PDA

View Full Version : Toilet humor

Freya
09-26-2013, 07:14 AM
Okay not really humor. :poo: Why is it so hard to put the seat down, guys? Currently other-where online i'm getting berated because I stated that 3/4 actions require it down. So statistically it should be down. Now even if you count all the actions, of course #1 happens more often, between a male and female in the bathroom, it still requires to be down more than up. SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM BOYS? Why do you feel so offended when we ask it to be put down?

I'm perplexed why this is such an issue with men. Explain to me men.

Also do you have this problem with women/men in your household?

Quindiana Jones
09-26-2013, 07:17 AM
It takes a complete non-amount of effort to either lift a seat or put it down. Who cares?

But bathrooms do look nicer with it down, and you don't want arsegerms escaping, so keep it down. :colbert:

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 07:21 AM
I just piss all over the seat, problem solved.

noxious.sunshine
09-26-2013, 08:54 AM
I gave that fight up a loooooooong time ago. lol

It's a losing battle.

Faris
09-26-2013, 10:15 AM
It takes a complete non-amount of effort to either lift a seat or put it down. Who cares?

This :monster: If you don't notice and fall in, sucks to be you.

Loony BoB
09-26-2013, 10:37 AM
I put both seat and lid down when I'm done. Habit.

Night Fury
09-26-2013, 10:57 AM
Misleading thread title has upset me. Had a load of poop jokes for you all.

Rantz
09-26-2013, 11:12 AM
I pee sitting down cause I'm lazy, so it's a non-issue.

Jinx
09-26-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't understand why it's such an issue for women.

If the seat is down, men have to put it up? Does it really matter either way? If you see it up and you need to go, put it down. Takes literally less than a second.

Denmark leaves the seat up and I don't care. The only couple of times it's bothered me is when I've woken up in the middle of the night, mostly asleep, and then fall butt in. But it's kind of funny too.

Quindiana Jones
09-26-2013, 01:42 PM
I did not believe it was humanly possible to fall into a toilet. What the hell, guys.

noxious.sunshine
09-26-2013, 03:25 PM
*giggle* Parker didn't put the seat down one time and fell in.

She got really mad at me 'cuz I laughed.

Freya
09-26-2013, 03:31 PM
I do a lot of night peeing. It's a surprise in the dark when you fall/almost fall. If you were kinda groggy, you're for sure awake then!

Mirage
09-26-2013, 03:38 PM
I generally only pee standing up when I am outdoors like in the woods or something, I rarely do it when using toilets. Depending on the mood or situation, I might do it, but I much prefer to sit down. It's just more comfortable that way, and the risk of a few drops escaping to somewhere they shouldn't go is reduced from 3% to 0.1%. I absolutely loathe it when guys with terrible aim pee standing up. It's the reason why all male toilets everywhere smell intensely of urine. Smurfing retards.

I like the feel of fresh air reaching my butthole, which you don't get when standing up. feelsgoodman.jpg dealwithit.jpg yolo.png

As a result of this, I keep the seat down almost always. The lid, however, I don't give a crap about.

sharkythesharkdogg
09-26-2013, 04:53 PM
If the seat is down, I lift it up and pee. Women think men miss, but it's actually splashing that causes the "pissing all of over the seat" issue. So then I wipe it off after I'm done, just in case there was splashing.

The seat is already lifted out of the way, so I'm wiping off the toilet rim anyway. I think for this amount of consideration, a lady shouldn't mind putting the seat back down when it's her turn.

Like Freya said, we all sit to at least poop. I've had to poop at night. I've never fallen in. :shrug:

Madonna
09-26-2013, 05:00 PM
How many people actually live with women? I mean, this is the Internet; considering the correct answer is nobody, I am not surprised most people do not think to put the seat down for others. Guys are always aware whether the seat is up or down because different business dictates different positions, so why are women so assuming the seat is going to be down and then fall in?

