PDA

View Full Version : No shoes no problem

Elskidor
12-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Anyone else prefer walking around barefoot? If given the chance I'd enter stores barefoot even. I go to as many places as I can, and even drive barefoot sometimes. In fact, unless I'm as work or hiking I tend to go everywhere I can with the piggly wigglys catching a nice breeze. Anyone else?

Oh yeah, what's the no shoe rule in stores thing about? I can understand the shirt thing, but why must you wear shoes when entering a store??? I've never understood that rule.

Slothy
12-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Barefoot is only foot.

Pike
12-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I am only barefoot in the shower and if I didn't have to be I wouldn't be.

Screw going barefoot :stare: I like my socks and shoes thank you very much.

starlet
12-05-2013, 06:02 PM
Barefoot would be good and all if you didn't have to worry about stepping on glass and other things that hurt.

Sephex
12-05-2013, 06:03 PM

You're going to think I am making this up, but I had a dream my girlfriend and I visited you a few months ago. The reason I never told you is because nothing of note happened in the dream. The only odd thing was that you took a shower fully clothed which wasn't worth mentioning until now.

My subconsciousness is on to your shenanigans.

Hollycat
12-05-2013, 06:23 PM
At home and at the office I go barefoot if I can get away with it. I've gone into stores barefoot as well.

escobert
12-05-2013, 06:30 PM

Pumpkin
12-05-2013, 06:42 PM
I go barefoot as often as I can. The only time I wear socks in when I'm putting on shoes, or cold. The latter doesn't happen often as my feet are usually the warmest part of my body. It's kind of the opposite of sharky, who always needs to bundle up his cold feet. I also usually even keep them uncovered when I'm under a blanket. I just find socks so uncomfortable, so I try to only wear them with shoes. I used to not even bother with wearing them with shoes, but that gives me blisters.

I have a serious pet peeve about people in my house wearing their shoes. Like the shoes they wore outside. Picking up all of that dirt and dragging it in my house. I work hard to keep my home clean, and then someone just comes in with their shoes on and you can actually see the dirt and stuff being left behind on the floor. I feel like they're just disrespecting my house. If people have seperate indoor/outdoor shoes, then I suppose that's a bit different. It's not for me because I don't like having my feet covered, but at least they aren't dirtying my house. I also feel so awkward keeping my shoes on in other peoples homes. Especially when they tell you you can keep them on, but you can see that they've spent hours cleaning up for the dinner you're attending or whatever and they're just saying that to not inconvenience you.

Anyways, long stroy short, barefoot yes.

noxious.sunshine
12-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Omg barefoot ftw. I love it.

Even when I lived in Phoenix and the house was sitting on pure dirt and sand, I'd run around barefoot in the middle of July. If it's not totally below freezing, I'll often run around in flip flops to go to the store or something.

As much effort as I've put into having more closed-toed shoes and I love the boots I've bought lately, I still prefer barefoot or flip flops. I haaate actual shoes.

Shorty
12-05-2013, 08:30 PM
I only wear them when I have to, just like with pants.

Shaibana
12-05-2013, 09:15 PM
i prefer not too
perhaps outside on a warm summer day.
but inside a house i always want to wear shoe's (or slippers at home)
we have a dog that sheds a shtload of hairs, and i think its really nast to have that all under my feet.

i always wear socks.. im quickly cold, so i often even wear 2 pairs of socks, haha!

Calliope
12-05-2013, 09:26 PM

This, unless it's ninety degrees/over thirty degrees. Man, I'm cold :(

Ayen
12-06-2013, 02:57 AM
I do, but then my feet started getting so dirty it looked like I was transforming into a black person, so I stopped.

Elskidor
12-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Then you have a good excuse to soak your feet in nice hot soothing soapy water!

Pike
12-06-2013, 07:33 PM

I don't get this no-pants thing either. My feet and legs are ugly and I don't want to see them if I don't have to, so I'll keep them nice and covered up!

blackmage_nuke
12-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Barefoot is not for me. I always like foot protection when Im out incase I need to unexpectedly trek through wet and or pointy terrain. Or incase I want to kick things

Shlup
12-07-2013, 01:29 AM
The shoes I do wear barely count as shoes.

Agent Proto
12-07-2013, 01:33 AM
I don't go barefoot very often. Maybe when it's pretty warm outside and I'm out of socks to wear (or too lazy to put on socks). Otherwise, I'm usually wearing socks or have shoes on.

Shiny
12-07-2013, 04:26 AM
I am the type of person that cannot sleep with socks on. I'd have to be really really cold and really tired to sleep with socks. I love being barefoot outside or in, but especially on sand.

Shauna
12-07-2013, 10:38 AM
Barefoot? Outside? I like having my toes. :(

Minami
12-07-2013, 10:58 AM
I hate wearing shoes/socks unless i really have to

Night Fury
12-07-2013, 11:54 AM
A lot of people go barefoot here. It seems to be the aussie way.

I however, will be barefoot quite often in the house but sometimes I just don't like it. If it's really hot and I get sweaty feet I HATE the feel of them sticking to the floor so I whack some socks on.

Also, guys... guys... why are you going barefoot when you can wear slippers. SLIPPERS. SLIPPERS LIKE THESE.

http://www.shoewawa.com/accessorize_heart_fairisle_slipper_boots.jpg

Also, in response to the bed thing, I love to have my socks on for like 30 minutes or so - maybe while we watch a movie, and then when I'm ready to go to sleep, my feet are all warm, but I take off my socks and slide my barefeet across the cold sheets. OMG.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20559827.jpg

noxious.sunshine
12-07-2013, 12:46 PM
i hate having my feet covered in bed. I like for them to stay cool . xD

Shaibana
12-07-2013, 03:32 PM
ieuw Ugg(ly's)
they are hideous xD

Elskidor
12-07-2013, 03:42 PM
I'm glad I'm not a lone. I often get some odd looks from people while walking about the street barefoot, so I think I'm going to return the look to everyone I see walking around with foot ware. They may not understand it, but it'll be amusing for a time.

Slothy
12-07-2013, 04:16 PM

I don't get this no-pants thing either. My feet and legs are ugly and I don't want to see them if I don't have to, so I'll keep them nice and covered up!

Pants are restrictive and uncomfortable compared to no pants. Were I not living with my parents again I'd only put on pants to leave the house.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-08-2013, 01:20 AM
I am barefoot whenever possible, whether it's outside or inside. Walking on gravel and such really doesn't bother me that much, and I just really like the feel of grass between my toes whenever I'm playing soccer or something. It's also nice being able to pick up acorns with my toes and throw them out of the way to keep from tripping on them whenever I go up and down our front steps with my arms full.

rubah
12-08-2013, 07:00 AM
I love going barefoot. More than is good for me, maybe

Jiro
12-08-2013, 01:19 PM
I wander up to the shops barefoot sometimes because bogan as fuck