PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still have their copy?

Scottie
10-28-2013, 04:51 PM
I recently moved a few months ago and finally have had time to bring over the last remaining boxes that have been in my parent's attic for what seems like 7 years or so. (Moved a few times and never took them)

Was surprised to find this, and listening to it now brought back some wonderful memories.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Oh wow. Now that's a dated forum memorabilia! I remember hearing about this at one point but I never saw a physical copy. Now that I think about it, I think I assumed it was just a digital download.

Are there any samples floating around the forum or elsewhere where we can hear tracks?

Shorty
10-28-2013, 08:16 PM
Never heard of it. Share with us what songs are on it!

Agent Proto
10-28-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm pretty sure there's a certain song by Green Day in there somewhere.

Scottie
10-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Never heard of it. Share with us what songs are on it!

Man on the Moon - REM (Big Ogre Umaro)
To the Moon and Back - Savage Garden (Asorie)
I'll be There - Megadeath (Citizen Bleys)
Adam's Song - Blink 182 (Cid)
Chick Magnet - MxPx (Skanker)
Song #2 - Blur (Coach)
Orange Crush - REM (Dan Walkie)
Shoots and Ladders - Korn (RSL)
Flight - Yasunori Mitsuda (Krelian)
Adagio - Albinoni (Dr. Unne)
I Bet You They Won't Play This Song on the Radio (Paul)
Time of your Life - Green Day (EoFF vote)

Shorty
10-28-2013, 09:06 PM
I'd like you to upload all songs as fast as possible in order to make them available to the public.

Scottie
10-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I'd like you to upload all songs as fast as possible in order to make them available to the public.

You're just trying to see if I would still do anything you'd ask me to!

They aren't sung by the members, just what they chose to represent EoFF.

Shorty
10-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Damn it to hell!

Jiro
10-30-2013, 09:34 AM
I vaguely remember hearing about this. Pretty dang cool, not a bad mix either.

Shorty
10-31-2013, 04:49 AM
We should do this again! :jess:

Madonna
10-31-2013, 08:59 AM
I recently moved a few months ago and finally have had time to bring over the last remaining boxes that have been in my parent's attic for what seems like 7 years or so. (Moved a few times and never took them)

Was surprised to find this, and listening to it now brought back some wonderful memories.
I got to find the thread that spawned this horrible thing.

Scottie
10-31-2013, 01:21 PM

I got to find the thread that spawned this horrible thing.

I think we lost the database once or twice after this project.

And if I remember correctly, the money raised went towards the site/servers, so it wasn't a horrible idea.

Madonna
11-01-2013, 12:14 PM
It is probably for the best; the only things I found of interest were two way too informative surveys. Ugh, it is terrible how information can just last on the Internet. Why do I even keep a profile?

Teek
11-04-2013, 06:37 AM
When was that released, Scottie? I remember it but only in the vaguest terms.

Dr Unne
11-04-2013, 08:17 PM
I never got a physical copy of this but I remember picking my song. Nice find. Hi Scottie. Someone should collect the songs and upload them somewhere.

Shlup
11-05-2013, 12:56 AM
I don't remember this at all. Then again, I don't remember most things.

Scottie
11-05-2013, 02:52 AM
Teek, I don't remember exactly when it was made. I want to say maybe 2003-2005. I can't even tell you who controlled production, I want to say it was either ffmusicdj or bleys. Where's Sean when you need him?

Dr. Unne, always a pleasure.
Shlup, nice to see you around still too.

Ashi
11-05-2013, 11:36 AM
I really don't remember this! :O

Citizen Bleys
11-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Yeah, I still have a copy; it's sitting under a pile of dust and detritus somewhere.

I'm kinda glad I didn't chuck it out during my "fuck EoFF" phase.