PDA

View Full Version : Tootsie Rolls

Shorty
10-17-2013, 04:15 AM
It seems to me that I only ever see the ~*~super special~*~ colored and flavored tootsie rolls around Halloween. Vanilla is the best, don't even argue. Strawberry and orange are okay, lime and lemon are the worst.

And then original tootsie rolls are pretty okay, too.

What's your favorite flavor of tootsie rolls? Note: It is acceptable to incorporate tootsie pop talk into this thread as well. The burgundy wrapper was the best kind, blue is overrated.

Freya
10-17-2013, 07:32 AM
Dude vanilla IS the best. I always wondered where I could find the flavored ones outside of halloween seems it is just a holiday thing then :(

Night Fury
10-17-2013, 02:46 PM
NO.

The best ones are the delicious original ones.

I DO love the tootsie pops as well though, they are amazing.

Slothy
10-17-2013, 02:56 PM
Love the flavored ones. Vanilla is good, but I prefer lime and cherry because I love those flavors in just about anything.

And they aren't just a holiday thing around here. I can drive up to the local bulk barn any day of the week and buy as much as I want year round.

Scotty_ffgamer
10-17-2013, 04:25 PM
I've never had any Tootsie Rolls aside from the original flavor. They're okay, but I just can't stand the texture and feel of them. I should try vanilla someday just because.

Laddy
10-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Lime is the objectively shittiest flavor in anything. Don't even lie. Vanilla, Orange, Lemon, Cherry, and especially Original are all godly though.

Slothy
10-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Lime is the objectively trouttiest flavor in anything. Don't even lie. Vanilla, Orange, Lemon, Cherry, and especially Original are all godly though.

Is your mouth broken or something? Because if it's not I'd be happy to fix that for you. :p

I just love lime. I like lime flavoured things, I like sucking the juice out of actual limes, etc.

Laddy
10-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Is your mouth broken or something? Because if it's not I'd be happy to fix that for you. :p
:stare:

Chris
10-17-2013, 06:22 PM
horrifying. like candied apples, only more disgusting.

Rantz
10-17-2013, 09:01 PM
What is a tootsie roll. Teach me, anglosaxons!

Freya
10-17-2013, 09:05 PM
YEah dude. Lime is awesome. My favorite ice cream/sorbet (it's basically the same) is lime sorbet. Lime is awesome!

What is a tootsie roll. Teach me, anglosaxons!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--5SJQkIDHAw/TWUAzenAXDI/AAAAAAAAAtI/Ll7RGg06cZE/s1600/tootsie+roll.jpg

Chewy chocolate flavored delicious. There are other flavors around holidays and at the big candy shops.

Spuuky
10-17-2013, 10:08 PM
What is a tootsie roll. Teach me, anglosaxons!Imagine a piece of chocolate. Then, imagine it was crossed with used chewing gum. That's pretty much a tootsie roll.

Scotty_ffgamer
10-17-2013, 10:42 PM
That explains a lot for how I feel about tootsie rolls actually. I have a bit of a phobia of chewing gum, heh.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-18-2013, 06:50 AM
Chocolatey goodness, even though for a split second before every one I think "this looks like poop".

I enjoy all the flavored ones around Halloween season. The vanilla is pretty good. Now that I think about it I've never went to the store to look for flavored tootsie rolls. Maybe I only see them around Halloween because that's really the only time I look for candy and often times they come in multi-paks with other types of candy.

noxious.sunshine
10-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Butterfly uh uh dat's old, lemme see dat tootsie rolllll!

I love tootsie roll pops.

We used to make a tootsie pop flavored slushie at sonic.... You mix Dr. Pepper, grape, orange, and a lil bit of chocolate and fill it with slushie mix and there you go!

Damnit. Now I want a slushie.