PDA

View Full Version : Now that Breaking Bad is over

Elskidor
09-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Which season is your favorite?

Miriel
09-30-2013, 11:46 PM
I liked Season 1 the best. It had the best Walt/Jessie dynamic which was my favorite thing about the show and I loved Tuco. I just loved how much they bumbled along the first season trying to figure things out and getting into all sorts of shit.

Calliope
10-01-2013, 12:18 AM
I'm gonna go with Season Four. The arc with Gus and the cartel is great, and the scene where Gus poisons everyone is only topped by the scene where Gus dies. His continued manipulation of Jesse is chilling, and the stakeout scenes with Walt and Hank are gripping. Great job, TV writers!

Shiny
10-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Season four was the masterpiece.

Del Murder
10-01-2013, 03:26 AM
1 and 4 were the best. Bumbling Walt was just as fun to watch as Heisenberg.

Nice
10-01-2013, 06:19 AM
Season 2 and 4. Nothing beats Gus and his arc in season 4, nor does season 2s rise of Heisenberg. But I think the final season should also be here. It was heartbreaking, even though you know what would happen. Tragedies man.

I Took the Red Pill
10-01-2013, 06:24 AM
Wow, seems like I have different opinions than everyone here. I think Seasons 3 and 5 were the best. Full Measures is the episode that really made me fall in love with the show, and may actually be my favorite episode.

Psychotic
10-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Season 2 had the mariachi band.

Foo
10-01-2013, 08:11 PM
This is a tough question to answer, but for me its season 4.

I think the producers realized sometime during season 3 that they had struck gold with Gustavo Fring and they led us to the brilliant, intense chess match that is season 4.

Watch the end of crawlspace again. *chills*

Don't get me wrong, I love the show in its entirety. If I had to rank, it would be:

4>2>3>5b>5a>1

However there is no large disparity in quality for any season.

:monster:

Elskidor
10-02-2013, 01:20 AM
This is a tough question to answer, but for me its season 4.

I think the producers realized sometime during season 3 that they had struck gold with Gustavo Fring and they led us to the brilliant, intense chess match that is season 4.

Don't get me wrong, I love the show in its entirety. If I had to rank, it would be:

I really wish the prequel show would be about Gustavo instead of Saul. I think it would be more successful. I can't seem to be able to imagine a serious show centered around Saul, but he could easily make some cool cameos still if the show is centered around Fring. Mike, Gustavo and the Cartel would be an awesome show, and we might actually find out about Fring's mysterious past.

Calliope
10-02-2013, 03:35 AM
Oh man. A Gus or Mike spin-off show? Yes please!

Now I'm sad :(

Del Murder
10-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Yeah that is a great idea. I'd totally watch that show. Not so sure about Better Call Saul.

Psychotic
10-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Better Call Saul sounds like it will be very campy. Not that it's a bad thing, and there were certainly some elements of that in the main show (Badger/Skinny Pete, MARIACHI BAND!) it is a real shift away.