PDA

View Full Version : An Introductory

Ayen
10-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Hello, everyone. My name is ToriJ and I'm delighted to meet you all. I found the site during one of my 'out of the blue' cravings and decided to follow my impulses for finding a Final Fantasy community. I come from a land that is flat and filled with corns. Occasionally a man in red and blue tights fight crime and natives are swept away by tornadoes to go toe to toe with witches. I've been writing and playing video games for as long as I could hold a pencil and a controller respectively. My favorite Final Fantasy game is X and my favorite character, in case you couldn't tell already, is Yuna. I also like to merge my two favorite hobbies together via game reviews I write and dish out on the weekly basis. Other games I like (by genre because listing my favorite games would take all day) include action, adventure, third-person shooters, stealth, fighting, sports, wrestling, racing, FPS (on occasion) RPGs, action-adventure, action-RPG, platform, RTS, Survivor Horror, Horror, Psychological Horror, beat 'em up and hack and slash.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Any questions just ask :)

Pike
10-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Hello and welcome! I LOVE FFX! Great taste in FFs :jess:

Also I see your gaming repertoire is rather expansive, that's great! What sort of strategy games do you like?

Ayen
10-06-2013, 05:50 PM
*fist bumps*

I admit I haven't played as many strategy games as I would like to. I'm a big fan of the Command and Conquer games (Tiberium, Red Alert and Generals) and just recently got my hands on the first and second Star Craft games for my birthday last month.

Pike
10-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Aww yeah Red Alert is great :aimsun: And StarCraft too of course. I love some of that classic Brood War.

Ayen
10-06-2013, 06:01 PM
Red Alert seriously kicked my ass. I got as far as where you're supposed to stop some allies forces from getting through X place, not a straight up eliminate all enemies on sight and destroy their base setup, and I kept failing each time. If my keyboard was as throwable as my game controller I would have tossed it.

Shorty
10-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Hello there and welcome! :jess:

It's so awesome that you like doing game reviews! If you're interested, we would love for you to submit an article on any Square Enix games you might have under your belt. Check out our Site Contributions (http://home.eyesonff.com/site-contributions/) forum to look for more details.

Again, welcome to EoFF!

Tigmafuzz
10-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Your birthday is one day before mine.

I am now angry.

Rantz
10-06-2013, 07:06 PM
Welcome Tori, pleased to meetcha. :moose:

noxious.sunshine
10-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Hola, HB and junk

Ayen
10-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Hello there and welcome! :jess:

It's so awesome that you like doing game reviews! If you're interested, we would love for you to submit an article on any Square Enix games you might have under your belt. Check out our Site Contributions (http://home.eyesonff.com/site-contributions/) forum to look for more details.

Again, welcome to EoFF!

Oh cool. I'll be looking more into that, thanks. Where would I go if I wanted to share reviews on games not made by Square Enix? If anywhere.

Your birthday is one day before mine.

I am now angry.

You can take your complaint to your deity of choice, if you do not have a deity of choice kindly forward it to my mom's uterus. :aimsun:

Welcome Tori, pleased to meetcha. :moose:

Thanks! ^_^

Hola, HB and junk

Hola, hola, hola.

Aulayna
10-06-2013, 07:34 PM
A newbie who knows how quotes work!?

Hell just froze over, something must be broken, balance must be restored...

Agent Proto
10-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi, and welcome to EoFF! We'll do our best to make your stay enjoyable as possible. :D

Ayen
10-06-2013, 08:29 PM
A newbie who knows how quotes work!?

Hell just froze over, something must be broken, balance must be restored...

This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Stark.

Hi, and welcome to EoFF! We'll do our best to make your stay enjoyable as possible. :D

NICK! Where's Maya at?

Agent Proto
10-06-2013, 08:51 PM

NICK! Where's Maya at?

Not sure! Probably off becoming a better Master of her village, I guess? Don't worry, her little cousin Pearls told me that she's doing fine!

Freya
10-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Welcome to eoff! Hope you stick around!

Pike
10-08-2013, 10:18 AM
This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Stark.

I like you.

Bubba
02-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Welcome to EOFF!

Hope you stick around :D

Galuf
02-03-2016, 06:32 PM
Lol. so its "revive the newb thread" week huh lol. Welcome, Im Galuf, Resident Critic. nice to meet you :D