PDA

View Full Version : Good feels

Spooniest
12-07-2013, 03:02 AM
My first solo gig was amazing, I made $20 of tips!

I'm on top of the world. What experiences give you that warm, fuzzy, or accomplished feels?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
12-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Awesome for you! Good feelings all around!

I've done nothing to make me feel on top of the world as of lately.
Except the alcohol that gives me a constant warm and fuzzy.

Jiro
12-07-2013, 03:53 AM
As EoFFers who have me on Facebook would already know, I had my first article published in Australia's best gaming magazine. Next month has several previews written by me, and I am hoping to pitch two more pieces once the next-gen wave blows over. I also might have an editing gig coming up, which will be good fun and help pay my bills. My goal by the end of next year is to be able to afford my rent. (Not just through writing/editing, but, like, at all xD)

Agent Proto
12-07-2013, 04:10 AM
It feels pretty good when I complete something, like some kind of artwork by Photoshop. That sense of accomplishment is a good feeling! Of course, the process of getting there can be frustrating because at certain points during creating the work, I would feel disgusted by what I'm working on, like it's not what I exactly want or it looks terrible (in my opinion). But that usually goes away once it's finished! Speaking of this, I need to start drawing again soon.

Shorty
12-07-2013, 05:11 AM
Accomplished feels? Making progress in personal goals, finishing a book, taking a good picture, doing well at a project I'm working hard on, whether it's professional or personal. Warm, fuzzy feels? Being told I'm good at something, or simply acknowledged at all.

Pike
12-07-2013, 10:23 AM
I've already mentioned this, Jiro, but that's super awesome :heart:

Winning NaNo is always a good feel. Also whenever someone who has read one of my books tells me how much they loved it or how important it was to them or draws me fanart or something... good god that's one of the best feels in the world.

Alternatively, starting a new game of Morrowind. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/Pikestaff/smiley/emot-allears_zps3b660dd9.gif

Night Fury
12-07-2013, 12:21 PM
At the moment, I get good feels when I get someone to sign up to the Cancer walk or Cancer ride.

Christmas gives me good feels too, I like seeing Christmas things, or hearing Christmas music because it just makes me feel so fuzzy inside!