PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Zones!

Freya
09-25-2013, 03:33 AM
I'm interested in know which zones have been your favorite so far! I encourage pictures! Share about the Quests, the monsters the scenery! Which zone is currently your favorite!

Jiro
09-25-2013, 11:50 AM
Coerthas is great, a nice Skyrim kind of vibe to it. Camp Bronze Lake is also glorious; thank you to Captain BoB for showing me around the place!

mini ninja
09-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Well, to be honest i think every zone looks great in their own ways... But i've to pick one, I'd say Costa Del Sol is kinda pretty ^^'... (( i couldn't decide which area to say, They are too awesome ^^'... SORRY ))

Loony BoB
09-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah, Upper La Noscea (ie, Camp Bronze Lake) is the most beautiful place I've been to. Coerthas is nice but only in short bursts - it's a place that dazzles on first viewing and slowly you get bored of the snow and it loses it's appeal, at least for me. La Noscea doesn't lose that appeal at all, it's just gorgeous from start to finish, really. Thanalan is a place that has grown on me the longer I spend in it (particularly the less frequently visited places such as Southern Thanalan), while the Shroud and Mor Dhona are pretty but not amazing.