PDA

View Full Version : Personality types

Aquarian
12-05-2013, 10:31 PM
Hello there, have any of you ever taken an MBTI personality test before?
If so, what type did you identify with?

Here's the test if you want to find out: Personality test based on C. Jung and I. Briggs Myers type theory (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp)

It's not 100% accurate of course, but knowing another's MBTI gives a shallow blueprint on how to get along with certain people better, which is nice.

I myself often score INFP, also know as "The Dreamer".

Also, if you go ahead and take the test, which Final Fantasy characters would you also type as such? For instance, I would say Terra from FFVI is also an INFP.

Have fun, and answer honestly!

Pumpkin
12-05-2013, 10:39 PM
INFJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(62%) Judging(22%)

[*=left]You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
[*=left]You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
[*=left]You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

LocoColt04
12-05-2013, 10:50 PM
For the FIRST time in my life, I didn't score as an ENFJ. I've literally ALWAYS scored an ENFJ every time I've done one of these... but the last time was probably a good three or four years ago. I suppose growing up a little will do that to a person.

ENFP
Extravert(89%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%

[*=left]You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Also, my Feeling score isn't as high as it's always been. Huh.

On the bright side, a famous fictional ENFP that I align with is Ariel. I suppose I'm a little mermaid.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-05-2013, 10:54 PM
I usually score as INFJ with strong score in "F" whereas everything else is pretty closer.

Slothy
12-05-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm a bit too lazy to take the test at the moment, plus I did it maybe a year and a half ago and remember what I got anyway (not the percentages though). I know I ended up getting INTJ, and based on the description in the Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ) I think most people who know me well might agree that it seems to fit for the most part.

Spuuky
12-05-2013, 10:57 PM
I hadn't taken it for a while, so I took it again. Forgot how stupidly repetitive it is, asking the same questions over and over, phrased in slightly different ways. Still got INTJ, just like every other time.

qwertysaur
12-05-2013, 11:00 PM
INTP

Aquarian
12-05-2013, 11:06 PM
A lot of Ns here! Anyone get an S?

I forgot to mention, my percentages are often;
Introvert: 80-100%
Intuition: 80-100%
Feeling: 10-20%
Perceive: 10-20%

I guessed Final Fantasy fans would be largely NFs for some reason, but there are also many Ts! I like to be mistaken! :)

Shorty
12-05-2013, 11:08 PM
ISFP - Composer Artisan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISFP)

Introvert(11%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(50%) Perceiving(22)%
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
•You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
•You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

"Grounded in the here and now, Composers are extremely sensitive to their environment. They are attuned to the perceptions of their five senses even more than other sensing types are. They notice any little variations in their physical world or in the people around them. They are very sensitive to balance and understand well what does or does not fit, whether in a work of art or any other aspect of their lives. Composers are highly conscious of their companions, but they prefer to allow others to direct their own lives. Composers tend to be emotionally well-rounded and sympathetic toward others.

Artisans live in the here and now. They want to enjoy the present moment. They tend to be optimistic about the future and cynical about the past, believing that life is a series of risks or random events without any larger pattern or meaning."

The wiki article seems accurate enough. As far as FF personalities go, I am probably an all-aroud mix of Quistis (contemplative over-thinker andover-analyzer), Selphie (easily excitable and easily pleased), and Rinoa (sympathetic, empathetic follower).

Slothy
12-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Eh, I cracked and did the test again anyway. Still an INTJ.

Apparently some fictional characters that are also INTJ's include Hannibal Lecter and Professor Moriarty.

Good company. :)

Calliope
12-05-2013, 11:15 PM
INFJ, the first time I've ever strayed from being an INTP!

LocoColt04
12-05-2013, 11:50 PM

I'm the only extrovert in the thread.

I FEEL SO LONELY YOU ALL MUST BE MY FRIENDS IMMEDIATELY :( :( :(

Slothy
12-06-2013, 12:00 AM
But that would make us feel bad.

