PDA

View Full Version : Mortal combat

Spooniest
11-19-2013, 01:28 AM
How do you feel about your chances in a knock down, drag out fight?

Personally, I know down to the core of my being that I'd do well to stick to playing music...

Discuss at your leisure...

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
11-19-2013, 01:51 AM
I would do well. I am small, but smart when it comes to fighting. Comes from all the training. Plus I fight dirty. My father taught me never to start a fight, but to finish it by any means necessary.

Shlup
11-19-2013, 04:29 AM
I feel... not good. My dad taught me how to throw a punch, but I've never done it.

Slothy
11-19-2013, 04:34 AM
I think I'd do well. If only because I'd be willing to take the fight farther than most. If I end up in a fight, it would be because someone else started it, and if I'm defending myself, anything goes. I'd fight dirty, kick them while they're down, etc. Hell, if I thought my life was realistically in danger, either because they were trying to kill me, I was outnumbered, or the way they were fighting was sufficiently dangerous I'd go so far as to kill them first.

Sephex
11-19-2013, 04:38 AM
Basically Z targeting makes any action in a fight fluid and intuitive.

Shorty
11-19-2013, 04:44 AM
The only knock-down drag-outs I have been in are tickle wars, and the other person always ends up injured because I go into smurfing survival mode when it comes to tickling. Don't mess with me!

I dunno about a real fight, never been in one.

noxious.sunshine
11-19-2013, 05:15 AM

I'd probably lose, but I'm not going down without doing damage.

driverellis
11-19-2013, 07:17 AM
Thanks for sharing information.

Psychotic
11-19-2013, 07:49 AM
I've played Pokemon and caught all the Fighting Pokemon and studied their moves, so I am pretty sure I could take on any opponent who wasn't a ghost or had psychic powers.

Shiny
11-19-2013, 08:05 AM
Ew fighting.

The only reason I'd get in to a physical fight is to maybe defend a younger family member or myself, but even then I probably wouldn't. I'd rather just eat chocolate and have sex.

Elskidor
11-19-2013, 09:53 AM
I've done good in the past. I'm in pretty good shape and fast, so I think I'd do well enough. I was in a few fights long ago, and I always came on top. I get sucked into the moment and tend not to feel pain until afterward, so that helps I guess. I'd prefer never being in that type of situation though.

Jinx
11-19-2013, 12:50 PM
I've never been in a fight, although there are people I've dreamed about fighting with. I don't think I'd ever start one, but you never know. I know myself well enough to know that it's not impossible to be driven to the breaking point of attacking someone whose making me mad. It'd probably be a girl fight, though.

I'd of course fight for self-defense/if another person started it. I don't know how good I'd be, but I'd at least try.

I wouldn't mind getting in one fight over the course of my life just for the experience.

Calliope
11-20-2013, 06:04 AM
I have enough repressed rage to be confident in my chances.

Jowy
11-20-2013, 06:45 AM
I'd break them in half within thirty seconds.

Bunny
11-20-2013, 06:55 AM
I've played Pokemon and caught all the Fighting Pokemon and studied their moves, so I am pretty sure I could take on any opponent who wasn't a ghost or had psychic powers.

Harpies and Homosexuals would also be difficult for you.

Getting punched by me is like getting hit repeatedly by a wet spaghetti noodle. Make love, not war.

Scotty_ffgamer
11-20-2013, 08:33 AM
I would not survive in a fight. I can take pain pretty well, but I cannot bring myself to hurt someone else. I would probably fight to protect a friend or family member, but even then I'd probably end up immediately apologizing if I was able to get a punch in. I've never really been in a fight, though. If someone started a fight with me, maybe I would surprise myself and attempt to beat the snot out of the other person.

Drift
11-20-2013, 03:05 PM
I'd use my Pip boy 3000 and put all my VAT points into aiming for his head.

But really, I don't go looking for fights but if they occur I will end it as quickly as possible with the least harm to me

fire_of_avalon
11-21-2013, 12:30 AM
I have enough repressed rage to be confident in my chances.

This for me, too. Did you ever see Unleashed where when Eddie Valiant/Super Mario would take off Jet Li's collar thing and Jet Li would go crazy and beat up all the guys ever? THAT WOULD BE ME ONLY INSTEAD OF A COLLAR I HAVE LIKE, SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING MEAN TO MY SISTER.

Spooniest
11-21-2013, 12:31 AM
Amen!

Ayen
11-21-2013, 02:30 AM
I'd probably do better than I think I would, but I'm still pretty sure I'd be knocked on my ass by the end of it.

Spooniest
11-21-2013, 03:23 AM
I'd very much enjoy the rest of my life if the closest I ever get to a fight again is beating Double Dragon for the NES.

I'm actually pretty beefed up, just inexperienced.

Loony BoB
11-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Depends on the other person, really. I'd rate myself pretty well against most 87 year old grannies if I had to fight them, although I wouldn't particularly feel great about it. I'd probably lose against a boxer.

Faris
11-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Not sure how I would do in a fight but I do know that I would be profusely apologizing no matter who wins.

escobert
11-21-2013, 08:49 PM
I know I can take a couple good shots to the face. I worry more about my ability to inflict damage than take it.