PDA

View Full Version : Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

SuperMillionaire
09-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents_of_SHIELD)

I just watched the pilot episode on Tuesday night, and it was great! And I've heard that this was ABC's best drama since 2009, and it trounced the competition.

The series is set in the same Marvel Cinematic Universe as the 2012 Avengers movie, and Clark Gregg reprises his role as Agent Phil Coulson in the series. It turns out that Nick Fury ordered him to fake his own death in order to motivate the Avengers to take down Loki and his Army. Like the film, this series is also being produced by Joss Whedon.

Spuuky
09-26-2013, 06:13 PM
To be fair, it would have trounced the competition even if it was terrible, because people love the Marvel universe and Joss Whedon and give them both the benefit of the doubt.

Shauna
09-26-2013, 06:30 PM
Clark Gregg reprises his role as Agent Phil Coulson in the series. It turns out that Nick Fury ordered him to fake his own death in order to motivate the Avengers to take down Loki and his Army.

I have not watched it, but this entire kind of plot thread makes me :colbert:

Slothy
09-26-2013, 06:39 PM
Clark Gregg reprises his role as Agent Phil Coulson in the series. It turns out that Nick Fury ordered him to fake his own death in order to motivate the Avengers to take down Loki and his Army.

I have not watched it, but this entire kind of plot thread makes me :colbert:

It's quite clearly hinted in the episode that that is not what actually happened but Coulson doesn't know what actually happened.

Shauna
09-26-2013, 07:02 PM
Ah cool. I'll need to give it a watch at some point. I was gonna do so anyway, regardless of the state of the plot.

Slothy
09-26-2013, 07:07 PM
Yeah, I just didn't want you to go in thinking that something that silly might actually be true.

Skyblade
09-26-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm a little iffy on the show. Mainly because, at this point, I'm finding it hard to link in to the Marvel universe. There's a difference between costumed superheroes and suit-wearing agents. The show just doesn't give off quite the same vibe at this point (to me at least).

I wound up taking this show a little more seriously than I should, and that hurt it, because the sort of plot they seem to be going for really aggravates me if it's supposed to be in a realistic world. I have to keep telling myself that it's the Marvel world and that I should just accept the things, which isn't something I ever had to do in the movies.

Del Murder
09-26-2013, 10:31 PM
So far this show felt more like Smallville or Arrow than Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. I love both those shows but if this is going to be an Avengers tie-in then power-inducing centipede bracelets isn't going to do the trick. You don't need to have a Marvel hero flying in every week, but I expected something with a little more impact. The cast also feels disjointed and not cohesive like Whedon's past works, but it may just take time. Dollhouse and Buffy didn't really flow at first either but I came to love the supporting cast of both eventually.

However, I loved all the quick wit and that the show didn't take itself too seriously most of the time. I also really enjoyed the purposefully overly-campy moments like the very end of the episode.

Slothy
09-26-2013, 10:34 PM
It's not SHIELD without flying cars.

Miriel
09-26-2013, 11:23 PM
It was ok. I think the saving grace was how funny it was.

But other than that, it felt very much like a CW or Fox show. Very campy, a little typical, not too new or exciting. And the cast seemed mostly made up of cliches.

That being said, I have hopes for the show and it might grow into itself. Afterall, Buffy was pretty terrible the first season and look how nicely that one turned out. Dollhouse too got so much better as it went on.

Calliope
09-27-2013, 03:30 AM
I thought it was alright. I watched it today while I was at home sick, and it was pretty much the sort of thing I would want to watch while I was sick and didn't want to have to concentrate on anything.

Slothy
09-27-2013, 03:38 AM
It was ok. I think the saving grace was how funny it was.

But other than that, it felt very much like a CW or Fox show. Very campy, a little typical, not too new or exciting. And the cast seemed mostly made up of cliches.

That being said, I have hopes for the show and it might grow into itself. Afterall, Buffy was pretty terrible the first season and look how nicely that one turned out. Dollhouse too got so much better as it went on.

Speaking of a cast made up of cliches, that was pretty much Buffy, especially when it started. But I suppose when your thing is character development like it is with Whedon, where you start isn't always as important as where you end up.

Jiro
09-27-2013, 04:12 AM
I've been tossing up whether or not to watch this. Watching the various superhero films and believing that the other heroes wouldn't show up to lend a hand is one thing, but having the entire Avengers team absent means that whatever drama SHIELD has to face is not nearly as impressive. I don't know. Maybe I'll give it a looksee, it could be a good series if you handwave the Avengers.

Quindiana Jones
09-27-2013, 04:17 AM
I feel that when he does new things, Whedon typically just tried to tick boxes so as to not cause too much trouble. It's when everybody starts loving the show that he starts to... well, Whedonify it. :D

Araciel
09-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Coulson is a bit too Whedoney now, but aside from that it was good enough. The funny parts were funny and there was some good violence right in the beginning that I wasn't expecting.

I didn't like when it looked like it was gonna be CSI in the Marvelverse (forgive me if that's what it's gonna be), but eh I guess I could live with that.

I'll have to rewatch but I think there were some ham-handed exposition scenes too which I didn't expect.

fire_of_avalon
09-28-2013, 03:00 AM
My theory is that Coulson is a failed re-try of the experiment that created Captain America. He likes Lola because it was a car he would have driven as a young man. He has mint condition Captain America trading cards because he was a kid when Captain America.

Also, Vivi, it's Coulson's idea to play dead so the Avengers have something... uh... to uh... to avenge.

I cringed at a few things, but I think given the chance this show will find its feet.

Slothy
09-28-2013, 03:11 AM
Also, Vivi, it's Coulson's idea to play dead so the Avengers have something... uh... to uh... to avenge.

True that that's what he said in the movie, and probably part of the reason he was convinced that's what actually happened, but Maria Hill at one point in the episode basically outright states that that's a load of BS and Coulson doesn't actually know that that's not what happened. My point being, they strongly suggest that his return isn't as simple as them faking his death and that something else entirely is going on. Something Coulson doesn't know a thing about.

Psychotic
09-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Saw it, decent enough opening. Will continue to watch and see how it develops. I don't know if I am a fan of The SHIELD Gang though. All a bit cliched as far as they went.