LocoColt04
12-06-2013, 12:01 AM
I know, I know. I like my little turtles though. :3

Aulayna
12-06-2013, 01:13 AM
INFP
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(38%) Perceiving(11)%

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Jowy
12-06-2013, 01:16 AM
INFJ, always.

Ayen
12-06-2013, 01:57 AM
This is probably the best personality test I've seen yet.

ISFJ

Introvert(11%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(12%) Judging(22%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

I suppose that is correct. Though I do like to be objective and not at all judgmental.

fire_of_avalon
12-06-2013, 02:32 AM
ENFJ. I'm usually ENFJ but sometimes I'm ENFP! This says I would make a good counselor. Hmmmmm!

Spuuky
12-06-2013, 03:26 AM
I suppose that is correct. Though I do like to be objective and not at all judgmental.Judgmental does not mean the same thing in the context of this personality test as it does in normal conversation.

Elskidor
12-06-2013, 03:40 AM
ISFJ
Introvert(78%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(25%) Judging(11%)

[*=left]You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)

[*=left]You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (50%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
[*=left]You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Scotty_ffgamer
12-06-2013, 05:11 AM
INFJ
Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(25%) Judging(56%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

I have been INFJ since I first took the test... possibly in middle school. I think I did get an extrovert score in college once, but I'm pretty sure I just didn't even read the questions out of curiosity of what I'd end up getting.

Shiny
12-06-2013, 05:37 AM
I took this before but I don't remember what I got. Took it again and got ISTP
Introvert(22%) Sensing(6%) Thinking(62%) Perceiving(11)%

I think what has never changed in the 3 other times I've taken this throughout various periods of my life is the introversion and thinking.

theundeadhero
12-06-2013, 06:06 AM
INFP

Go 1% of the population :p

Night Fury
12-06-2013, 06:48 AM
INFJ
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(38%) Judging(22%)

You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)

I don't think it's that accurate, really.

Aquarian
12-06-2013, 08:34 AM
INFJs are supposed to be the rarest of types, yet they are also the most commonly mistyped!

S/NFP types are very Hippie like!
S/NFJ types are more like loyal companions.

Loony BoB
12-06-2013, 10:24 AM
ISTJ
Introvert(11%) Sensing(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(78%)
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
•You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
•You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

maybee
12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
ISFP

Sensitive and observant. ISFP personalities find it easy to relate to other people and recognize their emotional states. They seek harmony and strongly dislike conflicts.
Charming and open-minded. ISFPs are relaxed, warm individuals who rarely have difficulties making friends or fitting in. They also tend to be very tolerant and flexible.
Artistic. People with this personality type tend to have a very good sense of aesthetics and beauty. This is also their primary way of expressing themselves – ISFPs’ artistic skills are truly enviable.
Imaginative. ISFPs possess a creative mind and are often seen as trend setters, coming up with bold and unusual ideas all the time. Their vivid imagination and artistic skills form a powerful combination, often helping the ISFP in an unexpected way.
Curious. ISFPs tend to be very inquisitive and willing to try out new things. They would rather take risks than miss an exciting opportunity.
Passionate and enthusiastic. ISFP personalities may often be quiet and reserved, but they can also become incredibly passionate if they are working on something that excites and interests them. People with the ISFP type tend to have very intense feelings, but their passion and enthusiasm are usually hidden from the outside world.

ISFP weaknesses

May have low self-esteem. ISFPs often have problems with self-confidence, especially earlier on in life. Most of their positive traits revolve around sensitivity and artistic expression, and such things are often seen by many as secondary to, for instance, academic performance.
Difficulties in the academic environment. People with the ISFP personality type usually find scientific subjects and research quite difficult, and may fall behind their peers in highly technical fields.
Get stressed easily. ISFPs are intensely emotional individuals – consequently, they may have difficulties coping with conflicts or stress. This can also lower their self-esteem and stifle their creativity.
Very competitive. Despite being quite reserved or even shy, ISFP personalities can become very competitive in certain situations. This trait is very common among SP types.
Unpredictable. ISFPs dislike long-term commitments and plans, often living completely in the present and consciously trying to avoid thinking about the future. This can lead to a lot of tension and misunderstanding in their romantic relationships.
Fiercely independent. ISFPs value their freedom very highly and do not really worry about traditions, rules or guidelines, believing that they only hinder artistic expression and free thinking. Not surprisingly, ISFP personalities are likely to clash with more traditional types, especially in the workplace.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-06-2013, 03:01 PM
Took this test:

