PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Magical Fingertips and the Case of "Not Being Able to Resell Artifacts"

Level85DragonYamato
12-04-2013, 09:20 PM
So yeah, I KNOW this question has been asked hundreds of times before because the Magical Fingertips are only beaten by Excalibur II in terms of sheer frustration causing but anyhoo I can't get this crap to appear.

Even worse I can't get Doga's Artifact to appear nor can I even sell the Rat Tail, Griffon Heart, and Une's Mirror to the specified people (Noble and Adventurer). I've also tried waiting for the auction to end then leaving and re-entering as well as buying the last item over and over again (I am now swimming in Pearl Rouges =w='). I have in fact sold the artifacts to the specified people before and I know you can still have them in your inventory and get the Magical Fingertips but seriously it's getting ridiculous. It's non-stop "ACCLAIMED MAGICIAN'S ROBE! ACCLAIMED ELIXER! ACCLAIMED MADAIN'S RING! ACCLAIMED PEARL ROUGE!" Any ideas guys?

I'm hoping my file isn't glitched because I have wrecked this game. I have every single ability with every character except for Steiner's Climhazzard (hence why I want Excalibur), beat Ozma, beat Hades, did all the Chocographs, yada yada yada.

Gamblet
12-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Are you on Disc 4? Are you sure you are trying to sell those artifacts to the right people? Leaving Treno and doing a random battle might make the Doga's Artifact to appear.

Level85DragonYamato
12-05-2013, 04:24 PM
Are you on Disc 4? Are you sure you are trying to sell those artifacts to the right people? Leaving Treno and doing a random battle might make the Doga's Artifact to appear.

I am in fact on Disc 4. I know I'm trying the right people because I did sell it to them the first time; the noble and the adventurer near the Cafe.

Freya
12-10-2013, 04:14 AM
I think youc an only sell it once. If you're trying to sell multiples I don't think it'll work.

Level85DragonYamato
12-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Really? Gahddammit. I keep seeing all these guides saying "Oh you can sell them multiple times" MALARKEY AND FALLACIES! Now I just need to figure out how to get the Magical Fingertips in light of this...