PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Things We Did As Children

Shiny
12-03-2013, 01:50 AM
When I was a baby I'd have baths with my brother because my parents didn't want to run bath water twice. I would consistently poop in the tub. I was potty trained.

:monster:

Jinx
12-03-2013, 01:56 AM
I loved pouring salt on slugs and watching them foam up.

Pike
12-03-2013, 01:58 AM
When I was about seven years old I shoved a kid in a school locker and shut it. No one knew the combination and he was stuck there until the janitor came and sawed the lock off. :shobon:

Madame Adequate
12-03-2013, 01:58 AM
SWEETIE PLEASE!

Shorty
12-03-2013, 02:13 AM
I told my sister that if she didn't go the hell to sleep, one-armed zombies from the moon were going to come down to earth and kill her. The zombies I made up did not have eyelashes, and that was apparently the thing that caused her the most distress and continues to cause her distress into her adult life, as she reminds me whenever she sees me.

Also, I squirted Windex into another sister's eyes but it was on accident. I really liked the blue color and just wanted to pull on the nozzle, and she happened to be sitting right in front of it.

Shiny
12-03-2013, 02:56 AM
hahshfj eyelashes what in the actual hell

These are all great. Please keep them coming. :shiny:

I will tell another one.

One time for no particular reason other than I liked to draw on things, I drew what I thought was a masterpiece on my brother's desk. He didn't like and neither did my mother or grandmother. :(

Shorty
12-03-2013, 03:05 AM
I distinctly remember mucking up electrical outlets by pushing in as much of a Kraft cheese slice into them as I could for no reason whatsoever when I was very young.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-03-2013, 03:14 AM
Nothing immediately comes to mind during those young childhood years.

I've done some things in my teenage years I'm not proud of. I feel like if I dig through the recesses of my mind I'll find something I don't want to think about.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-03-2013, 03:23 AM
I didn't do very many horrible things as a kid, at least not many that still stand out to me now. I probably did things to try to get my brother and sister in trouble whenever they made me mad once in a while.

The only thing that really sticks out is one time in first grade I woke up and decided I didn't want to go to school that day and decided to act terribly sick. I told my mom I was sick and couldn't go and tried to go back to sleep. I couldn't sleep and felt so terrible about it that about 20 minutes later I left my room to tell my mom that I didn't feel sick at all. She then proceeded to lecture me about how she had already called in to work and how we couldn't afford to have her not going into work/using up her sick days/something along those lines. I felt even worse that I have never skipped a class without good reason since.

noxious.sunshine
12-03-2013, 03:44 AM
I have a million stories.

not really, but....

I had a beta fish that I'd gotten for my 7th bday (I was in 1st grade)... It died and my dad got his boots on thinking we'd have to bury it and have a funeral.

..... I wondered out loud if my brother's cat would eat it... And I fed it to her. She ate it.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-03-2013, 03:49 AM
The only thing that really sticks out is one time in first grade I woke up and decided I didn't want to go to school that day and decided to act terribly sick.

Ah, I'll claim to have done that one.

I remember taking 3 days off in a row so I could marathon FFVII, on top of the fact that I was scared of being bullied at the time. I was in middle school, so no one had to stay home with me.

I'm still not sorry.

Calliope
12-03-2013, 05:02 AM
Have fun, Del Murder & Miriel!

When I was a wee sprog, I used to think it was hilarious to dial 111 and talk to emergency services if I was bored.

Araciel
12-03-2013, 05:17 AM
I was maybe 8 and a kid from two or three grades higher pushed me in the snow.

I was so pissed I got up, grabbed him by the coat and kicked him in the balls. Or I would have if I had good aim. Instead I hit where his diaphragm was and instead of a normal kick it was more of a stomp. He couldn't breathe for like a minute and fell down and freaked out.

No one messed with me again for years but I always felt like shit because of it.

fire_of_avalon
12-03-2013, 05:24 AM
When I was a baby I'd have baths with my brother because my parents didn't want to run bath water twice. I would consistently poop in the tub. I was potty trained.

:monster:
My little sister did this to me. Either that or our mom just kept us in so long she couldn't hold it anymore.

I told my sister that if she didn't go the hell to sleep, one-armed zombies from the moon were going to come down to earth and kill her. The zombies I made up did not have eyelashes, and that was apparently the thing that caused her the most distress and continues to cause her distress into her adult life, as she reminds me whenever she sees me.

