PDA

View Full Version : (trips in to wonder square)

Ghosteses
10-22-2013, 04:10 AM
hellooo every one! ^..^

i am never really good with telling things about myself but i will try so it will not be boring :redface:

my aunt got me in to playing video games since i was 8 when she gave me a play station and nintendo 64. i used to rent some video games before the store closed a year later =( one of them was a final fantasy game that i do not really remember but i think it started out in a snowy village and it was for play station. i think it was my first RPG but i just had no idea what it was back then but i know i loved it!

so later my aunt gave me a ps2 with a lot of games and this year a psp that i love <3

one of my favorite games are paper mario and rhapsody (my dog ate the CD its cracked) =( and my aunt told me last year she would try to look for more games like that for me.

so today she came over with this! ^^

http://i.imgur.com/ire6C3u.jpg

it is brand new and was still in the plastic when i got it. she says she found it for really cheap. it is not the same game i remember renting but i just love it so far. since i have never really posted on line before i thought it would be fun to join here because i was googling for other people who like these games!
there was a fun article somewhere about this place.

so hi! i hope that was not to long and boring >.<

hope to learn the site and have fun with everyone! =D

~Betsy~

Shorty
10-22-2013, 04:17 AM
Hello there and lovely to meet you, Betsy! How did you manage to stumble across our site? :jess:

Ghosteses
10-22-2013, 04:22 AM
hi there! ^..^ very nice to meet you to!

i read this! =D

The Final Fantasy Fansite That Changed Thousands Of People&#39;s Lives (http://kotaku.com/the-final-fantasy-fansite-that-changed-thousands-of-peo-484432842)

i do not remember how exactly i found it though >.<

Shorty
10-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Ah, so you've already done your homework on the community! Well, I would like to welcome you and I hope you stick around.

Ghosteses
10-22-2013, 04:54 AM
thank you! ^^ i sure will =D

LocoColt04
10-22-2013, 05:01 AM
Great of her to find Origins so cheaply. The classics have a much different flavor, but they're still good food. ;)

Welcome!

Psychotic
10-22-2013, 08:02 AM
Hello, welcome to EoFF! Hope you really enjoy it here. :)

Loony BoB
10-22-2013, 09:43 AM
I keep reading your username as 'Ghostess' and think it's really neat (because it's a ghost... and a hostess), and then I remember it's Ghosteses and I'm not sure what that means. How'd you come up with it? xD

You seem likea quality member already. :up: And it seems, if you read that article, you already know a fair bit about me. You have me at a disadvantage!

Ghosteses
10-22-2013, 08:25 PM
hello there! ^..^ yes i think i do know who you are! <3 i am tempting to read the posting on that site again though now that i am here because it might make me notice more things =D

for my username i thought of using ghostess but i was not sure people would get it :x

actually i picked this name because my mother still calls ghosts "ghosteses" around me because when i was really young i guess i called more then one ghost ghosteses and i think that is funny and because i am not very good at making up user names i decided to use it ^^;

Freya
10-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome to Eyeson FF! It's exciting when you first get into the series. That may be Narshe you're speaking of with the cold weather! Possibly FFVI!

noxious.sunshine
10-22-2013, 11:50 PM
That's like my mom calling Butterflies Flutterbies instead.

Ghosteses
10-23-2013, 01:23 AM
that does make sense! i remember the CD had 2 games on it and the snowy village one was one of the games =D

flutterbies is such a awesome name for them <3

Aulayna
10-23-2013, 02:27 AM
Hey there and welcome to EoFF. :3

Vanicent
10-23-2013, 11:17 PM
I'll have to read that site. It looks like it'll be interesting. Oh, and from another new arrival: welcome to this site. :)

Jinx
10-24-2013, 01:11 AM
Are you really only 11? What a youngun'. You seem mature and sweet for your age, Ghosteses.

Have you only played FFVI? What's your favorite Nintendo 64 game?

Ghosteses
10-24-2013, 01:15 AM
oh yes thank you ^..^ i get that lots actually :x

right now i am playing the first final fantasy ^^' if final fantasy 5 comes on the same disk as 6 then maybe i played both ;o i do not really remember

my favorite nintendo 64 game really depends on my moods >< paper mario is so much fun though but so is zelda =D

Jinx
10-24-2013, 01:18 AM
Ocarina of Time, right? (Hint: you should answer yes). ;)

Even though I'm not a fan of the old school Final Fantasy games, I think it's absolutely adorable that someone so young is playing those instead of the more recent entries. Pike and Mister Adequate will just eat you up.