INFP
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(75%) Perceiving(11)%
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)

I always score high in Feeling and elsewhere relatively low.

fire_of_avalon
12-07-2013, 01:25 AM
This explains a lot about my time at EoFF.

Shorty
12-07-2013, 01:26 AM
ISFP

Sensitive and observant. ISFP personalities find it easy to relate to other people and recognize their emotional states. They seek harmony and strongly dislike conflicts.
Charming and open-minded. ISFPs are relaxed, warm individuals who rarely have difficulties making friends or fitting in. They also tend to be very tolerant and flexible.
Artistic. People with this personality type tend to have a very good sense of aesthetics and beauty. This is also their primary way of expressing themselves – ISFPs’ artistic skills are truly enviable.
Imaginative. ISFPs possess a creative mind and are often seen as trend setters, coming up with bold and unusual ideas all the time. Their vivid imagination and artistic skills form a powerful combination, often helping the ISFP in an unexpected way.
Curious. ISFPs tend to be very inquisitive and willing to try out new things. They would rather take risks than miss an exciting opportunity.
Passionate and enthusiastic. ISFP personalities may often be quiet and reserved, but they can also become incredibly passionate if they are working on something that excites and interests them. People with the ISFP type tend to have very intense feelings, but their passion and enthusiasm are usually hidden from the outside world.

ISFP weaknesses

May have low self-esteem. ISFPs often have problems with self-confidence, especially earlier on in life. Most of their positive traits revolve around sensitivity and artistic expression, and such things are often seen by many as secondary to, for instance, academic performance.
Difficulties in the academic environment. People with the ISFP personality type usually find scientific subjects and research quite difficult, and may fall behind their peers in highly technical fields.
Get stressed easily. ISFPs are intensely emotional individuals – consequently, they may have difficulties coping with conflicts or stress. This can also lower their self-esteem and stifle their creativity.
Very competitive. Despite being quite reserved or even shy, ISFP personalities can become very competitive in certain situations. This trait is very common among SP types.
Unpredictable. ISFPs dislike long-term commitments and plans, often living completely in the present and consciously trying to avoid thinking about the future. This can lead to a lot of tension and misunderstanding in their romantic relationships.
Fiercely independent. ISFPs value their freedom very highly and do not really worry about traditions, rules or guidelines, believing that they only hinder artistic expression and free thinking. Not surprisingly, ISFP personalities are likely to clash with more traditional types, especially in the workplace.

This is me to a T. Straight up.

Shauna
12-07-2013, 01:35 AM
Interesting. I didn't think I'd get extrovert (also the fact that this test spelled extrovert wrong is super annoying xD), but everything else I guess I can see.

ENFJ
Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(38%) Judging(78%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

Spuuky
12-07-2013, 01:44 AM
(also the fact that this test spelled extrovert wrong is super annoying xD)Actually both spellings are technically correct, and etymologically speaking extravert is "more correct" than extrovert.

Shauna
12-07-2013, 01:47 AM
I see. I would always go for extrovert because of the way I say the word. ~The more you know~

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-07-2013, 02:42 AM
ISTJ
Introvert(44%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(38%) Judging(22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)

Hm. I agree with most of this. I really feel like I should be an ISTP. Which I got on other tests. In fact, the ISTP profile fits me nearly to a tee. Much better than the ISTJ.

