View Full Version : Help with a word

Madame Adequate
10-20-2013, 02:13 AM
Shoving your face between a woman's tits and blowing and moving your face side to side rapidly is known as motorboating.

What do you call it when you perform the same procedure with her buttocks?

10-20-2013, 02:30 AM
Rear motorboating

10-20-2013, 03:47 AM

Pike, you freaky girl.

10-20-2013, 04:04 AM
We call that "inappropriate."

10-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Pike, you freaky girl.

I'll have you know I have absolutely nothing to do with this because we've hardly touched anything outside of videogames since he got here and I'm not exaggerating

Madame Adequate
10-20-2013, 12:15 PM
She's really not, and making a noise between her buttocks would not be the same as rimming.

Sarah, you are the actual worst.

10-21-2013, 04:20 AM
I thought that was twerking, but it's probably called smearing.