PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Challenges

Hollycat
09-26-2013, 02:47 PM
Right now I'm going for a no death playthrough of Rayman Legends on the Vita. I finished origins and am now halfway through Legends.

I just finished up a no death playthrough of FF7 and a nuzlocke of Liquid Crystal.

What kind of gaming challenges do you do?

Quindiana Jones
09-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Elder Scrolls games with one life; if you die, you're dead. Adds a fucktonne of tension.

Dark Souls is king for awesome challenges, though. Pete's boxer p[laythrough was awesome.

Pike
09-26-2013, 03:22 PM
One province minor to world domination in Europa Universalis.

Elder Scrolls games with one life; if you die, you're dead. Adds a fucktonne of tension.

oh damn I need to do this with Morrowind

Shauna
09-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Actually get games played and finished. ._. That is my goal.

Psychotic
09-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Actually get games played and finished. ._. That is my goal.Yeah, challenges and achievement whoring left my life at the same time I got a full-time job. :shobon:

Pete for President
09-26-2013, 08:45 PM
I still need to do a knife and fork only challenge for MGS3. Certain boss battles excluded.

Slothy
09-26-2013, 09:04 PM
I've done some Funday Monday challenges in Starcraft 2 when they seem really interesting. I'll occasionally handicap myself in multiplayer games for the challenge. Like no zooming as a sniper in TFC, pistols only in CS, etc.

Vyk
09-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Actually get games played and finished. ._. That is my goal.Yeah, challenges and achievement whoring left my life at the same time I got a full-time job. :shobon:

This is pretty much me anymore. Though also I realized I enjoyed games more by just playing them through without stressing over getting/doing certain things/everything

Though the girlfriend and I have lately been plowing through quite an extensive collection of couch-co-op games we've been acquiring for a while. So yay. Actually finished a few games. It feels good

Karifean
09-27-2013, 08:11 AM
FFX-2: Beating the Via Infinito without abusing Cat Nip or overusing accessories with a gold ring icon. Love it, and it's really damn hard, but a good kind of challenge that always keeps you on your toes, especially if you decide not to use Mascot either.

Pike
09-27-2013, 11:46 AM
I still finish games. Granted, most of the games I play cannot be "finished", per se, but the ones that can I usually beat.

Shauna
09-27-2013, 02:31 PM
I finish games too. Just not at a reasonable rate compared to the rate that I acquire games by. xD

Araciel
09-27-2013, 08:19 PM
Played Fallout New Vegas without throwing up in rage.

Jiro
09-28-2013, 04:22 AM
There are so many games on my list that I generally just sideline a game as soon as it becomes slightly too hard to progress.

Flaming Ice
09-28-2013, 04:30 AM
Beating certain rpgs usually seems like a challenge now...grind, grind, grind, grind......