NorthernChaosGod
09-30-2013, 02:15 AM
I'm going to watch it if only to find out why they decided to pull this shitty move with Coulson. :colbert:

Psychotic
09-30-2013, 07:12 AM
He beat Death at Battleships.

Araciel
09-30-2013, 04:54 PM
That's non-non-non heinous.

Psychotic
09-30-2013, 05:38 PM
I would say it was more most triumphant.

Rostum
10-02-2013, 08:27 AM
I enjoyed it. Quite high production for a sci-fi show these days, and seemingly enjoyable. I'll be interested to see where this show goes.

Will there be any appearances of Nick Fury or any of the Avengers?

Slothy
10-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Don't know about the Avengers, but you'll have your answer about Nick Fury in the second episode.

Miriel
10-02-2013, 07:20 PM
I thought the 2nd episode was terribly bad. Like, awful.

Generic plot, generic action scenes, generic rebel group, generic betrayal by hot lady, generic bickering and coming together as a team at the last minute. Blah.

Only good parts were Melinda May who is badass and Nick Fury cameo!! I had no idea that was coming so it was a neat surprise.

Will continue to watch because I keep telling myself that Buffy needed a full season to find itself. C'mon SHIELD, you can do it!

Del Murder
10-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Yeah May is the best character by far. Fitz Simmons is ok. This episode was boring up until the very last scene. They can't always have Fury saving it though.

Rostum
10-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Haven't seen it up for download (yay for Australia being a week behind, and claiming it is "fast tracked" from the US). But that is disappointing if it's really as bad as you say it is. :(

Araciel
10-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Ep 2 - ehhhh

Kossage
10-03-2013, 08:28 PM
I've seen the first two episodes, and I was pleasantly surprised by their quality; Whedon doesn't disappoint. Sure, the show has some flaws at the moment, but it's good-hearted fun, maybe a bit cliched and cheesy at times, but that's not necessarily a bad thing if done properly. I like the sense of adventure in this which is sorely missing in many so-called adventure shows lately. Characters are given time to develop (some good banter here and there and genuine character moments), there's a good enough budget here to give things a cinematic feel.

I like how the story weaves many of the films together and we have nods to events from past movies. I wonder how far this goes intertextually, and with the nice cameo at the end of episode 2 I wonder if we'll see more high profile cameos in the future. The storyline as a whole has potential, and I hope the team keeps building on top of what is already working.

I actually found the cast okay. Clark Gregg obviously steals the show, and I like how the show has casting which nods at Disney stuff (Ming Na from Mulan) but also from Whedon's own works (J. August Richards of Angel fame in the first episode as the black guy with powers; it took me a moment to realize it was none other than older "Gunn" I was watching, and that made me happy). I've heard criticisms about the acting of Chloe Bennett (Skye), but I think she's doing an okay job and does bring enthusiasm to the cast (considering what a big fan of Whedon and Marvelverse she is). I guess time will tell how well the cast begins working together, but I have high hopes they do as there's already a lot of great banter and chemistry in the air.

One thing I have to mention is that the show has an orchestral score for every episode (so far, anyway). That's amazing and something I wasn't expecting Disney et al to allow for this project because of how much that kind of endeavour costs! However, Bear McCreary has created a truly fun and memorable soundscape for the show so far, and I hope he keeps up the forward momentum to craft a great heroic score to accompany the agents' adventures. The main theme, albeit somewhat generic (as heard e.g. here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rg0Qa3pOFo)), works quite well when you want to up the ante during heroic moments, and I like the reflective versions of it played during introspective moments. I hope we'll get more thematic development over time, and I'm sure McCreary will deliver based on the good stuff I've heard about the reimagined Battlestar Galactica series score.

I'll be tuning in to see each episode, and I hope I'll be as entertained in the future as I was during these past two episodes. In a way this kind of storytelling is like a jump back to the 90s era series, and that's fine by me because it works quite well in this setting. And as stated before, I like to chew the cheese, so bring it on. :)

Rostum
10-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Is it just me, or can no one find the second episode on torrent sites?

Del Murder
10-05-2013, 04:01 PM
You're not missing anything.

Elskidor
10-05-2013, 09:19 PM
So episode 2 sucks, huh? I may as well wait to watch it once a good episode comes along to go with the bad one. Maybe Ep 3 will get the show into gear. I don't think I've ever been sold off on any of Joss' shows until mid season, so I'm not surprised it has a weak start.

NorthernChaosGod
10-06-2013, 01:54 AM

I found it on The Pirate Bay pretty easily. o_O

Rostum
10-06-2013, 05:46 AM

Strange that I couldn't... Anyways I did end up finding it elsewhere. Wasn't that bad, but wasn't anything great. I enjoy it for its light-heartedness among the few heavy shows I've been watching recently.

Rantz
10-06-2013, 09:36 AM
I'll give it the rest of the season, but I'm not super impressed so far. It's not terrible, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

Ayen
10-06-2013, 06:42 PM
I watched the pilot episode and enjoyed it, but sadly I missed episode two because of my sleep schedule. I looked up the Nick Fury cameo on YouTube though. Hilarious! Didn't think any of the bigger movie stars would make an appearance, especially this soon. Hopeful that at some point some of the other big names also make cameos in the future.

Elskidor
10-06-2013, 09:42 PM
A lot of bigger movie stars just won't do TV. I don't know much about how it all works, but I'd imagine they have to pay them a fortune even for a small cameo, or they'd have to accept a pay cut for TV, which nobody wants to work for less money.

Slothy
10-07-2013, 03:21 AM
A lot of bigger movie stars just won't do TV. I don't know much about how it all works, but I'd imagine they have to pay them a fortune even for a small cameo, or they'd have to accept a pay cut for TV, which nobody wants to work for less money.

There are some actors out there who will take a pay cut or even do work for free because they love a show, movie, or whatever that they're involved in. It's not a super common thing mind you, but it does happen. But if they were to have to pay them their going rate I doubt we'll see people like Robert Downey Jr. showing up. Part of me wonders if Samuel Jackson did it just for fun since I'd imagine he's not cheap.

Shlup
10-07-2013, 05:11 AM
I feel like I was promised super heroes, and I'm not seeing any super heroes.

