PDA

View Full Version : You now lead an FF cast, which EoFFers are your party members? Or Villains?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-05-2013, 02:16 AM
I'd be the gunblade wielding character. Strong attack with an average amount of HP. The little magic I know would be non-elemental or dark like ruin or demi.

I'll take Faris with me because I need a good captain for my sea voyages.

I'd take The Summoner of Leviathan as my fighter, giving people the one two punch. This man is as strong as Leviathan. :smug:

Roogle can be my wise tactician. Ensuring our victory.

Pantz will be my summoner. The man has untapped knowledge and command of whales.

Shorty is the evil, flamed haired beauty arch nemesis. Let me hear you talk about FFXIII again, Sarah. Just one more time and we're going at it.

Psychotic can be her henchman Zorn and Thorn style. What a jester.

As far as mmo games go, BoB would be the tank and Smitten the healer. Mostly because they were a wonderful combination in previous XIV experience :)

Freya would be my 4th party member simply because that's the only way I'll ever get her to play an mmo with me.

You?

Hollycat
12-05-2013, 02:18 AM
I'd like an entire EoFF city and I can take a different Party with me every day.

In a ff world, If I couldn't be a viera, I'd probably be just a fairy or something that sits on peoples shoulders and adventures with them.

noxious.sunshine
12-05-2013, 02:30 AM
In my party?

Oh dear. IDK who I'd take. If I said like.. PLEF & Bert, we'd wind up stopping in a town and getting side tracked with drinking and smoking.

Ayen
12-05-2013, 03:33 AM
ToriJ: I am the fighter :colbert: I'm the leader of the gang. I can't use any magic, but I'm critically acclaimed.

Shorty: I am the Red Mage, pimping a feather in my hat. The name's Shorty need something? Yeah, I got that. Watch your step, 'cause I stand where you fall. Eloquent abilities and that's not all. Ostentatiously fashionable... What's my name, witch? Light you on fire, and then I'll steal your trout. Just to burn you again, and then I'll cut you in two. It takes three men just to do what I do.

Pike: And that's my cue. Pointy hat, coat of blue, burning bright yellow eyes, and I do what I do 'cause I learned the dark arts from another time and age. Bow down to me, witches, 'cause I'm the Black Mage! I got my wizard hat on, and I'm looking something vicious. All the ladies call me lucky 'cause I'm magically delicious.

Mister Adequate: You can't keep up with me you smurfing slow ass punk! Your little knife ain't gonna stop my powerful numb chucks! Once you were the best knight in the kingdom now you're nothing but a smurfing crumbum, chum!

I'm back in this part just to fix up my glitch.

Psychotic (villain): Those fools are on their way, they'll rule the day they came my way. I'm chaos! (in the flesh) The fiends compared to fleas compared to me, it's great to be pure CHAOS! I lay Erdrick to rest! And one by one you'll die by my hands. Oh, look what I've become. This fantasy is far from final. The worst is yet to come.

Um... What was this thread about, again?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-05-2013, 03:41 AM
I like that video, too, ToriJ.

Shorty
12-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Shorty is the evil, flamed haired beauty arch nemesis. Let me hear you talk about FFXIII again, Sarah. Just one more time and we're going at it.

If I had to sit through watching one more excrutiating minute of FFXIII gameplay, I would have developed an aneurysm.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-05-2013, 05:20 AM

If I had to sit through watching one more excrutiating minute of FFXIII gameplay, I would have developed an aneurysm.

Why does she do this to me I mean I'm at the brim with emotions and than I have to hear this I can't even comprehend what is my life

I feel like I'm going to start crying but I'll play it off like I don't care.

In other words this:

Yzpd0Yl44ZE