PDA

View Full Version : Hey, it's been a while, but I'm back now...

SuperMillionaire
09-12-2013, 08:13 PM
I haven't posted in a while since my summer semester of school ended, but I'm back now.

In between then and now, I took a road trip vacation with my family to three different states: Florida, Louisiana, and Virginia. In Florida, we stayed in the Panama City Beach area, where we experienced the Gulf Coast side of Florida for the first time. Then we went to New Orleans, Louisiana, and enjoyed walking around and eating the food. Finally, we went to Massanutten Resort in Massanutten, Virginia, in the Appalachian Mountains, where we visited the underground caverns in nearby Harrisonburg. I'm back in school now.

There are several threads about several topics that I want to put up, so I'll get to them soon.

SuperMillionaire

I Took the Red Pill
09-12-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh, good, you're here. I tried to Phone a Friend to ascertain your whereabouts. When that didn't work I appealed to the kindly folks in general chat in a desperate attempt to Ask the Audience. I gave it about a 50/50 shot that you'd be back. I'm glad your Final <strike>decision</strike> Answer is to stay.