Spuuky
10-07-2013, 08:44 PM
There are some actors out there who will take a pay cut or even do work for free because they love a show, movie, or whatever that they're involved in. It's not a super common thing mind you, but it does happen. But if they were to have to pay them their going rate I doubt we'll see people like Robert Downey Jr. showing up. Part of me wonders if Samuel Jackson did it just for fun since I'd imagine he's not cheap.The most likely thing, for anyone of that level who is appearing, is that whatever they end up in here (one episode, repeated cameos, etc) is written in to their larger, ultra-rich contract for the Avengers movie franchise. For instance, a deal to pay a thousand solid gold skulls to Samuel L Jackson to appear in 5 Avengers movies or whatever would also include the requirement to show up for X parts of this TV show.

Shlup
10-09-2013, 05:00 AM

Strange that I couldn't... Anyways I did end up finding it elsewhere. Wasn't that bad, but wasn't anything great. I enjoy it for its light-heartedness among the few heavy shows I've been watching recently.

Use "Marvels" as your key word. Took me a couple tries to figure it out too.

Ayen
10-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Anyone catch the last episode? I about forgot it was on (asides from NCIS I'm not used to things being on Tuesday), I thought it was good.

Skyblade
10-09-2013, 04:52 PM
Anyone catch the last episode? I about forgot it was on (asides from NCIS I'm not used to things being on Tuesday), I thought it was good.

It was pretty decent, certainly better than episode 2. Although I'm curious that the bad guy actually seemed to have gotten away, especially since he knows Sky is working for S.H.I.E.L.D. and could communicate that to the Rising Tide.

So episode 2 sucks, huh? I may as well wait to watch it once a good episode comes along to go with the bad one. Maybe Ep 3 will get the show into gear. I don't think I've ever been sold off on any of Joss' shows until mid season, so I'm not surprised it has a weak start.

It didn't suck, exactly. It was just...boring. You knew every single thing that was going to happen in the episode long before it actually happened. It was completely cliché and predictable. The plot was what really failed that episode.

Ayen
10-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah, usually they just kill the bad guy and remove any further story ideas you could have had with them. I always found that ironic because Stan Lee was always a believer in never killing a good villain.

Rostum
10-10-2013, 08:49 AM
I really, really, really want to like this show. I'm not a huge Marvel fan, but I love adventure/sci-fi shows of this nature. It's just really boring so far though. :\

Ayen
10-10-2013, 07:18 PM
It's still trying to find it stride by the look of it. Just heard today on Facebook that ABC purchased it for the full season so hopefully it'll get the time to really start flowing. I just can't help but feel the reason people aren't getting into it is because they want more costume superheroes and the likes, but the name of the show is "Marvel Agents of Shield" so obviously it's going to be more about spies and the likes.

Rostum
10-11-2013, 12:33 PM
so obviously it's going to be more about spies and the likes.

Take superheroes out of the equation for a minute. As a show about "spies and the likes", it's still extremely boring.

Miriel
10-11-2013, 06:01 PM
so obviously it's going to be more about spies and the likes.

Take superheroes out of the equation for a minute. As a show about "spies and the likes", it's still extremely boring.
Yuuuup. Whedon needs to take a look at how J.J. Abrams jumpstarted Alias. Shield really is like a poor (except with a bigger budget!) version of Alias only campier, with worse acting, uninteresting plot, no emotional depth and a rag tag team that doesn't really work together.

Aulayna
10-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Eh it's "okay" so far - Whedon shows always take a few episodes to get rolling with the exception of Firefly.. Whilst it hasn't wowed me yet and has been slightly predictable it's still been enjoyable enough "brain off" viewing. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt for now.

I do wonder how much creative freedom he's been given with this though. The first 3 episodes sort of have a whiff of guys in suits pulling the strings more than Whedon himself.

Shlup
10-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Episode 3 wasn't terrible. Though my expectations are pretty low at this point...

Aulayna
10-24-2013, 11:20 AM
It's growing on me now.

Araciel
10-24-2013, 08:35 PM
tee hee 'Scorch'

Ehh I keep watching.. it's like a car accident.

Ayen
10-24-2013, 08:36 PM
tee hee 'Scorch'

"Oh god, he named him."

Aulayna
11-30-2013, 11:42 PM
So is anyone still watching this? I've quite enjoyed the past couple of episodes and can imagine them ending on a big pre-Christmas cliffhanger as Coulson is currently questioning whether or not he was really in Tahiti, and we're seeing May develop as a character and just general better cast interactions all around. Feels like it's getting into the swing of things over all now.

Ayen
11-30-2013, 11:45 PM
I haven't been following it a whole lot lately. I keep forgetting because of the day. I'm only used to there being NCIS on Tuesdays.

Del Murder
12-01-2013, 12:53 AM
I watched an episode randomly and it was ok. Then I watched the next week's episode and it was terrible. So I'm done with this one for realz now.

The Man
12-01-2013, 04:02 AM
I know the internets aren't too enthused with this show, but I still think it's worth watching. The Blacklist is probably my favourite new show of the season though.

Agent Proto
12-01-2013, 04:19 AM
I'm enjoying the show, but mostly for Fitz and Simmons. They make such a great pair!

Del Murder
12-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Nine Nine and Almost Human are the best new shows.

Araciel
12-03-2013, 05:24 AM
I agree with Almost Human - haven't seen the other.

SHIELD is getting better but... not by much.

Aulayna
12-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Damn, that cliffhanger at the end of this weeks episode :o

Mercen-X
12-16-2013, 10:08 PM
Castaway reference

Shaibana
01-04-2014, 04:00 PM
i just started watching this, finished the 1st episode..
and i already hate those 2 scientist, the guy cant act, and why do scientists always have to be like that?
they remind me of the 2 scientist of Pacific Rim ... god i hate them

Agent Proto
01-04-2014, 05:33 PM
Aw, don't hate them! I like the both of them, but I didn't start off that way when I started watching. They may grow on you and you get to appreciate their characters more as you get further into the show.

Shaibana
01-04-2014, 06:01 PM
Aw, don't hate them! I like the both of them, but I didn't start off that way when I started watching. They may grow on you and you get to appreciate their characters more as you get further into the show.

i hope so, but im just really tired of the stereotype science duo wich these 2 also seem to be :S
or maybe its theire accent that just doesnt fit in this american show :P

Depression Moon
01-05-2014, 12:45 AM
I heard this show is pretty bad.

