PDA

View Full Version : [LR] Final Fantasy XIII: Fang Returns!

Night Fury
10-18-2013, 05:23 AM
Square Enix have given us eager fans yet another totally unexpected reveal with regards to Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. Fang has now joined the list of characters making another appearance in the game. Fang will be leading a group of bandits in the Dead Dunes (http://home.eyesonff.com/content/2435-lightning-returns-location-dead-dunes.html), and Lightning will get to team up with her for a while as she fights her way through that particular level. With all of these confirmed character appearances, Lightning Returns is starting to feel like one big high school reunion.

I for one am pretty happy about this, Fang was one of my favourite characters in Final Fantasy XIII. Who couldn't love that Aussie tyrant? With the news of Vanille also featuring in the game, I do wonder if the two will reunite in some way, and maybe fans of this saga will get the happy ending they've been waiting for since Final Fantasy XIII. Will it have a happily ever after after-all? I'm hoping so, but I'm hoping that the creators won't tie it all up too much a la Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. That would be pretty ugly, I don't want to see the cast's children in some cheesy prologue, but it would be nice to get some bittersweet closure on it all.

Who else is looking forward to seeing Fang's return?

SOURCE (http://www.siliconera.com/2013/10/16/fang-leader-desert-bandits-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii/)

Jiro
10-18-2013, 05:14 PM
I knew it was gonna be her. Fang is cool, and this role suits her. Again though: why are they telling us everything? :aimsad:

Skyblade
10-18-2013, 09:35 PM
My question is: for whom is this "unexpected"? We've seen every other character come back, was anyone honestly expecting Fang to be left out?

Night Fury
10-18-2013, 09:41 PM
Ahaha I was being sarcastic Skyblade :p

Jiro
10-20-2013, 06:05 AM
Should've used some ~tildes~ to get the sarcasm across :monster:

Quindiana Jones
10-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Man, this is like having "And then Snape kills Dumbledore" written on the blurb of the Half-Blood Prince. :O