PDA

View Full Version : Hadouken

Hollycat
11-09-2013, 04:45 PM
GPwP5BKEt94

So what do you think, is Street Fighter going to go PS exclusive?
Is PS4 getting yet another remake of SF4?
Is SF getting a taxicab crossover?

All of the above?

If the first question is the answer, this is a huge weapon in Sonys arsenal.

Skyblade
11-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm guessing it will be PS4 exclusive. Otherwise why would you tie an announcement teaser to the system instead of ending it with a "Capcom" banner?

However, I admit that I'm extremely curious to see what a cab-simulator spinoff of a fighting franchise is like.

JenkinsHTTK
11-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Considering that Capcom has clearly shown that they had no interest in anything short of how much money they can extort out of their fans, if their business practices are suggesting anything, i can't help but highly doubt that. I'm not sure why a corporation like that would narrow their demographic.

SirPrizes
11-10-2013, 12:19 AM
My guess is it's a remake of SFII with remastered music and SFIV-level graphics (maybe a bit beyond since it's on PS4). There's an audio file on the website that starts as a phone call to Hadouken cabs, and about halfway through, music with modern production values comes through and it sounds like gameplay from whatever this game is.

Polnareff
11-10-2013, 01:36 PM
As a huge SF fan, I'd want this to mean something, but it's just a cute little advert. Nothing more. When Capcom makes teasers to fighting games, it is never anything like this.

Besides, why would they want to alienate Xbone fans? Then again, Dead Rising 3 is XBO exclusive for now (probably won't be for long, though, even amidst rumors that MS helped them with the game).

DMKA
11-13-2013, 05:20 PM
It's not the oddity of the video itself that makes me curious so much as the PlayStation bit at the end of the video.

Because I can't for the life of me see Capcom making a Street Fighter game exclusive to any platform, especially a PlayStation platform, seeing as their latest flagship title, Dead Rising 3, is an Xbox One exclusive.

TrollHunter
11-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Whenever this thread pops up I get very confused...
Why? I'm subscribed to this one.
http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/152651-hadoken.html

Hollycat
11-14-2013, 10:33 PM
Whenever this thread pops up I get very confused...
Why? I'm subscribed to this one.
http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/152651-hadoken.html
Now you're subscribed to both.

Polnareff
11-15-2013, 09:15 PM
That ad turned out to be nothing, just like I thought. lol