Also, I squirted Windex into another sister's eyes but it was on accident. I really liked the blue color and just wanted to pull on the nozzle, and she happened to be sitting right in front of it.
What the hell is wrong with you?

I distinctly remember mucking up electrical outlets by pushing in as much of a Kraft cheese slice into them as I could for no reason whatsoever when I was very young.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I can't remember evil things I did as a child. I tricked my sister into eating catfood once. The dry kind. She said it was salty. Honestly I just did really stupid things to myself, like shove beads up my nose so far that my half blind grandpa had to get them out. Or tying myself to a tree with string and my half blind grandpa having to cut me loose. Or when I threw a stick into the air pretending I was a baton twirler and cracking myself in the mouth causing my half blind grandpa to laugh hysterically.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-03-2013, 05:30 AM
Oh, I just remembered one that apparently I did when I was only like 2 or 3. I don't actually remember this happening; it's something my parents told me about.

Anyways, apparently once my mom went into another room and then came back into the dining room to find that I had managed to get on top of the table with one of my sister's Barbie dolls and was smashing it up and down into the fishbowl. I think I said something along the lines of "I'm swimming!" In that, I managed to kill one of our fish. That was pretty terrible.

Not horrible on my end, but I'm pretty sure once around that same age, my brother and sister were supposed to be watching me while my mom was doing work in the back yard. They decided not to and I ended up falling off the deck of our side porch thing. My life is full of stuff like that, though. I once tripped over my shoe laces and managed to do somersaults down our long concrete stairway just before a soccer practice. I've gotten two black eyes at once on my birthday because I was running around the house, tripped, and landed face-first into the edge of a coffee table (right after my parents had just told me to stop doing that). There was also a time where I was sitting in my dad's recliner as a real little kid and my brother thought it would be funny to run up and slam down as hard as he could on the foot rest. I flew up into the air and smashed my nose into the corner of a table. Again, my siblings were supposed to be watching me. My sister the proceeded to run out and tell my mom, "Blood. Blood everywhere." Good times.

Shorty
12-03-2013, 05:33 AM
I was a child left unattended! It's not my fault!

Night Fury
12-03-2013, 07:01 AM
When I was about seven years old I shoved a kid in a school locker and shut it. No one knew the combination and he was stuck there until the janitor came and sawed the lock off. :shobon:

OMG WHAT THE HELL!!!

Psychotic
12-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Me and my brother once played tennis with the hamster. This is nowhere near as bad as it sounds! We were sitting on the floor right next to each other using soft cushions and basically just sort of flinging him back and forward onto the cushions. He was absolutely fine and perfectly happy afterwards, and lived to the grand old age of four (which is ridiculously old for a Syrian hamster) but I still feel awful. Poor little guy!

maybee
12-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Kicked my Dad in the balls with a Judo kick

Shauna
12-03-2013, 10:09 AM
My sister got a balloon one day. She loved that balloon. I didn't have a balloon. That was enough for me to be a dick.

I asked to see the balloon for a minute. I walked outside. And let it go. I watched that little balloon fly high into the sky until it couldn't be seen anymore.

My sister was inconsolable.

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2013, 11:53 AM
I was always the kid that had things done to him, never the doer. For example, my best friend in childhood once tied me to a tree (because why the hell not?), then his parents called him in for dinner. He left me there.

Then forgot about the fact that he had tied me to a sodding tree. :|

Jinx
12-03-2013, 01:00 PM
When I was a kid, my three girl cousins slept in the basement of their house. There was a a vent in the basement that opened up to the floor in the living room, so you could hear things back and forth.

One night I spent the night with them, and their grandpa babysat us while all the parents went out. We kept calling him a dick and an asshole through the vent. (To be fair, he was).

noxious.sunshine
12-03-2013, 03:41 PM
ohmigosh.

I forgot about this. I was in like 7th grade and before classes start, all the students have to sit in the gym in the bleachers and on the basketball court organized by grade/class. I was also in band and band class was during like the first hour of the morning during homeroom. I thought this kid was talking smack and so I got up, pulled him up by his overalls, and threw him down the bleachers while we were waiting for our band teacher.

IDK why I didn't get in mega trouble for that. The gym teacher chewed me out for like 5 minutes and then sent me back to where I was sitting.

