PDA

View Full Version : What's on in Eorzea: Moonfire Faire

Aulayna
09-10-2013, 01:30 AM

The first seasonal event of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn has recently kicked off. Summer may be coming to a close here in the real world but, for the denizens of Eorzea, things are really beginning to heat up!

A Bombard invasion is currently kicking off in Costa del Sol in Eastern La Noscea which comes complete with a special FATE event. Kill enough of these incendiary menances and you'll earn yourself some epic loot in the form of Wet Bomb Ash. Yes, it's Bomb Ash... but it's wet! If that enticing prospect wasn't enough you can turn these items in at the newly returned Cascadier vendors to pick from a veritable array of swimsuits for your character. After all, if years of scantly clad females in RPGs have taught us anything it's that the best armour is often no armour at all...

So if you want to get all hot and bothered under the collar in a variety of ways then be sure to check out the Moonfire Faire! Square Enix have also confirmed that the event will run for an extended duration this year to compensate for the server congestion issues, hopefully giving the majority of players a chance to take part.

[Source: Moonfire Faire, Special Edition (http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/Moonfire_Faire_2013/) ]

Bierhumpen_Kukki
09-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Just a little heads up:
There are male and female swimsuits. If you mistakenly buy one for the wrong gender, youre stuck with it forever. Selling or discarding it wont work. So your only option is to store it in your inn box (whatever it was called).

Mirage
09-10-2013, 10:20 AM
It is totally sexist that males can't wear the female swimsuits. I mean, it is physically possible!

Elpizo
09-10-2013, 01:53 PM
Not being able to crossdress totally ruins the immersion! :colbert: Boo, Square Enix, boo!

noxious.sunshine
09-10-2013, 09:37 PM
I can't find it.

I'm in Limsa.

Rostum
09-11-2013, 12:35 AM
I can't find it.

I'm in Limsa.

It's X:11 Y:13 in Limsa Lominsa's Upper Decks. (http://img.finalfantasyxiv.com/lds/pc/global/images/special/moofire_faire/special_01.png?1378713956)

Elpizo
09-11-2013, 07:03 AM
I went all the way to Costa Del Sol, participated in FATE's above my lvl, got more Wet Bomb Ashes than I knew what to do with, only to discover there is a lower level version of the same FATE in Eastern Thanalan. *facepalm*

Bierhumpen_Kukki
09-11-2013, 07:08 AM
I guess that lower lvl version also spawns in the black shroud as well as somewhere in la noscea ( besides Costa del Sol).

Jiro
09-11-2013, 12:02 PM
So fucking revealing :exdee: