PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat!

Shorty
10-30-2013, 05:37 AM
Trick or Treat!

These kinds of threads have been done in the past and I know it's a little close to Halloween, but why not!

Pick a costume.
Costume: Leela

Optional - choose a member to go trick-or-treating with.
Companion: Auly

Your house will also be decorated. Name three decoration, or things you have changed for Halloween, to get into the spirit of things.
Your House: A graveyard worth of headstones, a jack-o-lantern and a black light!

Name five different edible candies, treats, etc. that you will be giving out.
Treats: caramel apples, sixlets, mambas, tootsie rolls, and fireballs (haha I'ma jerk)

List twenty or less people who you will be visiting on Halloween from the EoFF neighbourhood.

Del Murder & Miriel
foa
Freya
Jesswee
Jinx & Denmark
Locky Noodle Boy (Philara)
Quin
Pantz
Pete for President
Pike & hux
Psychotic
Shlup
The Shaunas
The Townses

Slothy
10-30-2013, 05:43 AM
Too tired to fill that out right now. But my sister was Leela for Halloween this year. I made her arm band and we rigged it to slide her iphone in for the screen.

And did you just forget about me or did someone tell you I don't give out Halloween candy and have a tendency to shoot trespassers?

Shorty
10-30-2013, 05:44 AM
I assumed you would be out and about terrorizing youths with your boomstick.

Slothy
10-30-2013, 05:46 AM
Just the ones who come on my lawn.

noxious.sunshine
10-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Oh for the love of Satan.

I will be the Wicked Witch of the East.
(I'm already Satan, so I can't very well dress up as myself)

My house will be laid out with various props from the amazing Goosebumps book, "One Day @ HorrorLand".... A never-ending slide, coffins that shut you in -just- until you nearly suffocate, etc.

Who would I trick or treat with? Probably kotora.

We would visit tavaryn cuz he has the good candy. We'd post the chuck up at his place. All. Night.

screw everyone else.

except maybe Jinx & Denmark. Idk tho.