Then my best friend at the time, her little brother was like mentally retarded somehow, but in a really bad way. He was a major shit head (once he shoved a PB&J sammich into the VCR. He was already in like 3rd grade or so)..ANYWHO. My bff's house had an underneath bit where all the insulation was and a door to get in. We'd make her little brother go in there, shut and lock the door from the outside, and run around screaming & banging on the walls of it to scare him.. We pretended we were demons. He'd get soooo scared.

Then in 8th grade, same friend and I, would go behind the sink/bulletin board where all the backpacks and coats were hung and steal everyone's snack money. We nearly got busted once, but the principal and our homeroom teacher didn't have actual proof so they couldn't pin it on us. They made our class write down on a piece of paper who they thought it was and nearly everyone wrote me and the friend.. One girl put "IDK who did it .. (.... But it wasn't me.)". XD

And then when I was 3, I'd been hanging out with my brother and his friends while they were working on a car or something.. And of course they'd been cursing. So when I went home, I ran in, looked at my dad and said "HI MOTHERCHUCKER!" Oooooo my dad was -pissed-. He was like "WHERE. Is. Your. Brother.!??"

Sephiroth
12-03-2013, 03:47 PM
I am glad I never was a child.

Quindiana Jones
12-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Oh wait, I remember one. I once forged a really horrible letter to one of the friendly girls in my class and had it pinned on a girl that nobody liked. As in, I genuinely copied her handwriting and everything, and nobody ever found out it wasn't from her.

Hollycat
12-03-2013, 04:29 PM
I was a good kid, all I did was drop a cat in a kiddie pool because she needed a bath.

Also I like some things on fire and ran to the bathroom to see if I was fast enough to put it out without getting burned.
Also I tore chords out of phones for like, no reason.
Then there was that time I threatened genocide when I was like 7, because of reasons that don't exist.
And the time I I poured every liquid in the house in a sink in hopes of making a bomb.
And the time I choked a kid for taking a basketball away.
And the time I threatened to have Satan beat up someone if he didn't do what I said.
And the time I called a friend of mine an Elephant over and over because I don't know why, then he had a nervous breakdown.
Then that time I gave into peer pressure and turned on a friend.

See, compared to you I was a good kid.

Elskidor
12-03-2013, 04:58 PM
How old are the children? What ages? Some people act like children far longer than others.

Age 3: Crawled or waddled out of the garage at night, and went missing for 24 hours. Some random nice lady had found me and was taking care of me.

Age 8: I caught craw daddies and released them in the road to have them try to survive against traffic

Age 10: I caught a field on fire with some friends

Age 11 :I pointed an unloaded gun as a girl that was picking on my younger brother

I smashed a frog to see what would happen

I went into construction sites on their day off, and would bust out all the windows in whatever house they were working on

Age 15 I ran away from TN in hopes of reaching California..I was gone a month before caught, and had no real reason to runaway except for the sense of a great adventure. Probation..nearly gave my mom a heart attack.

Things progressively got more crazy and adventuress every year, but I guess I'll stop at age 15. Some of the stuff that happened after that, especially at age 19, I probably should never speak of to anyone.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-03-2013, 05:54 PM
I just remembered another one. One time, my family met up with one of my uncles and his family for a week in... Chicago, I think. A cousin who is around my age and I spent that entire week trying to convince her little sister that we were both actually aliens who had essentially infiltrated the family to learn the ways of humans so we could all infiltrate Earth and take over. My cousin and I never actually planned this, we just kept going along with each other. We never broke character and talked in great detail about our alien society and technology. We also tried to convince the younger cousin that we were going to take her back with us for experiments because she had found out too much. The only time we actually told my younger cousin that we actually were not aliens was just before we parted ways on the final day of the vacation. She was terrified of us that entire week and for quite a while after that.

noxious.sunshine
12-03-2013, 06:01 PM
I used to threaten my mom with running away.

.... When I was 7.

I packed up my Spotty Dotty suitcase and get my warm clothes on and tell her I was leaving.. She hadn't been paying attention though. I made it to the garage way back in the woods in our back yard and stayed there for awhile. I finally gave up and went home. My mom still hadn't noticed.

Madame Adequate
12-03-2013, 06:32 PM
I was at my Granny Sadie's once and it was the last day there, I was flying back to England in a few hours. Now I absolutely hated and feared going back to England because as a kid, everything was shit, whilst Granny Sadie was actually good to me and loved me. So I understandably always made a fuss.

