PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Livermush

Livermush
11-19-2013, 06:24 PM
I have been out of gaming for a while. The first FF game I played was on my old roomates PS1, It was FFVII I only logged 12 or so hours on it but loved every second of it. I just ended up Getting a 3DS and a copy of FF: The Four Heroes of Light. I plan on finishing it up and starting on FFIV. I can't get enough of The Four Heroes of Light it's fun, cute and a good starting point for me to get back into the Final Fantasy legacy.

Livermush

Psychotic
11-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Hello from Psychotic! Welcome to EoFF, I like your avatar, it is awesome.

Jinx
11-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Is it Livermuch or Livermush?

Rantz
11-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Welcome, sir!

Livermush
11-19-2013, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome!
Thanks Psychotic, it's a lucky 13 pirate flag I made for my daughter.
Well Jinx It seems I miss-spelled my user name while registering, doh!! it was going to be Livermush but livermuch will do just fine:).

Livermuch

Jinx
11-19-2013, 08:01 PM
I'm sure one of the Admins will be happy to change it for you. You certainly aren't the first person to make a typo in the username when they've joined!

Welcome to our forums! :)

Rantz
11-19-2013, 08:22 PM
I dunno, I like both Livermush and Livermuch! I can't decide which is better!

Jinx
11-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Livermusch

Mirage
11-19-2013, 09:23 PM
I see a name change coming soon.

You have a lot of wonderful gaming hours ahead of you. I kind of envy you.

Elskidor
11-19-2013, 09:27 PM
Welcome Liver!

Minami
11-19-2013, 10:54 PM
Hihi and welcome! i'm also a newbie around here

Psychotic
11-21-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the welcome!
Thanks Psychotic, it's a lucky 13 pirate flag I made for my daughter.
Well Jinx It seems I miss-spelled my user name while registering, doh!! it was going to be Livermush but livermuch will do just fine:).

LivermuchIt is a great flag!

If you do want me to change your name I don't mind doing so. Just let me know which you like best!

Aulayna
11-21-2013, 05:50 PM
Hey and welcome. :) FFIV is definitely worth giving a bash.

Ayen
11-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the forum, Liver. I hope you find many livers ripe for the picking, just don't take any of mine.

Enjoy your stay.

fire_of_avalon
11-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Please, please, please keep the name Livermush. That is my dad's favorite kind of sandwich.

Livermush
11-23-2013, 05:20 PM
It is Official I am now Livermush.

Fire-Of-Avalon I understand how liver-mush is a family favorite.

Liver-mush was my nick name from my grandma. She would eat liver-mush spread buy the pound. She would smile as the thought of liver-mush and crackers would turn my tummy. Every piece of tupperware in her house was a liver-mush or palmetto spread. I never liked palmetto spread either.

Livermush

Freya
11-23-2013, 06:02 PM
Welcome mushy! I haven't played four heroes of light but have been debating on buy it lately. Is it good?

Jinx
11-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Is Livermush the same thing as liverwurst?

Livermush
11-23-2013, 08:05 PM
"Livermush is a Southern United States food product composed of pig liver, head parts, and cornmeal. It is commonly spiced with pepper and sage In parts of Ohio, this dish is called Liver Pudding." Wikipedia

I just looked it up and never knew it was more of a Southern thing. It's a paste or spread that looks and feels like dirt and the corn meal gives it a gritty (sand like) texture. I have never had it fried but that is how most people eat it.

On to other News::: I like FF: The 4 Heroes of Light. The Art is just a great change of pace for me. It's a cute Holly Hobbie look while fighting monsters. I don't have a lot of experience with Final Fantasy Games but I like this one. As cute as it is, I found it hard at first because you don't choose who you battle during the turn based fights. This makes it a little quirky. I have found a pattern and don't find its quirkiness a game breaker. I don't have the guide book and am trying not to look at on-line cheats. I am about 18 hours in of wondering, leveling up and getting my butt kicked. I got my butt kicked because I started to hurry thru instead of leveling up and looking at the patterns. The story line may not be as deep as other FF games but again this has been the escape I needed right now.

Livermush

Mirage
11-24-2013, 04:46 AM
If liver mush is what I think it is, we probably have it here in Norway too, and it is pretty tasty, really.

fire_of_avalon
11-24-2013, 05:06 AM
For the record, whatever record it is we're keeping now, I have never eaten livermush, but I have my dad and several friends that swear it is the best thing ever.

Rantz
11-24-2013, 09:47 AM
If liver mush is what I think it is, we probably have it here in Norway too, and it is pretty tasty, really.

If you mean leverpastej, I was thinking the same but they seem to be pretty different things. Although livermush does sound like an apt translation for it.

Mirage
11-24-2013, 11:42 AM
Yeah, I was thinking of that, Pantz. We need to get to the bottom of this!