I also tried the Big 5 Personality Test here (http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/). My results are below.
Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 16)

Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 30)

Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 22)

Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 69)

Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You probably remain calm, even in tense situations. (Your percentile: 5)

It doesn't get as descriptive as the MBTI does though.

Leeza
12-07-2013, 02:46 AM
ISFJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(12%) Feeling(12%) Judging(44%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Bunny
12-07-2013, 02:50 AM
INTP
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(25%) Perceiving(11)%

[*=left]You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
[*=left]You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

LocoColt04
12-07-2013, 04:41 AM
I am stealing foa and Shauna and we're having an ENF Party. We can perceive and/or judge accordingly. <3 <3

maybee
12-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Did the test again on a different site and got INFP

Minami
12-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Introvert(56%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(31%) Perceiving(11)%

[*=left]You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (31%)
[*=left]You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

Mirage
12-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(22)%

Quindiana Jones
12-07-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm an Ent.

Extravert(33%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(12%) Judging(22%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)

I do not understand the importance or meaning of any of these things. This has been very fulfilling for me. :D

Shiny
12-08-2013, 06:20 AM
Found this on some other site and it's actually a lot more accurate.

ISTps may have a cold or distant look to them when you first met them. Their eyes look focused and alert, like they are peering outward from inside a shell. ISTps don’t have big smiles around new people; rather, they give a half, closed-lipped smile. They try to talk a lot with facial expressions; such as the way they furrow their brow or grimace, believing in non-verbal communication as opposed to words.

ISTps may seem quite laid back and easy going at first, and they might also lack initiative, because they chose comfort and relaxing over actually “getting things done”. In a physical sense, they like to be in harmonious environments. They don’t like others interrupting their peace. This applies while either doing work or spending leisure time with friends. They don’t like to be rushed or live by schedules, and they take their time enjoying their surroundings. ISTps also dislike it when people try and predict what will happen; such as while watching a movie. They prefer to watch and enjoy what happens.

The ISTps work habits can be somewhat of a mystery to those around him. He might totally ignore or blow off some obligations, but then put a lot of passion into some seemingly meaningless activity. It has a purpose to the ISTp, but it still seems irrational to others. This is because mandatory work for an ISTp seems pointless, but their area of interest is rewarded with much more time and attention then most others would have the tolerance for.

ISTps care very much about their appearance and the appearances of the objects around them. They might get lazy about what they look like and how they are dressed when no one is around, although when they go out they feel silly and repulsive if they don’t look clean. ISTps pay close attention to people’s facial expressions, smiles, and mannerisms. They can easily recall these, and play back memories in their head. They make connections to people and experiences they remember from the past. ISTps are also very sensitive to touch.

One problem for the ISTps is that they can be emotionally irritated; and sometimes even be unstable. They might not take teasing or any form of deprecation well. When ISTps feel hurt, or their ethics are judged, they push away and withdraw from others. They can show rude or tactless behavior towards people, sometimes flat out ignoring them. When they either feel harmed or frustrated, their generally placid appearance quickly turns fiery and aggressive. In their aggression, they might hit or throw something to let their energy out. ISTps may also become pushy when they run out of patience.

ISTps might have some odd behavior around friends or family. Too much emotional drama can be strenuous to an ISTp. Their unsociability may arise from people not being trustworthy and polite to them, and it increases when others start to question them about their poor social skills. When an ISTp does feel welcome in a group of people, they might even be talkative and friendly. Only the fear of not being accepted will restrain them. When an ISTp feels like he is out of the loop, or that others are verbally hurting him in some way, he might say some insensitive, blunt, things, often without thinking about it. This is because it is a programmed defense mechanism they have, and cannot control it. Unexpectedly, the ISTp’s mood will shoot up when they realize that the other people around them weren’t either offended or left the ISTp behind. It may look cruel to people around them, but this is how an ISTp lets people get closer to them. After the initial contact, the ISTp will try to keep you as a friend as long as they can, secretly valuing deep relationships with people.

