PDA

View Full Version : Which Next Gen Games are you looking forward to playing?

Aulayna
09-23-2013, 07:04 PM
We'll let captain negativity ( :p ) have his own thread over there. (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/152236-next-gen-games-you-wont-touching.html) In here we'll be all positive and excited.

So tell me EoFF, which next gen titles are you looking forward too?

I'm still stoked for The Division.

Skyblade
09-23-2013, 07:11 PM
Do 3DS or Vita games count?

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Persona 5

Um, that's probably about it, to be honest. There aren't a lot of console games announced yet that I'm actually interested in.

Flying Mullet
09-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Final Fantasy XVI Nothing's been announced to screw it up!

Bolivar
09-23-2013, 07:55 PM
My number one is Killzone, I really like what they've been showing with the verticality and tactical aspects, and its looking like it'll be the multiplayer game to get. The Infamous Second Son gameplay shown thus far has been pretty damn impressive. I'm purposefully ignoring MGSV until launch and part off that is keeping all hype and excitement down for when it ships. I might finally check out Planetside 2 when the console version ships, I'm just excited for all the free to play games coming out on PS4, so you can count all them. The Indie lineup is overkill at this point, but I really don't know to much about them, so I'm going to wait until the real critical darlings stand out and go from there. Lastly, I'm really looking forward to the Witcher 3, but I play those games on PC so it's not exactly "next-Gen." My 3ds hype list hada few games on it but I don't really count that as next-Gen either

Mirage
09-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Do 3DS or Vita games count?

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Persona 5

Um, that's probably about it, to be honest. There aren't a lot of console games announced yet that I'm actually interested in.

not really next gen :(

I'm probably looking forwards to FF15.

Loony BoB
09-24-2013, 04:25 PM
FFXV, Watch Dogs, Thief all are of the most interest out of the list of games I've seen so far. The Witness looks interesting, too. Of them, only FFXV is a "must buy", although I suspect that if an Uncharted game comes out I'll be all over that, too. FF and Uncharted are pretty much the only two franchises that I will buy the games on release without question when it comes to the main console market. Mass Effect, should they come out with another game, might push me pretty quickly, too... although they'll be released on PC too so I'm not sure how I'll play it. Probably console, but... dunno.

Laddy
09-24-2013, 05:13 PM
Thief, FFXV. That's about it so far.

Del Murder
09-25-2013, 03:31 AM
FFXV and Watch Dogs will be played at some point.

Quindiana Jones
09-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Thief and Watch Dogs. But I'll be playing them on current gen because I'm hipster.

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Only FFXV, of games that aren't for the current gen too.

Freya
09-26-2013, 08:10 AM
KH3 :3

NeoCracker
09-26-2013, 09:58 AM
If P5 gets launched I woudn't be surprised to see it on current gen.

Watchdogs Next Gen version, though I dont' know if you would count that. :p

The Division could be good, could be awful, but intriging.

Hell, I'm even interested in what they are doing with The Crew, and I normally avoid those kind of games.

For sure though I want Infamous Second Son. That game looks bitching.

I have high hopes for The Order 1887, though I know to little about it.

Araciel
09-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Nothing really /curmudgeon :colbert:

EDIT - I hear they're bringing more and more board games to ipad - does that count!?

Hollycat
09-27-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm picking up Watch dogs near launch. I might grab the Crew as well.
When AC4 hits $30 I'll pick it up.

Psychotic
09-30-2013, 07:33 AM
Dead Rising 3... only it's on the Xbox One. I have a difficult choice to make!

black orb
10-14-2013, 04:04 AM
>>> The next Xeno game?. Is the only good thing I see in the horizon..:luca:

Don't raise your hopes too high on FF15 people.. I hope is better from what I have seen in the trailers, after all Im still a fan of the FF franchise..:luca:

Cosmiccandy
10-14-2013, 08:04 AM
>>> The next Xeno game?. Is the only good thing I see in the horizon..:luca:

Don't raise your hopes too high on FF15 people.. I hope is better from what I have seen in the trailers, after all Im still a fan of the FF franchise..:luca:

What? Dont the trailers just consist of nothing but some cutscenes that we have no context for? Did I miss something? Because I cant see how you can tell anything based on that trailer I saw alone.

Anyways, I remain cautiously optimistic for Thief 4, KH3, and FFV

Mirage
10-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Don't raise your hopes too high on FF15 people..

>>> Just try and stop me.. :luca:

black orb
10-14-2013, 05:25 PM
What? Dont the trailers just consist of nothing but some cutscenes that we have no context for? Did I miss something? Because I cant see how you can tell anything based on that trailer I saw alone.
>>> You can see a lot of things in just one trailer: Characters, gameplay, graphics, maps/environmets, art direction, etc.
The only thing that remain a mystery is the story, if FF15 has a great story, all the other things wont matter and FF will be saved..:luca:

>>> Just try and stop me.. :luca:
>>> Stop you?, why should I..:luca:

Freya
10-15-2013, 08:09 AM
Come on... what else do you expect of me. Give me a KH game and a new Mass Effect and I'll be buying whatever next gen console.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2782be25d118e9ba9bf6ff1c086cb2cc/tumblr_mup6q80Ofk1qlst12o2_400.gif

THAT'S RIGHT. SORA WITH GUNS! suckit.