Elskidor
01-05-2014, 04:55 AM
I lost interest by November. Did it get better?

blackmage_nuke
01-05-2014, 01:59 PM
I enjoy it and dont understand why there is so much hate surrounding it.

It's an enjoyable adventure with interesting chararacters just stereotypical enough to make the accessible but just that little bit off the cliche that theyre engaging

Shaibana
01-05-2014, 02:33 PM
I enjoy it and dont understand why there is so much hate surrounding it.

It's an enjoyable adventure with interesting chararacters just stereotypical enough to make the accessible but just that little bit off the cliche that theyre engaging

what bothers me is that im afraid that its going to pretty much another 'crime scene serie'
what i neither really like is that ppl are always showing of cool gadgets, like the flying car.
it just the way he does that. acting all cool and stuff

blackmage_nuke
01-05-2014, 02:38 PM
The flying car was the low point of that episode

Mercen-X
01-09-2014, 11:15 PM
I'm disappointed with Coulson's reveal. I was hoping he was a clone or had been implanted with some kind of mystical energy source but the fact that Fury "moved heaven and earth" leaves me hopeful that something impossible was done to keep Coulson alive. That, in and of itself, also begs the question as to why... as in what is Coulson's significance that Fury would go through so much trouble to bring him back? I always knew Coulson had been brainwashed (every time he heard the word Tahiti, he responded "it's a magical place.") I also knew Peterson wasn't dead.

blackmage_nuke
01-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Really? You were disapointed that he wasnt a clone or recieved magic powers? I think that would have been way to predictable and cliche. If it was clones I wouldve been annoyed

Mercen-X
01-10-2014, 09:16 AM
Well, I was hoping that I'd be right is more a correct way of putting it. I never thought he'd become some kind of exceptional being, I just figured I'd pegged the most likely reason everyone was so shady about him. With the reveal, I just feel we weren't given enough logical incentive to the whole mystery surrounding him. Everyone was so bothered by it. There have to be deeper implications.

blackmage_nuke
01-10-2014, 10:57 AM
If one of your friends went through a traumatic experience and then forgot about it you'd probably try your best not to remind them of it too. Especially if it was your fault

Araciel
01-10-2014, 04:38 PM
The whole mai and what's his face thing is the most popcorn thing in the show.. also how is that girl not her daughter...and when she actually confirms he and mai are banging...lolol

Mercen-X
01-10-2014, 09:14 PM
By that girl, do you mean Sky? The previews for next episode said the information about Sky's mother was worse than she could imagine. Also... what's his face? Ward? Coulson? Peterson? Fourth face?

Araciel
01-10-2014, 11:20 PM
Yes sky

I don't watch the previews

Ward.

Thought context would break the vagueness.

Shaibana
01-11-2014, 01:40 PM
yyeaaahhh im already giving up on this show.
ive watched 1 episode but now a week later i still cant get myself to watch the next

Aulayna
04-06-2014, 06:19 PM
This has really picked up now, especially with the direct tie-in's to the latest Captain America film.

Ayen
04-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Yeah, it would start to pick up after I stopped following it.

blackmage_nuke
04-06-2014, 11:00 PM
i just started watching this, finished the 1st episode..
and i already hate those 2 scientist, the guy cant act, and why do scientists always have to be like that?
they remind me of the 2 scientist of Pacific Rim ... god i hate them

I've found this is the one of the few science duos on a tv show where one doesnt constantly call the other one an idiot.

The Man
04-09-2014, 03:10 AM
The show has definitely grown the beard now. I think this last episode was the best to date. I figured it would pick up sooner or later; Whedon shows usually seem to need a bit of time to establish momentum before they really get good. The pace of the last episode reminded me of the pace of The Winter Soldier, which certainly is not a bad thing.

Aulayna
04-10-2014, 07:16 PM
This week:

http://www.pizzabrain.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/tumblr_inline_mh7p6yOzuG1r62h1b.gif

Mercen-X
04-11-2014, 08:35 AM
I knew they were going to the twist the twist a bit more twisted. I always knew Garret would be a badguy... that was without knowing his comic history... I also knew his partner was on the up-and-up... I also knew that Ward was gonna shoot that bitch. I think he's like Peterson.

Aulayna
04-11-2014, 02:12 PM
So I re-watched and it and now... I wonder why Garret was trying to convince Coulson, on the bus, that Hand wasn't the Clairvoyant.

blackmage_nuke
04-13-2014, 10:09 AM
I rewatched ep 16 and I dont think Garret is the Clairvoyant (or theres more to it than we think). How could he control the voice box when they were in the room with the wheelchair guy unless he has a superfast toe textingpad in his shoe or something

Aulayna
04-13-2014, 10:11 AM
I rewatched ep 16 and I dont think Garret is the Clairvoyant (or theres more to it than we think). Otherwise how could he control the voice box when he was in the room with them.

There's a running theory on reddit right now that Dr. Zola is actually the Clairvoyant

The Man
04-13-2014, 10:12 AM
It's possible one of his underlings was doing it.

blackmage_nuke
04-13-2014, 10:25 AM
It's still important who was doing it. Psychological warfaring someone isnt something you generally trust to a goon. Just having the information isnt going to cut it, you need to know what to say to nudge them to do whatever.

Anyway my current theory is that Garret is a SHIELD agent pretending to be a HYDRA pretending to be SHIELD under orders from Nick Fury and Victoria Hand was HYDRA trying to perform damage control incase the incursion didnt succeed. Another head that might grow incase thier main one is cut off.

The Man
04-13-2014, 10:28 AM
Well presumably whomever he trusted it to was appraised of all important information. Whoever the Clairvoyant is would have tons of information, after all.

But I guess we'll see who is what later down the line. I share your concern that we probably can't trust anyone.

Ayen
04-13-2014, 05:23 PM
Robin's gonna be in the next episode. YAY!

Mercen-X
04-14-2014, 02:46 AM
So I re-watched and it and now... I wonder why Garret was trying to convince Coulson, on the bus, that Hand wasn't the Clairvoyant.