In romantic relationships, ISTps care about small, physical communication. Because they are already paying attention to body language and facial expressions when they are interested in someone, they expect that the other person is in tune with these as well. They also enjoy it when emotions are just understood. They feel relieved when people can understand them without invading their personal space. They may also have a hard time letting their feelings out, so even if you declare that you like the ISTp several times they may not return the favor, sometimes leaving their partner feeling less appreciated than they really are. It may look like it is hard to please an ISTp on the outside, but that’s only because they don’t show it when you do please them. Some ISTps may stop caring for love altogether if they were hurt enough in the past. They may even forget about the possibility of caring for someone again, trying to sooth their mind. IN these extreme cases, the ISTp may only show affection towards pets, because pets never judge you.

ISTps are also a poor judge of time. They can lose track of how much time has past when they are doing something they are interested in. They might also ignore necessary obligations, because they are too busy taking care of themselves and their comforts and conveniences instead of thinking about the problems of the future. These can eventually catch up with the ISTp, and either his workload piles up or he lets deadlines pass. ISTps can become overly-anxious about being late while going somewhere, so sometimes they will be early just so they don’t have to worry about it.

ISTps can get lost in and enjoy both craft and sport. They love to practice a particular sport, over and over again, until they feel they have perfected it. They get energized by it and can even work themselves into fatigue, but the fatigue is generally satisfying.

ISTps usually develop a growing skepticism over time. This comes from the mistakes they made in the past. Sometimes, the whole idea of “believing” in something becomes so shaky in the mind of an ISTp that they stop believing everything. After this, they become nervous inside, wondering whether or not what they ever believed in was true.

ISTps always attempt to be fair and objective. They try to see what is actually there, and see things in terms of facts and evidence. They don’t like to accept something just because it is a commonly held belief. ISTps are good at accumulating several sources of knowledge, and they use it. Once they have gathered enough evidence and knowledge on a subject, they feel justified in defending their principles.

Jessweeee♪
12-08-2013, 07:00 AM
ISTP, near 50/50 between IS

Karifean
01-16-2014, 09:26 AM
INFP
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(38%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%

I've heard that you yourself are the best judge of your types. For me, IN is pretty clear though F/T and P/J are on the fence.

Laddy
01-16-2014, 09:36 AM
ENTP all the way.

Famous ENTPs: Socrates, Voltaire, Teddy Roosevelt, John Stuart Mill, John Cleese, Robert Downey Jr., Neil Patrick Harris, Siouxsie Sioux, George Carlin.

Famous Fictional ENTPs: Balthier, Col. Hans Landa, Tyler Durden, Tyrion Lannister, Tony Stark, Sherlock Holmes, Sonic the Hedgehog.

I'm somewhere between charming rogue and megalomaniac.

Ayen
01-16-2014, 09:44 AM
This time I got ISTJ.

Introvert(22%)
Sensing(88%)
Thinking(12%)
Judging(50%)

You have strong preference of Sensing over Intuition (88%)

You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (50%)

I honestly couldn't tell you how accurate this is. I'm terrible at describing my own personality. Nice quiz. I didn't answer one question because neither yes or no applied to me. Surprised it took me to the results without answering it, but glad. Surprised at one of the career fields it says is best suited to my personality. Don't see myself working law enforcement at all.

Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type

Bernard Montgomery - British field marshal

Alexei Yagudin - figure skater and Olympic champion

Herbert Hoover - 31st President of the United States

Queen Elizabeth II - Queen of England

Queen Elizabeth? Awesome.

Faris
01-16-2014, 10:07 AM
INTJ
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)

sharkythesharkdogg
01-16-2014, 02:14 PM
ENTJ

Extravert(33%) Intuitive(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(33%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

What ever that means. Time to learn how horrible of a person I am. :kakapo:

(Also, that "iNtuitive" was driving me crazy. I had to fix it. I'm sure that says something too.)

starlet
01-16-2014, 06:20 PM
INFP
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(25%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(67)%
You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

hmmm.....

