PDA

View Full Version : Theatrhythm FINAL FANTASY: Curtain Call - First 12 songs at TGS

Aulayna
09-18-2013, 04:14 PM

The sequel to last years surprisingly addictive Theatrhythm FINAL FANTASY is playable at the Tokyo Game Show this weekend. To show off the new game Square Enix has created a demo version featuring 12 brand new tracks.

The game isn't expected until early 2014 but you can expect a host of new characters, game modes and somewhere in the region of 200+ songs. Those 200+ songs won't just be from the main series - there are tracks from FINAL FANTASY X-2, Mystic Quest, the Tactics series, Advent Children, the Dissidia series, Type-0, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns. Expect these tracks to take the form of the existing game modes from Theatrhythm - Battle Music Stage (BMS), Field Music Stage (FMS) and Event Music Stage (EMS). There's still no new details on the new Versus Battle Mode yet.

The songs on offer at Tokyo Game Show are:

FINAL FANTASY V
BMS - Battle on the Big Bridge
FMS - Airship

FINAL FANTASY VI
BMS - The Decisive Battle
FMS - Edgar and Sabin's Theme

FINAL FANTASY IX
BMS - Hunter Chance
FMS - You Are Not Alone

FINAL FANTASY X
BMS - Battle With Seymour
FMS - To Zanarkand

FINAL FANTASY XIV
BMS - Ten Yori Furishi Chikara

FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children
EMS - One Winged Angel

FINAL FANTASY Type-0
EMS - We Have Arrived

Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY XIII
BMS - Crimson Blitz

Some new screenshots have also surfaced:

[Source: 3DS News: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call to feature over 200 songs - Official Nintendo Magazine (http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/54552/theatrhythm-final-fantasy-curtain-call-to-feature-over-200-songs/) ]

Hollycat
09-18-2013, 06:10 PM
I hope Bombing Mission makes it in.

Freya
09-18-2013, 08:56 PM
YES. Although I still haven't got all the dark notes. Stupid spinny arrows :mad2:

Del Murder
09-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Aren't most of those in the previous version already?

Venom65437
09-19-2013, 04:16 AM
I hope we get this. I want!