PDA

View Full Version : Would you kindly...?

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2013, 04:38 PM
How willing to comply to the requests or orders are you normally? Are there any people in particular that you always obey or ignore?

Psychotic
10-23-2013, 05:21 PM
If we're doing game quotes I'd say you don't need a reason to help people.

Loony BoB
10-23-2013, 05:29 PM
Everything I decide to do is for some selfish reasoning. Be it entertainment, money, friendship or feeling good about myself. If there is no incentive then I probably won't do it. But most of the time the incentive is there.

Ghosteses
10-23-2013, 08:08 PM
If it is my parents or some authoritve (eh?) figure i am pretty submissive ^..^ i mean there is no use talking back to your parents or someone who is a police officer or a tutor ;O

if it is a kid my age... depends on how rude they are. I ignore rude people. Always :x

Slothy
10-23-2013, 08:42 PM
I do what I want. You got problem?

PS: I'm slightly surprised Shorty didn't make this thread.

noxious.sunshine
10-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I used to do whatever my sister said. And I used to -never- talk back to my dad.

Now? I tell my sister to chuck off whenever she tries to tell me what to do or stick her nose in my business. I don't do it to her, so.

And my dad.. I still try rly hard to not talk back, but there's only so much I can put up with before he crosses the line with me. And it happened several times when I lived in Texas with them. The stuff he's said was way beyond hurtful and insulting and I deserved none of it.

I listen and do what I'm told when it's work-related, but that's it. Ain't nobody gonna tell me jack. I know me better than anyone else does and I often have trouble relating to other people anyway.

Shiny
10-24-2013, 03:02 AM
Most of the time I don't do what people want unless I'm getting paid to. :shiny:

Shorty
10-24-2013, 03:25 AM
I only follow orders from one.

hail satan

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-24-2013, 04:15 AM
I do what my superior ranked members tell me to do. Unless I can tell them why they are wrong, and then I make them look stupid in the most respectful and professional way I possibly can.

fire_of_avalon
10-24-2013, 04:33 AM
If I don't have a problem with what someone has asked me to do, I do it. If I don't see the point or I have something more important to do I say "I don't understand why blah" or "I can to blah later, after I finish super important thing."

theundeadhero
10-25-2013, 12:02 AM
Tell me to do something and it's not going to happen. Ask me to do the same thing and I'll most likely do it.

Christmas
03-25-2022, 03:26 AM
I am a nice little Christmas that will alway kindly help those that asked, especially little children. :bigsmile:

Sometimes I would invite them to my candy house and they will stay there with me forever and ever. :bigsmile: