PDA

View Full Version : Walking Dead season 2

tony12
10-30-2013, 01:40 AM
They just released details of the new Walking Dead video game that will be released later this year. I do have a couple questions. I know that it is mostly a downloadable game and if they do release a regular dvd for it it won't be until after all five episodes have been released.

So will they release it in stores for people to purchase on dvd as soon as all five episodes have been finished? Or will it be quite a wait before it is released in stores?

I watched the first season on youtube and would like to buy the second game to play through myself but if they aren't going to make it easy to play on regular dvd I might just watch season 2 off of youtube as well. With how little I play video games these days there is not much point to going through the trouble of downloading it.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-08-2013, 09:39 PM
So will they release it in stores for people to purchase on dvd as soon as all five episodes have been finished? Or will it be quite a wait before it is released in stores?

Looking back on the first game, episode 5 came out in November 2012 and the retail release of the game came out in December 2012. So if that's anything to go by, it looks like the retail game will come out very shortly after all 5 episodes are released digitally.

I watched the first season on youtube and would like to buy the second game to play through myself but if they aren't going to make it easy to play on regular dvd I might just watch season 2 off of youtube as well. With how little I play video games these days there is not much point to going through the trouble of downloading it.

If you're interested, this is a good thread to point out that they're releasing a Game of the Year edition of season 1 at some point. Whether you want to go pick up the games or just download them I encourage you to do one of those instead of just watching it on YouTube. The hands on experience gives it more of a thrill and makes you feel more involved with the story and characters. :D

Freya
12-19-2013, 01:32 AM
GUESS WHAT'S OUT TODAY!

https://24.media.tumblr.com/05f04a7e9c1889a92bb25b47a4763f6f/tumblr_mxpw4m9eqR1qehkhuo6_400.gif

I haven't played 400 days. So I'm dling that because apparently it affects this season if you've played both season one and the dlc.

8DO0l_hwoQ8

Then I bought the season pass cause well I know it'll be good. Telltale has been on a pure impressive narrative high so i'm not worried about it.

Sephex
12-19-2013, 01:35 AM
NO I DIDN'T CRY AT THE FIRST ONE WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT

Freya
12-19-2013, 01:36 AM
IT'S OKAY THEY ARE MANLY TEARS OF MAN!