PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber's mother: "Pull your pants up!" (New film, "Believe," coming soon)

SuperMillionaire
11-20-2013, 02:30 PM
Movie Pictures | Movie Posters - Yahoo Movies (http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-news/new-trailer--justin-bieber-s-mom-wants-him-to-pull-up-his-pants-183345576.html)

In the newest trailer for Justin Bieber's new film, Believe, due in theaters this Christmas, his mother, Pattie Mallette, tells him, "I'm still your mom, and I still want you to pull your pants up." Indeed, he likes to wear saggy pants, which is most evident in these pictures of him:

Look at him; his pants are so low that they're below his bottom, showing off his tighty-whiteys to everyone around him. His wearing of saggy pants causes him to walk like a duck; he waddles. His pants ride so low that they apparently don't even make it into the majority of the screenshots in the film!

Jinx
11-20-2013, 02:34 PM
You don't know, maybe he just shat himself.

Old Manus
11-20-2013, 02:35 PM
Noted.

Sephex
11-20-2013, 02:37 PM
You don't know, maybe he just shat himself.

So if will.i.am adopted that look would be be known as will.i.am shatner?

Elskidor
11-20-2013, 02:53 PM
The look use to not bother me, but now I find it dumb as shit. You know why you can't walk straight? Because your friggin pants are below your ass. Do you know why you can't use both hands? Because one of them is holding your friggin pants up, because you don't know how to wear them...it's stupid. It didn't both me when the sag wasn't so horrible, and only a few people did it, but after moving to an area where every other person is waddling like a moron it's really started to annoy the shit out of me.

Hollycat
11-20-2013, 02:57 PM
He has become one of the biggest douche bags in America, right behind Kanye West. Why can't we ever get nice things that become famous?

Spuuky
11-20-2013, 06:18 PM
He has become one of the biggest douche bags in America, right behind Kanye West. Why can't we ever get nice things that become famous?Because "nice things" that become famous invariably follow one of two paths:

1. Become un-nice things
2. Get no attention and cease to be famous

Shlup
11-20-2013, 09:34 PM
There are plenty of famous people who seem nice to me.

Hollycat
11-20-2013, 09:51 PM
Emma Watson hasn't done anything to make me think she's anything other than a very nice person, and she's one of the most famous actresses of today.

Elskidor
11-20-2013, 10:10 PM
I was trying to find something to disprove this or something, but Emma Watson seems to be a genuinely nice person. Shocker. I did find this though.

Daniel Radcliffe admits love for Emma Watson by completely denying love for Emma Watson from Cory Frame (http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/2eaf3c86ff/daniel-radcliffe-finally-admits-love-for-emma-watson-by-completely-denying-love-for-emma-watson)

Jessweeee♪
11-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Man you're not supposed to wear whitey tighties when you're doing the sag what are you doing, Justin :(

NorthernChaosGod
11-21-2013, 03:56 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, those could very well be boxer briefs.

noxious.sunshine
11-21-2013, 01:58 PM
I tried to pants my old BFF 'cuz homeboy sagged like down to his knees. He wore huge like XXXL shirts to cover up, though.

But I tried it once. and it wasn't working. He was like "I actually wear a belt, bro. Not gonna happen."

Jinx
11-21-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't get super offended and feel the need to go on rampages and campaigns about it like so many people do, but it really is a stupid fashion fad. Just really, really stupid.

Elskidor
11-21-2013, 02:37 PM
I was never bothered by it at all in high school or even 5 years ago, so I'm not sure why it bugs me now. A semi-sag isn't so bad, it's the type that the pants are pulled up and the belt is tightened under the entire butt. Kids have all sorts of styles, I purposely went to high school in drag more than once for the shock value, but I don't understand seeing a 30 year old with his pants below his butt on purpose.

nik0tine
11-21-2013, 07:12 PM
I cannot wait for him to spiral out of control. I hope he commits suicide.

EDIT: Let's be more constructive instead of wishing the horrible death of celebrities. -Murder

Rantz
11-21-2013, 08:36 PM
In the midst of all this hubbub, what nobody seems to have noticed is that those pants actually don't go any higher. Everybody seems very focused on the fashion aspect of this, but it's left to me to ask the really important questions: Is Justin alright? Is he making enough money to buy big enough pants? Nobody understands the Bieb :(

noxious.sunshine
11-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Also. They're skinny....

Oh lord. He's sagging Jeggings.

it's bad enough trying to sag skinny jeans. What the hell, Justin?

SuperMillionaire
11-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Tighty-whiteys are basicially white underwear in general, whether they are boxers or briefs. When a person sags his pants, he waddles like a duck when he walks.

And I'm afraid that if Justin Bieber gets too close to Miley Cyrus, she will drag him down with her, causing him to spiral out of control as well, but that's another topic.

And he pretty much sags all of his pants, except for the occasions when he dresses up formally and wears a suit and tie.

Shauna
11-26-2013, 09:26 PM
And I'm afraid that if Justin Bieber gets too close to Miley Cyrus, she will drag him down with her, causing him to spiral out of control as well, but that's another topic.

lol

Jinx
11-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Tighty whiteys are called TIGHTIES because they are tight. Boxers aren't.

noxious.sunshine
11-26-2013, 10:45 PM
Boxers also aren't typically white. Sure there are white boxers, but tighty whities typically refer to white boxer briefs or man panties.

