PDA

View Full Version : Awkward...

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-09-2013, 09:14 PM
So I was sitting around with a bunch of the guys at work today and we were talking about stupid stuff you would do for money. You know, would you cut a finger of your choice to rid yourself completely of debt? That kind of thing.

So eventually, because everything in the USMC turns to it, the conversation led to what gay acts you would do for money, and how much money would it take.
My favorite was
Would you give a guy a blowjob on 50 yard line at Halftime during the Superbowl for million bucks.

Anyways, they are all going on about all this, blow this guy, receive butt sex from that guy. And I am just sitting there, thinking, man, if I loved the guy, I would do any of that just because.

Point is, it was awkward because I am not open to most of my fellow Marines about my sexuality, and it was just awkward.

Tell me your awkward stories!

Scotty_ffgamer
10-09-2013, 11:29 PM
My friends and I will play that game every once in a while, but usually it is just something like "How much money would you be willing to do X for." It's never sexual in any way though. Such as "For how much money would you chug a bottle of tobasco sauce?"

I don't really have anything awkward like that, though. I think people just usually feel awkward around me because I hardly ever talk and also don't really ever show emotion on my face. I have had coworkers tell me they thought I hated them for a few months just because of how quiet I am.

Night Fury
10-10-2013, 07:46 AM
The most awkward thing I can think of at the moment is how I still don't get the Italian greeting. At the weekend, I went to visit my OH's family for a party, and at the end his Aunt went to hug and kiss me, and I went in to kiss her and got her on the lips :/

I think she's like over 80 and I was just like awkwwaaaaaaaard! Us British people don't like hugs and kisses! We like a hello and maybe a handshake or a glance in the other direction okay thanks bye. >.<

kotora
10-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Me and the people who end up as my friends tend to have no social filters. Most conversations end up eventually about things like aforementioned USMC example, anal sex, or who's stinky butt we would like to stick our fingers into while having dinner, and it only gets worse from there.
Contrary to what society would like us to believe, most of these vulgar and disgusting conversations are with girls, btw. Guys tend to be pussies when it comes to talking about gross stuff, in my experience. It becomes awkward when we forget most other people can't handle these kinds of conversations, and I end up looking like some degenerate pervert.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-11-2013, 01:46 AM
New awkward moment!

Today I was hitting it off really well with this girl. Like, really really well. Or so I thought. I tried to take things to the next level, and she flat out said, "but you are so small" and giggled.

I about died.

Shorty
10-11-2013, 03:34 AM
My mom and I went shoe shopping today and I exclaimed pretty loudly how much I hated one of the pairs we were looking at. Later at the register, one of the other people in the store was buying that same pair. :| I'm fairly certain she heard me because they were weaving through my mom and I in the aisles.