PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Philosoraptor Games!

Philosoraptor
10-21-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi! I'm Jeff Heikkinen, founder, owner and lead designer at a new tabletop game startup called Philosoraptor Game Studio. Our first project, which is already in early playtesting, is a tabletop role-playing-game that started out as my love-letter to the Final Fantasy series, though I like to think it's become something bigger than that. We hope to go on Kickstarter with it early in the new year and release it in June 2014. I don't plan to spam the forum about this though I may post the occasional update on how it's going, if there seems to be any interest. Wish us luck!

Meanwhile, I noticed an old bookmark to this forum on my laptop and thought I'd drop in and say hi to some fellow Final Fantasy fans. If nothing else it's a nice break from the important but borrr-ing job of getting my business plan written up!

Shorty
10-22-2013, 12:40 AM
Hi there and welcome to our forums! We don't technically allow promotional threads, but you are welcome to make posts in your own personal member blog if you like.

In the meantime, stick around and get to know the rest of the members!

Philosoraptor
10-22-2013, 01:00 AM
Hi there and welcome to our forums! We don't technically allow promotional threads, but you are welcome to make posts in your own personal member blog if you like.

In the meantime, stick around and get to know the rest of the members!
Thanks for letting me know, I certainly intend to stay within the rules. If you see anything out of line, let me know and I'll edit it into shape.

Psychotic
10-22-2013, 08:04 AM
Hello there! Welcome to the forums. Good luck with the game, keep up the hard work!

Freya
10-24-2013, 02:06 AM
I've never really been into the tabletop gaming but I admire the people who put in all that effort! It's a lot a work! Welcome to eyeson ff!