Disbelief works better to dispel doubt than outright agreement. If Garret had just gone with it, it would have looked suspicious. His loyalty to SHIELD has to look like he would believe no one could possibly infiltrate the organization... at least until Coulson gave him solid evidence that showed Hand to be a Hydra agent... which of course, he didn't really have because Hand wasn't Hydra.

blackmage_nuke
04-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Kinda weird how she automatically assumed it was Ward and not May

Mercen-X
04-23-2014, 09:00 AM
There were only three lanyards in the building and Ward had specifically mentioned that May had left.

blackmage_nuke
04-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Exactly if it were me my first guess would be May killed him and left. My second guess would be Ward

The Man
04-24-2014, 03:32 AM
Well, Ward had just flat-out told her he was not a good man. That's pretty much a confession.

Agent Proto
04-24-2014, 03:48 AM
I understand that Skye didn't want to reveal to Ward what she found out since he could also decide to kill her as well. :p

I'm looking forward to next week's episode. I want to see how this will play out.

The Man
04-24-2014, 04:51 AM
Obviously. I'm wondering how she's going to get away.

Sucks about Koenig, although I knew with a big name like Patton Oswalt playing him he probably wouldn't be around long :/

Mercen-X
04-24-2014, 06:04 AM
When he "Like you mean it" I thought for a second he was actually with Hydra. That would have been neat too.

The Man
04-24-2014, 01:19 PM
That possibility never occurred to me because if he was Hydra they would already have known Fury was alive. Granted, I suppose it would have been possible for them to know without us knowing they knew. Would have been an interesting (and completely unexpected) twist though.

LunarWeaver
04-25-2014, 03:10 AM
This show has gotten pretty sweet over time. I almost gave it up early on. Glad I didn't.

Melinda Qiaolian May forever.

smurf, I wanted Patton Oswalt to live, though. Damn you, finally-interesting-but-always-handsome-Ward. I'm looking forward to seeing Maria Hill again. Coulson seems determined to keep the agency's legacy alive and well, but I wonder if she has the same enthusiasm anymore.

I'm hoping it gets renewed for season 2 now that it's fully committing to the universe Marvel is creating for the big and small screens. I'd like to see their reactions to someone like Scarlet Witch once she appears in Avengers 2. They seem to view Thor as simply an alien and other allies or adversaries as gaining power through science or equipment. She's like straight up magic and could open up new possibilities to explore. Well, probably, since they can't call her a mutant.

Colonel Angus
04-30-2014, 12:01 AM
I'm really hoping that @ some point soon they can get together & bring it all together, whether it'll be Nick Fury showing up @ the end of the next X-Men movie or Cpt. Picard wheeling in on an episode of AoS.BTW Quicksilver is going to be in both the X-Men movie & Avengers 2, albeit w/ different actors. IDK what this says about any potential connection between the two movie franchises, but a guy can dream, right?

Mercen-X
04-30-2014, 05:00 AM
Now we know the real reason Coulson freaked out when the procedure was used on Sky

Rostum
05-04-2014, 08:50 AM
This show bored me so much, but I'm glad I revisited it recently. Very much enjoying now! Do you think we'll see the Agents of SHIELD cast in Avengers 2? I hope so!

Mercen-X
05-05-2014, 09:40 PM
I hope to Dethlok at the very least.

blackmage_nuke
05-09-2014, 06:04 AM
Renewed for a second season!

On the one hand YAY it wont just die before it's time

On the other hand boo they'll probably end next week on a season cliffhanger.

Im hoping for some Avengers 2 Cameos but I wouldnt expect anything more than a minute or so funny scene.

Colonel Angus
05-10-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm absolutely giddy over this.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Saw a preview of the season finale, it's going to be excellent.

Colonel Angus
05-14-2014, 12:57 AM
Season finale in 4 minutes! #StandWithSHIELD:hyper:

The Man
05-14-2014, 02:36 AM
Well that was as good as the Castle season finale was bad. Definitely looking forward to next season.

blackmage_nuke
05-14-2014, 04:32 PM
Great finale, shame about Ward. I was hoping that when he released the vault into the ocean at low altitude he was actually trying to spare them which is looking less and less likely to be the case. They even have another agent all lined up to be his replacement.

Slothy
05-14-2014, 05:22 PM
I've been quite impressed by how much the show picked up late in the season. A slow starting show went from something I liked watching every week into something I absolutely couldn't wait to see the next week. And now I can't wait to see next season.

And that was definitely one of the better season finales in recent memory.

Mercen-X
05-14-2014, 05:31 PM
I kind of think Ward will assume the role of the newly vaporized John Garrett, speaking of which, did you see how John Garrett was acting like his faux clairvoyancy was now realized? Also, who was surprised to see that Koenig clone... yes... I'm pretty sure he was a clone. He expressed no compassion for the loss of a sibling, so... Hell! For that matter, who was surprised at how they actually vaporized John Garrett..? "Now... I'm unstoppab-!"

"What are we, dad?"

Colonel Angus
05-14-2014, 07:20 PM
Great episode! Now I'm going to spend the whole summer wondering:

What's going to happen to Fitz?
Where does Ward go from here?
What were those symbols that Garrett then Coulson scratched out?
Who/What are Skye's parents?
What role will Nick Fury play now that Coulson is Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Will we get any more Maria Hill?

Season 2 should shape out really well.:D

Aulayna
05-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Fantastic episode and a great end to the season. Glad I stuck with this show despite the vast amount of nay-sayers. Also super stoked for Guardians of the Galaxy now and the implications that (should) have for season 2.

The wit between Coulson and Fury was fab, definitely some old levels of Buffy humour showing through there.

Mercen-X
05-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Apparently SHIELD is set to return next year moved to 9pm. FRACK! I always watch this show and then Supernatural at 9 on the CW. Now I have to pick and choose. Gaddammit ABC!

The Man
05-14-2014, 09:46 PM
this is what DVRs and/or torrenting were invented for

blackmage_nuke
05-15-2014, 12:18 AM
Studying Garret was their best chance of producing more superdrug and Coulson just vaporised him

He expressed no compassion for the loss of a sibling

People deal with loss in different ways.

Slothy
05-15-2014, 12:31 AM
To be fair, Coulson recommended not ever using it to begin with.

