PDA

View Full Version : PooTrap, the "Magic Poop Collector" (hilarious infomercial!)

SuperMillionaire
11-09-2013, 09:11 PM
I was looking around on YouTube for videos on infomercial products, and I found this hilarious video!

POOTRAP "magic poop collector" commercial spot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VsKk7ktOiE)

It's called PooTrap, the "Magic Poop Collector," in which you strap a bag to the dog's rear end, attached via a harness, and when the dog poops, it falls into the bag, leaving no waste on the ground; as they say, "no poops, no oops."

*LOL*

I initially thought it was a joke, but then I saw the telephone number, the website, and the price, which is $29.95. Interestingly, the "$29.95" had this interesting "pulsing" special effect, in which it expanded and contracted rapidly.

Seriously, though, if you can't handle picking up a dog's poop (and I'll admit to being one of those people, even though I had a pet; my grandparents took care of the dogs, both of which are dead now), then you shouldn't get a dog. It's as simple as that.

Hollycat
11-09-2013, 09:24 PM
My dogs do their business in the back yard. they have an acre to hide their poops in, so no one ever even sees them.

Elskidor
11-09-2013, 09:26 PM
It's not like it hard to pick up after your dog, or train them, but if one wanted a similar contraption it would be fairly easy and free to make. People invent the weirdest things, but it's even more amusing that people actually buy this stuff.

SuperMillionaire
12-12-2013, 04:59 PM
I know; there are a lot of weird infomercial products that exaggerate small problems. Though there are others that can be taken more seriously as well.

Old Manus
12-12-2013, 05:24 PM
SuperMillionaire you are comedy gold. I want you to write an erotic novel.

I was looking around on YouTube for videos on infomercial productsi can't breathe