PDA

View Full Version : Gaming on xbox live

Masamunemaster
09-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Does anyone still play games like call of duty black ops, left for dead 1 and 2, or the resident evils?

Sephex
09-15-2013, 11:13 PM
**** YOU N*****!!!

Sorry, it's a reflex at this point.

And I usually stray away from Xbox Live for that very reason. Sure, no matter where you game online, you'll come across people like that, but it is more prevalent on that service.

Masamunemaster
09-16-2013, 09:55 AM
I'm just wanting people to play some games nobody I know here like to play anymore, if at all.

Sephex
09-16-2013, 12:48 PM
I was just venting my frustrations with online gaming. If you are looking for people from here to play with, check out this thread: http://home.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/147207-official-eyes-final-fantasy-all-console-codes-thread.html

Friend them and message that you are from here, and I would imagine at least some will accept if they are up to it.

Pike
09-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Nah, while I have a 360 and an XBL sub my online gaming is done largely via Steam these days.

I know Hux, Paul, Dan and so on bro up for games on occasion but not CoD :shobon:

Masamunemaster
09-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Cod is my "I want to kill people and not think about it"game. I want people that know whats going on in an action or rpg game that I don't have to babysit.

DK
09-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Nah, while I have a 360 and an XBL sub my online gaming is done largely via Steam these days.

I know Hux, Paul, Dan and so on bro up for games on occasion but not CoD :shobon:

I haven't actually had my xbox with me since I left England so I'm not in the crew anymore. :(

Saying that if anyone told me I'd be 6+ months without a games console I'd have thought I'd go mad, but suprisingly it's been fine. (I still covet the day when I will get it back though.)

Iceglow
09-17-2013, 07:57 PM

I haven't actually had my xbox with me since I left England so I'm not in the crew anymore. :(

Saying that if anyone told me I'd be 6+ months without a games console I'd have thought I'd go mad, but suprisingly it's been fine. (I still covet the day when I will get it back though.)

You died, we buried an approximation of your corpse in a giant penis on Minecraft and blew it up!

Masamunemaster
09-17-2013, 10:10 PM
I think I could do that, but who really wants to try it huh? Haha

Where have you been for 6 months?

Skyblade
09-18-2013, 01:49 AM

You died, we buried an approximation of your corpse in a giant penis on Minecraft and blew it up!

That's what the villagers in Animal Farm do if you stay logged off too long, right?