The Man
05-15-2014, 02:48 PM
Following the season one finale, executive producers Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen previewed a few things that the show will explore in season 2. The first is the fate of Fitz, which Whedon says is still in flux:

Well, we know how he feels. But we're not positive how he made it through — or how far he made it through. There are still some questions to be answered there.

The two also said that Triplett would continue to be around next season and that they "actually cannot talk" about whether Patton Oswalt's return was as a clone, LMD, or twin. The executive producers did talk about what the major theme will be and how Ward's journey will parallel Coulson's:

Whedon: We saw in the finale it was a little bit of one step at a time with helping Garrett and now that they reached the finish line, he was looking to Garrett for answers and Garrett's not giving them to him, which emotionally affected Ward. For the first time he's lost, and how that will play out in Season 2 is one of the things we're excited to explore.

Tancharoen: In a way, there's a nice parallel between Agent Ward and Agent Coulson, two men who've sort of been stripped of everything they've believed in and are left with nothing — all of them, collectively, are searching for their purpose. What is the purpose of S.H.I.E.L.D.? How will they define themselves now? Now that Garrett is gone, what does that mean for Ward? Will he come to something on his own? That is something we hope to explore in Season 2.

(see here (http://io9.com/whats-next-for-the-agents-of-shield-and-is-prometheus-1576537978))

Ayen
05-16-2014, 03:27 AM
Apparently SHIELD is set to return next year moved to 9pm. FRACK! I always watch this show and then Supernatural at 9 on the CW. Now I have to pick and choose. Gaddammit ABC!

I thought this season was supposed to be the last for Supernatural?

Mercen-X
05-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Nope. Renewed for another season alongside Arrow, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Reign.

Newmani
05-21-2014, 03:23 AM
Eeeewwww.... lord.

This show.... it broke my suspension of disbelief too much... :cry:

Colonel Angus
09-24-2014, 03:08 AM
Bump! 45 minutes until showtime!

[Merge!]

Off to a good start.

Skye looks great w/ bangs.

FitzSimmons storyline is pretty sad.

Xena fans should check this out.

blackmage_nuke
09-24-2014, 08:21 AM
Wonderful start to the season.

Markus. D
09-25-2014, 05:45 AM
I LITERALLY BEGAN THROWING UP TEARS FROM MY EYES WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT WAS REVEALED WHAT THE DREK

Ayen
09-25-2014, 05:49 AM
Tempted to watch the premiere just for Lucy. The woman looks amazing for 46. It's hard not to see Xena when I see her, which I'm guessing is what they were going for with bringing her in. Now all they need to do is have Sarah Michelle Gellar guest star and have the two fight and the child in me would be forever content.

Markus. D
09-25-2014, 06:15 AM
Well, a few Whedonverse actors have came back (eg. amy acker) including one in the S2 premiere (you might remember him as Dominic from Dollhouse), so Buffy is totally up in the air of possibilities. But before you even TOUCH Season 2 make sure you've watched Season 1 + Captain America: TWS (not assuming you haven't, just make sure).

Ayen
09-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Oh, I've seen all that. TWS was the main reason I tuned into Shield around that time since I got bored of season one long before they made it that far.

Del Murder
09-26-2014, 10:50 PM
At which episode of SHIELD does it become good? I watched the first several episodes and it was pretty boring and the characters were flatter than a 14th century atlas. Does that change at some point?

The Man
09-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Yes, it does. It starts getting really good around the ramp up to The Winter Soldier, which was about two-thirds of the way through the first season (I can't remember exactly which episode this was).

Colonel Angus
09-26-2014, 11:17 PM
Yes, it does. It starts getting really good around the ramp up to The Winter Soldier, which was about two-thirds of the way through the first season (I can't remember exactly which episode this was).
It was the episode that came out the week before the U.S. release of Winter Soldier. It was "The End of the Beginning" episode, episode 16. From then on, it has been great.

The Man
09-26-2014, 11:18 PM
Yes, that was the one.

Kossage
09-29-2014, 03:28 AM
I've enjoyed this series throughout its run (yes, including the early episodes before that big turnaround point). They've had the right amount of charm, wit, chemistry between actors (with a few exceptions, but that's to be expected), and a proper mix of drama and comedy with some nice winks towards the Marvel films to make the series a nice throwback to adventurous series of a few decades back. There have been a few factual errors here and there in a few episodes but nothing that has been major enough to detract from the story as a whole. The series has also had a nice element of mystery to it and how each episode built up to the final eps in their own way; it was fun trying to figure out the identity of the Clairvoyant, for example, and it felt good to pick up the clues and figure out the identity a few episodes before it was actually revealed. ;)

The second season is off to an interesting start, and I look forward to seeing where it goes. Admittedly many of these winks towards comics reading audiences go over my head as I'm not that well versed in Marvel comics, but even with that said, they're building up to a seasons-spanning story arc which I hope pays off as it moves along.

Markus. D
10-01-2014, 07:43 PM
fitz mac doesn't quite have the same ring as fitz simmons. but i'm very, very happy with the banter between them.

and also trailer for next week's terrifies me because heart of captain america/jemma was my favourite character in season one and i really hope it's just tricky editing, also it's not next week yet.

blackmage_nuke
10-08-2014, 03:26 PM
The burger seemed out of place and then it all made sense. I like when things like that happen.

Ayen
10-08-2014, 07:54 PM
RDJ said in his Reddit AMA that he'd love to guest star in Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

Make it happen, make it happen, make it happen, make it happen, make it happen, make it happen now!

Del Murder
10-08-2014, 10:41 PM
I'm sure he'd love to do it since it probably reduces his number of contractually required Iron Man apperances by 1. I think he only has three left.

Colonel Angus
10-08-2014, 11:07 PM
I'm sure he'd love to do it since it probably reduces his number of contractually required Iron Man apperances by 1. I think he only has three left.
I think those are specifically movie appearances. Hollywood lawyers are too smart/shifty to not be that specific.

But man, that would be the shit if he'd do an episode. The promotion for it would be unbearable, though.

Markus. D
10-09-2014, 07:15 AM
i'm currently marathoning it with my nan. she's loving it. we're nearly up to T.R.A.C.K.S. (personal favourite episode), then quickly closing in on the Winter Soldier interval!

