PDA

View Full Version : European Collector's Edition revealed for Bravely Default!

Aulayna
10-24-2013, 12:33 AM

Remember that cute little 3DS game that everyone whined about the lack of a non-Japanese release? Well we already told you it's coming to western shores finally - but - Nintendo of Europe have just revealed some juicy deets about a special Collector's Edition being released in Europe.

Have a gander at it in all it's splendour:

The sleek box of goodies includes a copy of the game, which is to be expected lest there be handbags at dawn, along with:

- An Agnes Statuette
- A Deluxe Artbook
- 34 AR cards for doing AR stuff with your 3DS
- The Original Soundtrack

Pre-orders from GAME in the UK, and potentially other retailers in Europe, will also include a smaller artbook.

The game will also be available for download via the Nintendo eShop.

But wait, there's more! The version of the game we're getting here in the west is the enchanced "For The Sequel" version. This version includes graphical touch-ups such as character animations during conversations, a revamped and more intuitive interface as well as extra difficulty settings and the ability to manually adjust the random encounter rate on the fly. The game will also have the option to switch between Japanese and English audio, so for all your hipsters out there who dare not be sullied with English dubs, the game has you covered.

Nintend of America have yet to confirm if a similar bundle will be coming to USA and Canada.

Scotty_ffgamer
10-24-2013, 04:43 AM
If this comes out in America, I'd be extremely tempted. Unfortunately, I don't have the money for something like this. Unless it's not too much more than the game by itself.

Bolivar
10-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Where's my American announcement???

Yay for hipster features! Neocracker will be so stoked!

Shauna
10-24-2013, 04:22 PM
Matt sobbed over his wallet last night thinking of this special edition, along with LoZ: A Link Between Worlds and Professor Layton's Special Edition (whatever that is). So much useless tat.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-24-2013, 05:27 PM
I want that Deluxe Edition to come out in America! I know i shouldn't complain, as we tend to get "bonus" stuff in our releases more often than Europe. But it's always some 5 page artbook. When Europe get's an occasional good release it's always a 500x500 special edition box you can fly to the moon.

Maybe I'm just a hater.

Del Murder
10-25-2013, 08:00 AM
I've been interested in this game and I hope it comes to the US, but man I have so many 3DS games to play...and my 3DS battery sucks.