx
09-10-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't think anyone realized you were asking because you needed advice, I think they just thought you were being silly!

MJN SEIFER
10-24-2013, 11:08 PM
You could give MonkeyJam (http://monkeyjam.org/) a try, it's free ;) I'm really sorry to take so long to respond, but thank you. I will give this one ago, thanks.

I don't think anyone realized you were asking because you needed advice, I think they just thought you were being silly! Oh I see, I didn't think of that, I probably didn't explain it propperly (yeah, I can still remember, though everyone else probably forgot).

Sorry if this is revial.