PDA

View Full Version : ITS A MEWISSAAAAA

Melissa Yuri
12-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Hay hay,

many should know me from ingame already, im in the LS known as Melissa Yuri. have been playing ff14 for a while and i love to craft and spend time on materia melding spiritbonding etc. endgame fights dont have a priority for me but when i start with them i dedicate myself to know the fights in and out to be ... what did smitten say again... Awesome sauce.

Some personal information:

I am 24 i live in Belgium (dutch/flemish part)
i will gladly accept gifts on august 23rd of every year as it is Mewissa-day then.
disney movies will do .. ill make a disney checklist to make it easier for all of you XD
i'm not heterosexual so please deal with that. I wont judge anyone else on who he/she likes or loves, so please let me like who i want as well.
As for the people who think its satan's work, im not religous so i don't believe that stuff. No hate to religous people tough, you have your choices i have mine lets just respect eachothers decisions :D

ok now that i got the stuff over with where most people would criticize me( altough i think most chocobos are cool ^^) lets talk about my intrests.

like some know already i have a passion for disney. i have disney songs on almost all the time when i play :)
favorite movie: Little Mermaid ( my full name is Melissa Arielle Rottiers :D)
but there are many more that i really like, my top 10 is too big to fit in the 10 spots :S
atm i dont do sports, but i used to play baseball 3x per week, go squaching 1x per week, friday evening was swim evening, and i also did archery for a few years. untill i started working and i had no time anymore... as for baseball i grew up and all of a sudden i was not allowed to play baseball anymore because baseball is for men. softball is for women... its not the same.. i like baseball not softball... so i quit.

atm i am studying for a programming degree. im only a firstyears but i will know to make some nice helpfull tools soon. wich i always wanted to make :D

if there is anything you want to know just poof me a question here or ingame.

later ^^

Hollycat
12-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Hi there! Welcome to the only oasis in the wasteland that is the internet. The only one with an open bar anyways.

Stay long and post lots!

Loony BoB
12-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Hey hey Mel :D Good to have you on board~

Mirage
12-04-2013, 08:05 PM
i'm not heterosexual so please deal with that. I wont judge anyone else on who he/she likes or loves, so please let me like who i want as well.
As for the people who think its satan's work, im not religous so i don't believe that stuff. No hate to religous people tough, you have your choices i have mine lets just respect eachothers decisions :D

I think you'll be disappointed if you were expecting issues with those things on this forum.

Rantz
12-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Indeed, most people here are quite liberal! How's it going Melissa, hope you stick around; you may find that the rest of us are even better than those FF14 people :argh: (in reality I'm just envious)

Freya
12-04-2013, 08:58 PM
You love disney? I LOVE DISNEY! Welcome aboard this FF ship! I think you'll get along with our community well :D

Melissa Yuri
12-04-2013, 09:26 PM

I think you'll be disappointed if you were expecting issues with those things on this forum.

why would i be dissapointed to have issues , i would be glad not to have them :D

whats your favorite disney movie then Freya ^^

Loony BoB
12-04-2013, 09:32 PM
The correct answer to this question is always The Emperor's New Groove.

Shorty
12-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Hello there, lovely lady! Welcome to our forums! Hope you stick around :jess:

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Good to see you :monster:

The correct answer to this question is always The Emperor's New Groove.

Night Fury
12-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Hello again! We chatted yesterday in game very briefly.

Yeah EoFFers, I got there first, what'chu gon' do about it? /smug

Ahem.

I'm Relm Snowleaf in FF14! Welcome to EoFF :D We are totally awesome here and you're a very welcome addition!

Madame Adequate
12-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Hello Melissa! Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy! :D Hope you have fun here, there's lots to see and do aside from FFXIV discussion, feel free to have a look in all the threads and get into discussions! We're all pretty friendly here so if you have any questions just ask!

PS: The Emperor's New Groove is blatantly the best Disney movie.

Ayen
12-05-2013, 03:07 AM
favorite movie: Little Mermaid

I like you.

Welcome to EoFF. Please keep your hands and feet inside the airship at all times.

Ghosteses
12-05-2013, 04:17 AM
hello there and welcome! ^..^ no i do not haunt people... ;o

lol

Jessweeee♪
12-05-2013, 04:53 AM
Yay you came to EoFF c:

Psychotic
12-05-2013, 07:46 AM
BELGIUM! :excited: I like Belgians! Especially your delicious and sweet, sweet chocolate. :drool:

Hello!

Mirage
12-05-2013, 02:21 PM

why would i be dissapointed to have issues , i would be glad not to have them :D

It was a joke, come on gurl

Freya
12-05-2013, 08:45 PM
I'm an Aladdin girl. Also Hercules. But my favorite I Pocahontas. Unrealistic hair expectations were instilled in me early as a child.

Elskidor
12-05-2013, 08:53 PM
Hello and welcome to the house of hair.

Lion King here!

noxious.sunshine
12-05-2013, 09:33 PM
Hiiii!

Shorty & I love Alice in Wonderland, but I also really love Pocahontas & Mulan & Little Mermaid ('cuz my hair is auburn and reaaaallllllly long like Ariel's).. Disney has always been a major deal in my family!

And yeah.. Post lots! And maybe go into chat sometimes!

Shorty
12-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Every time I read the title of this thread, I imagine Jar Jar Binks saying it.

Pike
12-06-2013, 07:23 PM
All these FFXIV'ers joining! Excellent, it's about time we got some of them on the site! :) Welcome to EoFF!

Aulayna
12-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Hey there Mel, it's Mayrissa here! Welcome to EoFF, stick around and post some :)