PDA

View Full Version : I know it's bad, but I can't fucking stop!

Night Fury
10-23-2013, 11:29 AM
Foods/drinks you can't get enough of, even though you know they're rotting your guts?

Mine is soda/fizzy pop. Especially Coca Cola. It's sooooo bad for you but damn I love an icy cold glass of it! I love diet cola too, which I actually drink more of these days, but it's equally bad.

I used to be terrible for chocolate - I mean I kind of still am, but it's more baked goods now. Like muffins, brownies, cakes, biscuits.

I swear I'm like.. so close to diabetes. So close. But I can't stop!

I Took the Red Pill
10-23-2013, 12:01 PM
I don't care what anyone says, I love McDonald's. I will never stop eating McD's until my heart explodes, like a true American.

Loony BoB
10-23-2013, 12:02 PM
I have a fairly varied diet overall, but there are some things I eat regularly that are bad for me. Pringles probably is #1 for that end of things. Beyond that, sweets/cakes/chocolate are often brought into work and I always get a bit for myself. Nom nom nom. What else... not sure really! I avoid soda for the most part unless I'm drinking or having Chinese food.

Chris
10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
I drink like 2-3 litres of Coke Zero every single day!

Elskidor
10-23-2013, 01:49 PM
Ice cream.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Coke. I know first-hand what a huge effect cutting soda out of your diet can have for fat loss, but I just don't care. I'll get rid of the muffin some other way, god damnit. :colbert:

Jinx
10-23-2013, 02:09 PM
Cutting soda out has never done anything for me. :(

I've been on a baked goods kick too lately! Made two red velvet cakes last week, brownies last night, and peanut butter cookies are next!

noxious.sunshine
10-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Um.

IDK. Usually anything my mom makes. I gain like 15 lbs everytime I go there cuz I eat so much.

Doritos and sour cream. I guess.

I'm not rly addicted to anything like that tho. I have a 1/2 gallon of my fav ice cream and I've eaten 1 bowl of it since it was bought last weekend.

oh wait. Beer. And whiskey. I love whiskey.

I'm more of a "snack around" type of person. I munch on what I'm cooking, while I'm cooking it and that's pretty much it. Unless I'm drunk, then I scarf down hot wings w ranch dressing and Doritos w sour cream.

Jessweeee♪
10-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Rainbow Twizzlers
Panda Express
Snapple Apple

Spuuky
10-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Free food. I can't resist free food of any moderate quality at all. If I don't have pay for it, I'm probably going to eat it, even though it's terrible and/or terrible for me. And I get a surprisingly large amount of it.

The Man
10-23-2013, 09:30 PM
Candy and cookies. Luckily I mostly stick to moderate amounts.

I also quite like pizza and several other "unhealthy" foods, but I don't eat very much of them.

Shorty
10-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Soda for me, too. Danger zone if vanilla or cherry coke are involved. Since they took away vanilla coke for a while and cherry coke isn't everywhere to be found, I feel like it's 100% reasonably necessary to down as much as I can of either of them when available because they're harder to get a hold of :(

And I don't care how full I am when I'm eating Thai, I will eat it until it is gone. This is bad because often times they give you two or so portions but it's so good and I have to eat it all and then induce self-loathing :(

relevant (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuO4OZJ5ncY&feature=youtu.be&t=45s)