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Just started watching it. Have finished T.A.H.I.T.I.

Genuinely do not have a problem with what happened there and I don't understand why everyone was all WAOAHAHAOOAAAOOOAAAHH. I'm actually annoyed SHIELD haven't been putting greater resources into researching this.

Aulayna
12-10-2014, 04:47 AM
Damn this weeks episode... holy shit. So good.

Colonel Angus
12-10-2014, 04:49 AM
You ain't kidding. It's pretty epic. March 3rd can't come fast enough!

Slothy
12-14-2014, 12:16 AM
We have to wait until March fucking 3rd? Fuck me.

That said, it was a treat to see that last episode and witness the official introduction of the Inhumans to the cinematic universe.

Colonel Angus
12-14-2014, 01:41 AM
It was. However, they aren't going to get their own movie until 2017(?). They will play a part in 3rd Avengers movie as well. Too much awesome stuff is happening & it's so far away.

Slothy
12-14-2014, 03:55 AM
Yeah, in the comics the Inhumans get their powers from terrigen crystals which produce a mist. When exposed to it they all react differently so they all get different powers, and they were created by the kree as the city in the show was. So Rains and Skye are definitely Inhumans. Which is cool because it means the show isn't shying away from introducing concepts and leaving all of the major stuff to the movies.

Colonel Angus
12-14-2014, 05:01 AM
I'm wondering, w/ Trips "dying", is he really going to be dead, or are they going to have something else happen to those who supposedly "died" from touching the obelisk? Maybe they are not dead, but were transported to the city?

Slothy
12-14-2014, 04:36 PM
I hope they're not really dead, but that's only because I want Trip and Xena back.

Aulayna
04-01-2015, 01:13 PM
So, thoughts on the 2nd half of the season thus far?

Colonel Angus
04-01-2015, 05:31 PM
It's pretty good. Maybe not as OMG as last season's 2nd half, but the movies they're building to aren't coming out this year, so it's a slower wait. I'm loving the split SHIELD stuff as well as the Inhumans. I'm glad that guy got Skye/Daisy before fake SHIELD.

blackmage_nuke
05-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Amazing season finale, was hoping for a open ended soft cliffhanger with the crystals in the water and Ward but damn they hit with a hard one with Jemma and the thing. Though throughout the ending I kept thinking surely the first priority is to get the crystals out of the water but nope

Colonel Angus
05-14-2015, 02:00 AM
This episode was beyond spectacular. Lots & lots of deaths. So many people bit the dust, Daisy's mom, Raina, Agent 33, & Gordon. The Bobbi/Ward storyline was the best. She kicked some Major League ass this episode.

The great performance of this season goes to Mister Hyde. As the season went on, he got better & better. His performance in the final two episodes was great.

I wonder what that black thing is that sucked up Simmons?

Aulayna
02-08-2016, 11:04 PM
So glad I stuck with this show through it's rocky first season. Third season has been a blast so far.

Colonel Angus
02-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Yeah, it has been awesome. Don't know how I feel about the thing @ the end of the third mid-season finale, but I'm interested in seeing where they take it.

Midgar Mist
03-11-2016, 06:03 PM
How do you do that link containing a spoiler in it? I wanna discuss stuff about this series!

Del Murder
03-11-2016, 06:37 PM
[xspoiler]text[/spoiler] without the "x".

Midgar Mist
03-11-2016, 09:34 PM
Ok so I've got to the bit in Season 3 where Ward jumps up the evil ladder another notch and turns on the InHuman inducing gas into Gardener's cell. I would like to know which episode Lash was introduced as I have missed some ones previous to this. Did Gardner and Agent May get back together briefly as well?

Little help from anyone who has watched season 3 up to this point?

At least I think its Season 3, all these mid season breaks throw me off.

Colonel Angus
03-12-2016, 05:05 AM
Ok so I've got to the bit in Season 3 where Ward jumps up the evil ladder another notch and turns on the InHuman inducing gas into Gardener's cell. I would like to know which episode Lash was introduced as I have missed some ones previous to this. Did Gardner and Agent May get back together briefly as well?

Little help from anyone who has watched season 3 up to this point?

At least I think its Season 3, all these mid season breaks throw me off.
You see the show in the UK a bit delayed than we do in the US, so I'll try not to spoil anything for you. If I remember correctly, May & Andrew got back together at the end of season 2 when May goes on leave from SHIELD. When they returned this year, it revealed they went on a trip together. There's an episode where Andrew seems to die, but in the 6th episode May finds out that he didn't die, because he morphed into Lash & killed most of the Hydra guys.

Our break from the show happened in early December & it just came back this past week w/ episode 13. You might be on one of the last episodes before the winter hiatus.

Midgar Mist
03-12-2016, 07:20 PM
I hate these mid season breaks, they never used to have them. I hear its just a money making scheme by the networks. I don't think we always get them, sometimes when they get over here they show us the full series.

Thanks for the info, it clears up a few things.

One more thing regarding Skye: why is she calling herself Daisy now? It seemed to suggest in one episode that she switches between two personas, perhaps depending on whether she is using her powers or not.

Shauna
03-12-2016, 09:22 PM
One more thing regarding Skye: why is she calling herself Daisy now? It seemed to suggest in one episode that she switches between two personas, perhaps depending on whether she is using her powers or not.

Because it's her name? Wasn't this just the entire plot of S2?

Midgar Mist
03-12-2016, 10:12 PM
Well yeah I know about that but, they were referring to her as both names in an S3 episode, as if she's two separate identities. That's the part I'm not getting.

Colonel Angus
03-13-2016, 12:20 AM
Well yeah I know about that but, they were referring to her as both names in an S3 episode, as if she's two separate identities. That's the part I'm not getting.
I think Coulson has a thing where he still calls her by her old name & she corrects him. I think others have done it, too. It's hard to remember what to call someone you've known for a while when they change their name.

Honestly, I like her real name better than Skye.

Midgar Mist
04-06-2016, 04:24 AM
So I'm glad that Grant Ward is dead. He was really starting to get on my nerves with that mouth of his. However, its nice the actor now gets to play a better role. Goodbye annoying human, hello otherworldy being who makes more sense as a bad guy.

