PDA

View Full Version : Pops by humming FFXIV halloween tune xD

Nolwe
10-31-2013, 05:58 PM
Hey Guys, its Nolwe here :)

I don't usually post in forums often nor am i good at introductions. i'm quite the Lurker in these areas. ^^;
Anyways My name is Leanne or Lea for short and i've been a big fan of Final fantasy since i first played FFVII way back in 98 and my favourite character in the game has to be Sephiroth.

I remember there was a cheat you could use if you had the Xploder cartrages in the back of the original playstation, you could have it where Sephiroth could be in your party, the downside being you couldn't control him and the game would crash every time party members would emerge from Clouds body.

I also love other Games such as FFVIII, (fun times when me and my best buddie Mynerva used to hammer that game. both in the same room with two playstations and two TVs haha, how sad are we) .. FFXI, (thought i don't play that anymore) FFXIV, Aion, Kingdom hearts Tekken, Soul Calibur, Devil may cry and not to mention the good ol Sonic games. :D

So yeah, That's me gaming wise anyway and if you do happen to play FFXIV and on Sargatanas, feel free to stop by and say hi. :)

Well then, that's it for now. I guess i'll go back to lurking again haha
Tatty bye.

Shorty
10-31-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi there, Nolwe! That's an interesting name, I quite like it. :)

How did you manage to find out forum? Welcome!

o_O
10-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Nolwe's one of our FFXIV friends! She's pretty rad and her fire hands kill all kinds of things!

Hey Nolwe, I'm Humphrey!

Nolwe
11-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Thanks Shorty :D

T'was the guys in the Free Company that lead me here ^.^ and Hi Mr Squibbles :D
hope catch you again in the morning for more CM runs maybe? :)

Psychotic
11-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Hey Nolwe, welcome to the forums :) I'm a big Tekken fan too. Who's your favourite character?

Loony BoB
11-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Nolie! :D I'm not telling you who I am. :shifty:

Jessweeee♪
11-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Welcome to EoFF c:

Mahad
11-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Welcome (:

Lurk around to your heart's pleasure, and have fun!

Rostum
11-02-2013, 09:07 AM
Hey Nowle! It's Shah Rostum here. :)