Scotty_ffgamer
09-26-2013, 05:09 PM
I always put the seat down because it's not a big deal. Not worth getting into arguments about or anything. Also, the bathroom looks a little nicer/has a more clean look I feel when you keep the seat down. I currently only live with my male roommate so it would never really be an issue anyways, but I've noticed he always keeps the seat down as well, haha.

Shorty
09-26-2013, 05:14 PM
I have fallen into a toilet on more than one occasion because I am one of the people who assume it will be down and do not take note of my surroundings. :|

Denmark
09-26-2013, 05:16 PM

because women are delicate flowers and everything a man does should cater to women, and if they don't do everything EXACTLY RIGHT then they're a terrible person! FEMINISM HO

Nice GuyTM: Always puts the toilet seat down

Shorty
09-26-2013, 05:18 PM

because women are delicate flowers and everything a man does should cater to women, and if they don't do everything EXACTLY RIGHT then they're a terrible person! FEMINISM HO

Nice GuyTM: Always puts the toilet seat down

says the man his girlfriend just exposed as an up-leaver

noxious.sunshine
09-26-2013, 05:21 PM
wtf is an up-leaver?

CimminyCricket
09-26-2013, 05:31 PM
I don't leave the toilet seat up, but that's because I put the lid and seat down because I don't want any of those freak germs escaping from my toilet.

also alligators

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 05:34 PM
So both Kaycee and Sarah have fallen into the toilet. One might say that is where they belong. :holmes:

Shorty
09-26-2013, 05:35 PM
:aimmad:

Freya
09-26-2013, 06:03 PM
:aimmad:

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 06:07 PM
I said one might say! I didn't say that was necessarily my opinion!

Which it totally is. :flirt:

Quindiana Jones
09-26-2013, 06:08 PM
People who fall into toilets are also people who walk into traffic.

Can't happen soon enough, I say.

Shorty
09-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Funny you should say...

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 06:13 PM
How do you get out of a toilet once you've fallen in? It seems like you'd be flailing about like a turtle on its back.

Shorty
09-26-2013, 06:13 PM
Turtles flip over eventually.

That or they die.

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 06:17 PM
When you play the game of porcelain thrones...

Shorty
09-26-2013, 06:19 PM
You put the seat down or you fall in. :(

Skyblade
09-26-2013, 06:26 PM

I have to agree with BoB here. It takes essentially no time or effort, is more sanitary, and makes the room look nicer. Never really understood the idea of leaving either up the whole time.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Hang around enough girls and you always put it down. Don't worry KC, I always put it back down! :D

Shiny
09-26-2013, 06:34 PM
If it's your place, I don't care, but if you come in to my house and don't put the toilet seat down I will curb stomp you.

Mirage
09-26-2013, 06:35 PM

I have to agree with BoB here. It takes essentially no time or effort, is more sanitary, and makes the room look nicer. Never really understood the idea of leaving either up the whole time.

You talk as if leaving the lid up is some sort of active process that is performed. It's the result of no action, which can easily be explained by laziness. Are you going to ask why people are lazy? Don't ask me, I don't know :p.

Shaibana
09-26-2013, 07:12 PM
what i think the main reason is to put the seat down is safety..
yes.. safety..

when a woman comes in, and you are all bussy in your head, you drop yr pants and sit down.. if the seat is up you will be done quickly becaus you will crap yourself!

the man on the other hand, if you rush in and start peeing the seat will get a bit dirty, but that wont be the end of the world.

and thats why the seat has to be down

Denmark
09-26-2013, 07:44 PM
if your gender doesn't have the bladder control to spend half a second moving a toilet seat

Slothy
09-26-2013, 08:59 PM

This. Plus I mostly sit down to pee out of laziness/to avoid splashing all over the toilet and my pants anyway.

Jess
09-26-2013, 09:10 PM
I have lived with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years and I have never walked into the bathroom to find the toilet seat up. His housemate beforehand was female, so I wonder if she trained him. :jess:

Shaibana
09-26-2013, 09:20 PM
if your gender doesn't have the bladder control to spend half a second moving a toilet seat

its not about spending time.. sometimes you are just to distracted or something to see that the toilet seat is up

Quindiana Jones
09-27-2013, 03:43 AM
No. Nobody is that useless at being human. I reject this.