Also, I'm glad that Bobbi and Hunter get the happy ending they deserve, if Joss Whedon really has left the team its more likely to stay that way.

Colonel Angus
04-06-2016, 08:12 AM
So I'm glad that Grant Ward is dead. He was really starting to get on my nerves with that mouth of his. However, its nice the actor now gets to play a better role. Goodbye annoying human, hello otherworldy being who makes more sense as a bad guy.

Also, I'm glad that Bobbi and Hunter get the happy ending they deserve, if Joss Whedon really has left the team its more likely to stay that way.
You seem to be pretty caught up. Not sure how far behind you guys are over there, but tonight's episode here was a really good one. Lots happens & I think you'll like it.

Midgar Mist
04-20-2016, 02:04 PM
Dudes catch me up. I need to know about the two episodes after the thing posessing Ward's body consumed those five people and had him dripping in goop I've been working Sundays and its been on on Sunday nights when I've been exhausted and asleep. Also, I should stop relying on my dumbass mother to record stuff. Use all the spoiler tags you need to.....

Colonel Angus
04-21-2016, 05:27 AM
Woo... you've miss A LOT. I don't know if I want to spoil anything for you, but some big stuff goes down. That was episode 12, & in the US they just showed ep. 17 last night.

Some highlights, IF you want to know what's going on (separated by ep. so anyone can go as far ahead as they'd like):

Hunter & Bobbi have to kill the Russian Minister of Defense, who is an Inhuman, because he's trying to assassinate the Russian Prime Minister. When caught, they have to deny being in SHIELD & Coulson, undercover as someone else got them off. This leads to their spin-off next season.

Mack takes a vacation to visit his brother. SHIELD & Mack come across this anti-Inhuman group called the Watchdogs, & Mack's brother finds out he's a spy (Mack told his family he sold insurance). Also, Mack's real name is Alphonso.

OK now we start getting into deep stuff. The former two episodes are kind of stand-alone (especially 13).

A homeless guy in NYC is Inhuman w/ weird powers where if he touches someone they foresee death. He's taken captive by HYDRA & Ward/Hive get's a mechanical exo-skeleton for Malick. After Daisy tries saving the guy by fighting robo-Malick, she see's the death of a SHIELD agent (we only see the shoulder & a floating cross necklace). The homeless guy ends up saving Daisy by giving Malick a vision of his own death. SHIELD finds out that Ward/Hive exists.

I should mention that Andrew/Lash returns, to say goodbye to May, as he knows the next time he changes, it will be for good. She tries to use a vaccine Jemma created, but it doesn't work, so it's goodbye Andrew.

OK, things get real here. There's a lot of flashback that involves a younger Malick & his brother. Their father was a member of HYDRA & knew Daniel Whitehall, who tries to persuade the boys from following their father & his quest to bring back HIVE. They find out a secret of their father's. There was a ritual HYDRA members would take part of, where they'd draw a stone from a sack. The one w/ the white stone would get sent to the planet that HIVE inhabited. Malick's father had a nicked stone that he'd put in the bag, & when he felt the nick, he knew not to take that stone. Malick & his brother went to the pond to get rid of the stone, but Malick switched it w/ another & kept the nicked stone. Then, when they went through the ceremony, Malick got a black stone & his brother was left getting the white one, which he didn't intend to happen, it just did.

Anyway, back to present day, Malick tells his daughter that he saw his death @ the hands of Hive. She says he's crazy & that Hive knows Malick is loyal & he has nothing to worry about. We find out that HIVE retains all the memories of the host bodies he takes over. Since Malick's brother went to the planet, HIVE had taken over his body & remembers getting screwed over by Malick. So, in revenge, he confronts Malick w/ Malick's daughter. Then when you think he's going to kill Malick, he kills Malick's daughter instead.

That's not all. The Chairman of Iron Chef America, one of Hive's henchmen, took control of the SHIELD jet & had most of the team held hostage.

Daisy and Lincoln decide it's up to them to save the rest of the team & get Joey & Yo-Yo & finally form the Secret Warriors. Oh boy. Here we go. They rescue the team & Joey kills the guy w/ the Medusa Eyes by jamming a pipe through his heart. When the take that guy's corpse in, they find that his brain has been infected w/ Hive's parasites. So they know that Hive can control Inhumans. Malick was brought in for questioning. When Mack & May call in Coulson while he's interrogating Malick to tell him about the parasites, someone kills Malick. They figured one of the Secret Warriors must've done it. After sequestering them into a room & having them argue it out, Coulson finds a device (which Daisy & Lincoln got from an untransformed Inhuman in the last ep.) in Lincoln's locker. OK, so Linoln's the one who did it... Turns out he isn't. DAISY goes to his holding cell & tries to convince him to go on the run w/ her. He finds out SHE's the infected one & the one who set him up. When he won't go, she leaves, but not before shaking up the whole place, and the episode ends w/ her tearing everything down.

Also, Fitzsimmons kiss.

Midgar Mist
05-02-2016, 03:29 AM
it was episodes 15 and 16 i missed. ive been too tired after working on sundays to watch it. thanks for catching me up.

Aulayna
05-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Damn this season has been so good.

Aulayna
05-19-2016, 10:09 PM
That ending though. The constant switcheroo'ing with the necklace played with my heart so much, didn't realise how much I'd actually grown to like some of those computers.

Daisy becoming Quake finally. AIDA and the LMD... I wonder what path they're going to go with that, I don't think AIDA ever got a body in the comics?

Colonel Angus
05-20-2016, 03:01 AM
That ending though. The constant switcheroo'ing with the necklace played with my heart so much, didn't realise how much I'd actually grown to like some of those computers.

Daisy becoming Quake finally. AIDA and the LMD... I wonder what path they're going to go with that, I don't think AIDA ever got a body in the comics?

I don't think so, I looked it up & couldn't find anything. AIDA might be AoS' fill-in for Jocasta (an AI that Tony Stark has, which was Easter Egged in AoU).

The thing I'm wondering the most about is, who is the new director? Also, is this director the new director of SHIELD, or has SHIELD ultimately been disbanded in favor of the ATCU, & now Coulson & Mack are under their supervision?

Christmas
10-02-2022, 12:29 PM
I stopped after Season 2. Is it not canon anymore?