Ghosteses
10-24-2013, 01:25 AM
(gets the salt) erm ok but i am not chicken ;O

yes ocarina of time ^..^ i have a gold zelda for N64 too but it does not play for some reason >.<

i am really having fun with final fantasy 1 right now. my bed room tv broke so i can not really play much >< maybe a hour a day after school and then every one else uses the TV ;-; we are looking for a tiny old tv for really really cheap that i can set on my dresser maybe so i can actually play more because i actually like playing games more at night then in the day time ^^'

Freya
10-24-2013, 01:59 AM
Oh wow you're that young and you're starting with the classics first? color me impressed! It's harder to find kids these days that appreciate the older gems. I like you. Stick around!

Ghosteses
10-24-2013, 02:12 AM
thank you! ^..^ just happy to finally own a FF game =D i do like the graphics though. super cute sprites <3

Bierhumpen_Kukki
10-25-2013, 06:22 AM
I hope youre not scared of the dark... since joining this forum and staying will take you through the darkest corners of the web! Also: beware the corruption! Most ppl here would kidnap you and play your games with you until you collapse! XD

Well... enough random trout from me and welcome to eoff! :D

Ghosteses
10-26-2013, 06:52 AM
thank you =D

though i fear they would collapse of boredom from my small game collection x.X

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-27-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm glad you're here posting with us, Ghosteses. You're fun to talk with!

It does sound like the "snowy village" from the FF game you rented is the start of FFVI.

It sounds like you have a really cool aunt if she gets cool games like Final Fantasy Origins for you :)

Ghosteses
10-28-2013, 10:30 PM
yes i <3 her =D

this might be a weird question to ask here but. why does your name have a line through it? o.O

Grim Reaper
10-29-2013, 02:04 AM
Agrias was Chosen.

Ultima Shadow
10-29-2013, 02:16 AM
yes i <3 her =D

this might be a weird question to ask here but. why does your name have a line through it? o.O
I might have missed out on something here, but I've come to the conclusion that anyone who says a word related to... uh... well... "the first thing that comes to mind when you think of the Grim reaper" in a thread becomes the Grim Reaper's victims and gets the "Dearly Departed" title.

I hope you get an awesome prize if you stay alive long enough.

Grim Reaper
10-29-2013, 02:17 AM
You know you want to say it.

Ultima Shadow
10-29-2013, 02:28 AM
You won't get me that easily, vile demon! I shall stay alive, no matter what!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Bernkastel2.png
"...on a different topic, Shads.
Why won't you invite me to
your birthday party that's
right around the corner?"

Because you always kill the mood!

...ops.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Bernkastel6.png
"Hah! Gotcha!"

Grim Reaper
10-29-2013, 02:31 AM
You won't get me that easily, vile demon! I shall stay alive, no matter what!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Bernkastel2.png
"...on a different topic, Shads.
Why won't you invite me to
your birthday party that's
right around the corner?"

Because you always kill the mood!

...ops.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c344/AGAFURO/Bernkastel6.png
"Hah! Gotcha!"

I'm glad you chose the easy way.

Ghosteses
10-29-2013, 02:46 AM
so wait this is kind of like a joke or something? o.O

besides i am a ghost i can not get dead again can i? O.O

Grim Reaper
10-29-2013, 02:48 AM
so wait this is kind of like a joke or something? o.O

besides i am a ghost i can not get dead again can i? O.O

Let's find out.

Ghosteses
10-29-2013, 02:49 AM
i already defeated you in castlevania ;-; you put up a good fight though <3

Grim Reaper
10-29-2013, 02:51 AM
That was my brother Harold. He is not currently employed.

Ghosteses
10-29-2013, 02:53 AM
well! this has certainly taken a turn for the least best! :x

Grim Reaper
10-29-2013, 02:54 AM
Indeed it has, little ghost.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-29-2013, 02:56 AM
Welcome to the family.

Ghosteses
10-29-2013, 03:00 AM
Could be worse... at least the underworld is quiet.

noxious.sunshine
10-31-2013, 09:38 AM
The underworld..... Quiet? With all the nutters already harvested? XD

Ayen
10-31-2013, 09:56 AM
Welcome to the forum, Ghostese.

Final Fantasy Origins is a pretty good game. I actually spent hours playing the original Final Fantasy thanks to that. Ocarina of Time was also the first Zelda game and N64 game I played. Hope you enjoy your stay, sudden death notwithstanding.

Ghosteses
11-01-2013, 03:37 AM
well thank you =D it appears as though you have joined me in the underworld?

it was quiet when I got there. besides the screaming souls. now there are quite a lot more people.. on board.. under board?

Ayen
11-01-2013, 05:26 AM
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just rotting in the ground with my laptop.

Ghosteses
11-01-2013, 06:04 AM
nor do i anymore... sadly ;O