Mirage
09-27-2013, 04:22 AM
I don't know why anyone would expect the seat to always be down.

WildRaubtier
09-27-2013, 04:54 AM
The way I see it, there's a major hygiene issue leaving the seat down. A dude doesn't actually care if it's up or not, he's gonna piss. if it's still down, enjoy your piss seats, ladies.

krissy
09-27-2013, 05:25 AM
sit down when you pee no matter what your gender is
problem solved
and you get to relax a bit

NorthernChaosGod
09-27-2013, 05:50 AM
I have my own bathroom and the seat stays up most of the time. I mostly just leave the seat and/or lid in the position it's already in and move it according to the next use.

Quindiana Jones
09-27-2013, 02:31 PM
I always put the seat and lid down because I think it looks nice. But if somebody didn't put the seat down, I'm not so inattentive that I would spaz out and fall in head first.

Sephex
09-27-2013, 02:41 PM
One time I got mad at an ex for this, so I duct taped the lid with like half a roll.

Screw her, it was the funniest **** ever. Because she had to work for it.

Old Manus
09-27-2013, 04:09 PM
As far as I'm concerned if you're so absent minded about where you're about to place your bare ass that you fall into the toilet, you deserve to get stuck and be inched loose with a crowbar-like instrument.

Jinx
09-27-2013, 04:50 PM
We don't get STUCK! You just get a cold bottom.

Hollycat
09-27-2013, 05:27 PM
Everyone is supposed to sit down facing the tank, whether they are peeing or taking a sir Harrington. That way you can flush without having to stand up and look at your sir Harrington. Additionally then you can use the provided shelf to hold your books and pens.

theundeadhero
09-27-2013, 05:37 PM
You can uselessly complain all you want but it's still your fault you fell in the toilet.

Jinx
09-27-2013, 06:40 PM
I didn't complain. I'm in the "leave the seat up, I really don't care" camp.

Quindiana Jones
09-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Is Sir Harrington the new filter for shit or something? Because I really hope it is.

Denmark
09-27-2013, 07:14 PM
HC's reference (http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s16e01-reverse-cowgirl)

Hollycat
09-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Is Sir Harrington the new filter for trout or something? Because I really hope it is.
Oh how I wish it was. That would make the world a little more magical.

Elskidor
09-28-2013, 12:38 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7114302464/h13BEB350/

Araciel
09-29-2013, 04:15 AM
What anus said,
If you don't look where you're putting your bare ass you're a special kinda' person.

Also I always put it down because I y'know, leave things how I found 'em.

Also how does a dude sit down to pee without getting his bits all pissy anyway

noxious.sunshine
09-29-2013, 04:22 AM
I have a new obsession with wiping the toilet seat down with bleach cleaner both before & after I use it.

Jiro
09-29-2013, 04:49 AM
I just don't understand how this became an issue that is basically a deal breaker for some people. Way to obsess over some of the grossest bodily functions we have. I leave the seat down because it looks nicer and I don't want shitty bacteria floating around in the air, but goddamn it's not that hard to pay attention to what you're doing. If you're seriously too out of it to notice there isn't a seat, then I'd be concerned about you actually making it to the bathroom and not just shitting/pissing all over the floor. Don't you... don't you turn the light on?

theundeadhero
09-29-2013, 05:13 AM
I'm still wondering why so many people seem to think putting the seat and lid down creates a super-magic barrier that prevents any and all germs from escaping their toilet. Germs so mean and crafty they will totally escape if that shit gets left up.

Araciel
09-29-2013, 05:19 AM
If you flush with it up, it sprays everything at least a bit, but that's all I know.

WildRaubtier
09-29-2013, 07:12 AM
germs gonna get out no matter what you do

your only option is a strong immune system

LocoColt04
09-29-2013, 07:23 AM
If it's your place, I don't care, but if you come in to my house and don't put the toilet seat down I will curb stomp you.At my place, I always have both down out of habit, like BoB and Skyblade both mentioned.