Roflmao just because someone is "wild" doesn't mean they're outta control. I've gone through having a lot of money at a young age & being pretty or whatever (no I'm not dogging myself now. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm just not 18 anymore). I went out literally every night and stayed out all night until I had to be at work. Take an hour or 2 nap, roll on in w coke in my bra, work my 12 hr shift, leave with $80 - $100, do it all over again.

But I paid my bills and took care of business. I wasn't out of control ...

Miley hasnt been arrested for DUI or drug possession and neither has Justin. Calm down. Lol

NorthernChaosGod
11-27-2013, 12:20 AM
I'm pretty sure tighty whiteys are just briefs.

SuperMillionaire
12-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Boxers also aren't typically white. Sure there are white boxers, but tighty whities typically refer to white boxer briefs or man panties.

Roflmao just because someone is "wild" doesn't mean they're outta control. I've gone through having a lot of money at a young age & being pretty or whatever (no I'm not dogging myself now. I don't think I'm ugly, I'm just not 18 anymore). I went out literally every night and stayed out all night until I had to be at work. Take an hour or 2 nap, roll on in w coke in my bra, work my 12 hr shift, leave with $80 - $100, do it all over again.

Miley hasnt been arrested for DUI or drug possession and neither has Justin. Calm down. Lol

They haven't... at least not yet...

And I thought tighty-whiteys referred to white underwear in general. If that is not the case, then what do you call white boxers?

Sephex
12-04-2013, 02:13 PM

They haven't... at least not yet...

And I thought tighty-whiteys referred to white underwear in general. If that is not the case, then what do you call white boxers?

Losers.

SuperMillionaire
12-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey, check this out:

[VIDEO] Justin Bieber?s Pants Fall Down ? Wardrobe Malfunction On Stage - Hollywood Life (http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/08/09/justin-bieber-pants-fall-down-video-wardrobe-malfunction-concert/)

During a performance in Florida, his pants kept falling, but he managed to pull them back up (at least up to just right below his bottom). It's only a matter of time before his pants fall completely off on stage.

SuperMillionaire
01-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Miley hasnt been arrested for DUI or drug possession and neither has Justin.

Actually, now he has. See my most recent thread about it. I can only imagine how his family will react when they find out...

Jinx
01-24-2014, 02:50 PM

Actually, now he has. See my most recent thread about it. I can only imagine how his family will react when they find out...

I would venture a guess that his family already knows.

Del Murder
01-24-2014, 04:51 PM

I would venture a guess that his family already knows.
Yeah, Jinx is right. It's been all over the tabloids. I'm sure they've found out by now.

Spuuky
01-24-2014, 08:04 PM
Actually, now he has. See my most recent thread about it. I can only imagine how his family will react when they find out...With a casual indifference but public show of apology and care? By rolling in their piles of money, perhaps?

noxious.sunshine
01-25-2014, 02:31 AM
Yeah dude. YOu're late to the game.

I knew about this like right when it happened.

.............................. 'Cuz my dad told me the morning of.

What the hell is this world coming to?

Shiny
01-25-2014, 03:13 AM
He's not potty trained yet. His development is a few years behind the rest of us.

SuperMillionaire
01-30-2014, 04:12 PM
He's not potty trained yet. His development is a few years behind the rest of us.

I agree, Shiny, I heard that he even peed in public somewhere.

And apparently, his father, Jeremy, fully supports him.

Del Murder
01-30-2014, 04:33 PM
He peed on stage too? Maybe he and Miley should get together.

SuperMillionaire
02-28-2014, 02:46 PM
Actually, he peed in a restaurant's mop bucket. They needed that bucket to mop the floors, and he peed in it.

Old Manus
02-28-2014, 02:55 PM
And he needs that pee to fill toilets. And he peed in the bucket.

Spuuky
02-28-2014, 05:19 PM
Urine is actually an excellent sterilizing agent, so what's the problem?

Del Murder
02-28-2014, 07:11 PM
Yeah, he did them a favor to save money on cleaning solution.

SuperMillionaire
03-06-2014, 02:32 PM
How in the world can urine be used as a cleaning solution?!

Jinx
03-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Because most urine is sterile.

Old Manus
03-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Not once it's pumped through a filthy urethra, it isn't.

But that's besides the point. Justin Bieber peed in a mop bucket. They can't mop floors when Justin Bieber is peeing in their buckets (with his penis showing). And that's terrible.

Shorty
03-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Just filter out the ammonia and out it in a spray bottle! People will throw money!

SuperMillionaire
03-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Ewwwwww...

Both he and Miley Cyrus like to show their underwears to everyone around them too.

Rantz
03-12-2014, 10:51 PM
I do the same, to be fair.

noxious.sunshine
03-13-2014, 05:41 AM
I don't wear underwear.

I guess I'm worse than both of them.

SuperMillionaire
03-21-2014, 03:11 PM
You should wear underwear, but at the same time, you should not show it to others in public; it is indecent exposure and also disrespectful.

Jinx
03-21-2014, 03:28 PM
Why should she wear underwear if she's not going around flapping her vag? Like, if you can't see it, why does it matter?

noxious.sunshine
03-21-2014, 05:51 PM
Yeah. You don't own me.

It's my life, man.

Please never get into politics.

Ayen
03-21-2014, 05:58 PM
Justin better get his act together soon. Austin already threatened to stick his 13 inched size boot up his ass if he doesn't.

SuperMillionaire
03-28-2014, 06:18 PM
Austin as in Austin Mahone?