Cuchulainn
01-16-2014, 07:00 PM
I got

INLA

Heath
01-16-2014, 08:55 PM
INTJ
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(50%) Judging(78%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have strong preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)

I think the Introvertedness has definitely become less strong the older I've got, whereas the Thinking score was lower than I expected.

Can't remember the last time I did it, but this sounds about what I expected.

Shiny
01-17-2014, 12:52 AM
I got

INLA

What does the L stand for?

Slothy
01-17-2014, 01:17 AM
Probably leprechaun.

Insulting other members is against community rules. ~Shlup

Cuchulainn
01-17-2014, 01:35 AM
I got

INLA

What does the L stand for?

Liberation

Probably leprechaun.

The day you insult me without me returning the serve is the day you manage see your penis without needing a mirror and a winch to lift up the folds.

Insulting other members is against community rules. ~Shlup

rubah
01-17-2014, 04:06 AM
This morning,
2014 ISFJ (http://typelogic.com/isfj.html)
2010, ISTP (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/133067-four-letters-apparently-make-up-everything-you.html#post2877910)
June 2008, ISTJ (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/117814-personality-intelligence-test.html#post2504331)
Jan. 2008, ISFJ
2007, INFJ (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/106470-your-personality-type.html#post2223446)
2006, INFJ
2003, ENFJ

Del Murder
01-17-2014, 04:55 AM
ISTJ
Introvert(67%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(75%) Judging(67%)

Not bad. :mymelmagic:

The Man
01-17-2014, 11:26 AM
INTJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(1%) Judging(22%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)

Pretty accurate. I am especially not surprised that the boundary between T and F was pretty much non-existent.

At various times in the past I've gotten INFP, INFJ and INTP as well. The IN part has been constant every time I can remember taking a Myers-Briggs test.

Jiro
01-18-2014, 03:29 AM
INTJ
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(75%) Thinking(1%) Judging(11%)

You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

I have always been IN but the T/F J/P have changed over the years. I'm an emotional person but I'm often aware of that and try to compensate so I'm not sure how this test accounts for that. I found the questions a lot easier to answer than previously, though. Usually I am unsure on a lot but there were only a half dozen were I was uncertain or wanted a third option.

Agent Proto
01-18-2014, 05:57 AM
Last time I took that, I ended up as ISFJ. This seems pretty accurate, and I want to say that people take me for granted and people will take advantage of me. :/

Jinx
01-23-2014, 05:03 AM
ISFJ.

Which means Laddy and I are complete opposites, so you better watch yourselves because we are a bad ass duo.

Ashi
01-23-2014, 10:00 AM
ESFJ
Extravert(44%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(25%) Judging(33%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Same result as last time I did this.

Fictional ESFJ are apparently Monica from Friends and Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh!

Tavaryn
01-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Not in a while! Here goes:
INTJ
Introvert(95%) iNtuitive(88%) Thinking(38%) Judging(44%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (95%)
You have strong preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)

http://i.imgur.com/Gx4arvt.jpg

~*~Celes~*~
02-02-2014, 04:35 AM
ISFP :) Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

Crop
02-02-2014, 10:40 AM
ENTJ

Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(11%)
•You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
•You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
•You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Seems about right, except maybe the judging.
Cool group of friends I have though:

Franklin D. Roosevelt
Jim Carrey (Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, The Mask)
Harrison Ford
Whoopi Goldberg
Patrick Stewart (STNG: Jean Luc Picard)
Sigourney Weaver
Sean Connery

black orb
02-02-2014, 08:39 PM
>>> That was a long test..:luca:
ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(38%) Judging(22%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)

Miss Mae
06-10-2014, 12:26 PM
INTJ
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(38%) Thinking(1%) Judging(44%)

[*=left]You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
[*=left]You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
[*=left]You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Last time I did the test extensively (as part of my education professional development), I was leaning more on the F side of things, but apparently this test puts me just on the T side. :gator: