PDA

View Full Version : Gopher Moats

Hollycat
10-30-2013, 11:44 PM
6mhbxlz_wrI

Post really stupid things someone thought would work.

For example, I once tried closing a circuit with my finger. 45 volts kinda stings, and apparently also gets you suspended.

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2013, 01:50 PM
I did a stupid thing, thinking it would work, and it did.

I was making a cup of tea when I noticed a buzzing coming from somewhere. Sounded like electricty. Our kettle - an all metal affair - was very leaky, so we put it in a nice metal tray to keep all the leaky water in one place, rather than have it spill out everywhere. This tray eventually got quit full of water and started buzzing, so I figure it was touching the kettle somewhere naughty and getting electrified. I decided to check this theory by taking a metal teaspoon and dipping it in the water.

I was right. :(

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-22-2013, 07:36 AM
Here is a selection of wonderful recipes for homemade beauty regimens are not only the skin, but also very sensitive to the environment.

Saying "here is a selection" followed by no spam link should fall under stupid things someone thought would work.

This bot should try closing a circuit with its finger.

Elskidor
11-22-2013, 08:36 AM
I tried to sing once.

noxious.sunshine
11-22-2013, 12:44 PM
lawl. Oh bot. He made an interesting blog post too. It made no kinda sense whatsoever.

Anywho. I was really stoned and passed out in 1st period Spanish back in high school. I'd been sitting on my feet and they fell asleep. I tried to play it off when the bell rang.. Got up, grabbed my backpack, took one step and completely fell over.

Mirage
11-22-2013, 03:44 PM
Post really stupid things someone thought would work.

For example, I once tried closing a circuit with my finger. 45 volts kinda stings, and apparently also gets you suspended.

Not as much as 220 volts do!