PDA

View Full Version : The End of the World!

Madame Adequate
10-31-2013, 05:07 PM
Hello dear EoFFers, I thought I would make a thread in which we can discuss the following topics:

What do you believe is the most likely manner in which the world shall end?
What do you believe is the most metal and hardcore manner in which the world might end?
When do you believe the world shall end?
What would be your least favorite way for the world to end?
Should the world begin to end, will you join me in a project to construct a tower out of the skulls of the dead, in the manner of the Mongols in Syria in the thirteenth century?

If you have any other apocalypse-related topics please feel free to discuss them in this thread! :jess:

Gamblet
10-31-2013, 05:15 PM
Salt-Water Fish Extinction Seen By 2048 - CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500368_162-2147223.html)

Jinx
10-31-2013, 05:32 PM
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT SUSHI WAT

Slothy
10-31-2013, 06:04 PM
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITHOUT SUSHI WAT

If most of the species of ocean creatures die off you won't have to worry about that because you'll probably be dead.

Cuchulainn
10-31-2013, 06:25 PM
The earth will end when I command it and not a second before.

Quindiana Jones
10-31-2013, 06:33 PM
Sun expanding and enveloping nearby planets.
Everybody standing in one giant line stretching around the world, with the two numerically opposite sides of the "circle" being the shortest and tallest people and the rest of the planet lining up in ascending or descending order of height. Everybody wears a Ballistic Fist and simultaneously punches to their left. Some power guitar will be playing.
In roughly 4.6 billion years.
Bukkake tsunami.
Yes. Absolutely yes.