PDA

View Full Version : Krampusnacht!

Jowy
12-06-2013, 07:11 AM
My new favorite holiday. Naughty, evil children get scooped up in a sack and eaten by <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus>Krampus, the Yule Lord</a> while good St. Nicholas rewards the well-behaved.

It's December and we've all done something throughout the year that could seal us to such a fate; Air it out and try and settle for a lump of coal by the twenty-fifth from a fat white guy who magically slides down your chimney.

I kept the bike I got from my previous employer after I put in my two weeks and started the job I have now. They never asked for it back, but I still feel bad about it.

Psychotic
12-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Krampus sounds like a badass. I've got too many sins to list. Sometimes at work I pretend to be busy so I don't have to answer the door, I hoard and guzzle chocolate and refuse to share it with anyone, and I guess I sort of loaded a cute kitten into a trebuchet and launched it into the beyond.

Shorty
12-06-2013, 08:00 AM
I slapped my sister in the face with my un-socked foot. That's got to earn me some coal by some's standards.

Calliope
12-06-2013, 01:32 PM
This evening a bunch of local citizens are dressing up as multiple Santa Claus and roaming the streets ho-ho-hoing and giving lollies to sprogs and whatnot. A bunch of my friends are all going to dress at Krampus and follow them around laughing maniacally. We'll see if I go too!

noxious.sunshine
12-06-2013, 03:29 PM
I lol'd when my bf came home from the Dr. and said he's officially partially deaf in his right ear.

Pike
12-06-2013, 07:31 PM
I have never heard of this, but it looks pretty great. Apparently it's today? Get the heck in, I'm ready for this crazy yeti satyr thing

fire_of_avalon
12-07-2013, 01:18 AM
I have probably said sarcastic things to crying babies!