But I'm the asshole who will go into my bathroom after guests use it and audibly slam them down if they didn't put them back down when they were done.

Elskidor
09-29-2013, 07:41 AM
I tend to leave the seat down out of habit, but now and then I may forget if I wake up to use it in the night, and I'm half asleep. If I do forget to put the seat down and someone mentions it to me in a nagging tone, I'm more likely to make a habit of leaving it up intentionally for the next few weeks. Either party is just as capable of lifting or lowering the seat for the next person.

noxious.sunshine
09-29-2013, 08:51 PM
Uhm Jiro?.... There's fecal matter -everywhere-.

Hollycat
09-29-2013, 08:53 PM
How did Sir Harrington get on the ceiling?

Sephex
09-29-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm still wondering why so many people seem to think putting the seat and lid down creates a super-magic barrier that prevents any and all germs from escaping their toilet. Germs so mean and crafty they will totally escape if that shit gets left up.

That reminded me of this show I saw where they actually said that in a household, the bathroom toilet isn't the most grossest area in the house for germs. Like, you could eat off the toilet and it wouldn't be as bad as your usual spots since more activity is there. Also, your phone, TV remotes, etc. actually contain more germs than a bathroom as well. I just tried to find the clip, but I can't even remember what show I was watching.

Jiro
09-30-2013, 06:40 AM
Uhm Jiro?.... There's fecal matter -everywhere-.

And? There's shit everywhere, so should I dunk my face in the toilet before I flush? Limiting the amount of bacteria that immediately jettisons toward my face when I flush is probably a good idea. I also clean the toilet regularly and make liberal use of those air fresheners that are meant to kill germs. I know it's not perfect, but fuck, a lot of things aren't perfect and we still take steps to limit them. That's why we take showers and clean the house; shit's gonna get dirty again anyway, but it's just ​better for ya.

Loony BoB
09-30-2013, 11:27 AM
If a guy is getting his 'bits' wet, either he's doing it wrong or he has some kind of abnormality he may want to consider getting checked over by a doctor. Every guy has to sit at some point, because sometimes you need to crap and pee. And, uh, I hope they're sitting down when that happens... :erm:

Quindiana Jones
09-30-2013, 11:47 AM
I usually cling to my ceiling and go all Dambusters on that thing.

Araciel
09-30-2013, 04:59 PM
If a guy is getting his 'bits' wet, either he's doing it wrong or he has some kind of abnormality he may want to consider getting checked over by a doctor. Every guy has to sit at some point, because sometimes you need to crap and pee. And, uh, I hope they're sitting down when that happens... :erm:

Ehhh I pee before I crap, I always imagined the constant stream of urine into the shallow water/against the bowl would splash back onto me.

Jiro
09-30-2013, 05:54 PM
You gotta be pissing an absolute torrent for that to happen.

Hollycat
09-30-2013, 06:06 PM
I use my hover seat.

Psychotic
09-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Awesome, I love hearing about how people I know defecate. What a whimsical turn this thread has taken.

noxious.sunshine
09-30-2013, 07:01 PM
They say toilet water is cleaner than what comes out of the tap. Hehe

Shiny
09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
For some reason I am really creeped out by that "hehe" you put.

noxious.sunshine
09-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Oh snap. That -does- look bad .

I don't drink toilet water. My dog used to. And my cat I had growing up.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-11-2013, 07:17 AM
Whenever I go to the bathroom I adjust the seat accordingly for what I have to do. Don't think twice about it. Get on with my day.

In my experience the only time it's ever been an issue is when a female comes out of the bathroom and gives me a death glare and I'm just like what :confused:

Iceglow
10-11-2013, 08:45 AM
What puzzles me is the fact that obviously so many men cannot aim down a 30cm wide hole. It's a fucking foot across. Learn to fucking aim your piss down the hole without getting fucking everywhere. (can you tell I grew up in a house full of women?)

I Took the Red Pill
10-11-2013, 09:05 AM
I was 99% sure that you were a woman.