PDA

View Full Version : Young Justice keep it up Petition

Mercen-X
10-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Do you know Young Justice? Maybe you've read the comics. I haven't. Can't find them. Never would have known about the series had I not stumbled across a 3-volume DVD set at my local library about six months ago. That was just the first half of the first season and I had to wonder, "where's the rest?" I recently found my library carrying not only S1 Part 2 but the entire second season and watched and loved it all. Now I hear Cartoon Network has gone and cancelled the series along with Green Lantern. This was so that they could make room for Batman:BAB and Teen Titans Go!, both series I'm not very interested in. I've seen many an episode of BAB, the disjointed timeline, the art style, and the character personalities all put me off.

So I became the 44,901st signer of this petition (https://www.change.org/petitions/cartoon-network-warner-bros-bring-back-young-justice-and-green-lantern-the-animated-series) to bring the series back (with Green Lantern in tow, which I don't really care about because I haven't seen it). Have you watched Young Justice? Would you like more? Have you signed this petition? If not, jot your name down and it'll be at 50,000 in no time.