This time though, I just straight up ran away. I left a note that was like "Dear Granny, I have run away. I will not come back until I don't have to go back to England." I wandered up towards Scrabo Tower and imagined meeting a group of other runaways who would take me in and we'd all live together in the hills and stuff.

When I actually reached Scrabo Tower I realized that not only was this highly unlikely, but I had no way to get food or water. So I sheepishly went back to Granny's house. :shobon: But she called the airport and got me on a later flight and because she's bro she didn't tell my folks or anything so I didn't get in any trouble.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Age 15 I ran away from TN in hopes of reaching California..I was gone a month before caught, and had no real reason to runaway except for the sense of a great adventure. Probation..nearly gave my mom a heart attack.

How far west did you make it?

Mirage
12-03-2013, 06:47 PM
When I was like 7, I witnessed a person who went to my school get into a horrible accident with his bicycle. I was the only one around, but I didn't tell anyone about it because he bullied me at school. He died from the injuries.

It's not often, but now and then I still get nightmares about it.

Elskidor
12-03-2013, 07:11 PM

How far west did you make it?

lol, just to Dallas Texas...Grand Prairie TX to be exact. Started near Nashville. I went with 2 girls who wouldn't let me read the map, or I could have gotten us farther. Car died there and then we got jobs and lived in a car in hotel parking lots. It was one hell of an experience.

noxious.sunshine
12-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Lol what the hell? You should've taken 40 straight across.

Jinx
12-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Welp, I think Mirage wins this round.

noxious.sunshine
12-03-2013, 08:48 PM
xD

I keep thinking of things.

We had a boxer named PeeWee when I was little and I remember my mom saying something about liking white boxers..So I tried to paint the dog with white out. My mom nearly lost it.

When I was like 15, I'd gone to my hometown for the Summer to spend time with my parents and friends and stuff.. One of my bffs (the same one with the crazy brother) and I hatched a plan to take my mom's Explorer to go see some guys. My parents went to Ohio to take care of some stuff for my grandmother and I talked them into letting me stay home. They left the keys to the car on the table, so I took them and left to go pick her up. We were gone for like an hour when the lady who stayed with me while my parents were gone saw the car missing and called the cops. They put an APB out on us and we panicked and ran away in it.

We made it like 3 counties over before the police got us. My friend was driving and decided to run for it. We finally stopped in a field somewhere and got arrested. I actually didn't get in trouble, but she did. I didn't hear from her after that for several years.. She already had a juvy record a mile long, so I assume she got sent off for awhile.

Elskidor
12-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Lol what the hell? You should've taken 40 straight across.

I know. It's very simple direction wise. I don't remember how we got mixed up, but I do remember they wanted to be the ones holding the map. It didn't take long to get teamed up against in that trio.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I was absolutely fucking perfect.

noxious.sunshine
12-04-2013, 03:39 AM
Lmao they decided to jump on 30 past Texarkana (near New Boston). That's where I lived for 8 months.

Shlup
12-04-2013, 04:56 AM
In 9th grade a boy was bugging me so I put a half-eaten burrito in his bag and super glued it shut. I don't remember if that was before or after he put a combination lock on my backpack though...

Calliope
12-04-2013, 05:00 AM
I hope that boy was BJ.

Elskidor
12-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Oh oh, that reminds me. In 9th grade me and some friends took a pigs head from the science lab and hung it on the hook inside of a locker, and then put candles and dead roses in it. It took a few weeks until someone finally opened it and saw our pig shrine, but we never got into trouble for it...they never could prove it was us, but they knew, oh yes, they knew. Gwa ha ha. Kinda sick.

Shlup
12-04-2013, 05:26 AM
And that reminds me of the time someone put a cat head from the Anatomy & Physiology lab in the vending machine, so that when someone reached in for their soda they grabbed the cat head. I signed up for Anatomy & Physiology after that.

I hope that boy was BJ.

That would be adorable, but no.

Crop
12-04-2013, 07:25 AM
When I was like 7, I witnessed a person who went to my school get into a horrible accident with his bicycle. I was the only one around, but I didn't tell anyone about it because he bullied me at school. He died from the injuries.

It's not often, but now and then I still get nightmares about it.

Bloody hell.