PDA

View Full Version : Kefka versus Sephiroth

Ayen
12-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Kefka and Sephiroth are having it out outside my house. I should be running but I'm too much of a bawse to be scared off by a clown and a crossdresser. Who will win the fight before all is said and done and how long will I last before I die in the crossfire?

Sephiroth
12-08-2013, 03:21 PM
DBZA-Good Old Goddamnit Nappa - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6CMZhkK7kU)

He focuses more on combat tactics which is all well and good.

Pardon? He is a total planner in terms of other things.

LadyYunaFFX2
12-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Chuckles

Interesting, almost funny that this was made. My husband brought up that he saw this once (where I forget but I think a different forum) .. and after seeing both villains and enough game play, I agree with his verdict.

Kefka.

Why? Because he already succeeded with his plans once. Not to mention he'll go to any and all lengths to obtain what he wants.

I don't know if I can say the exact same regarding Sephiroth. He focuses more on combat tactics which is all well and good. But sometimes things like psychological/biological warfare and such can do even more damage in the long run so ....

Point goes to Kefka for me.

Elskidor
12-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Kefka

In terms of power he took down the world, killed thousands and whipped our band of heroes, and became a God. Sephy tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. He failed countless times, granted he woulda got a way with it if not for those pesky kids. But he didn't. Kefka brought a entire planet into rubble, and by the end had people so scared they began to worship him. I don't think who is more powerful is up to debate so I'll move on to character.

In terms of character Kefka is a colorful maniacal joy of a psychopath to watch, and I never get sick of him. I actually rooted for the guy at times. Sephiroth..my favorite part of Sephiroth is being completely creeped the hell out from the blood stains in Midgar, the staked Swamp Zolom and the eerie Nibleheim all the way to the the end of Disc one. But the more we learned about his character, the less I cared. Disc 2 and Disc 3 turned him around in the opposite direction for me, and by the time Advent Children came out I wish they had found a new main damn villain (Kudaj, Loz and the third amigo were annoying too) for the movie.

Outcome: Kefka's light of judgement sends Sephiroth home to mamma.

Mirage
12-08-2013, 04:54 PM
I think they will destroy the entire solar system, leaving them floating in space where there is no top or bottom. So it's a draw!

black orb
12-11-2013, 04:05 AM
>>> If both are fighting for the the most overrated FF villain award, then is a draw..:luca:

Ayen
12-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Welp, there goes the neighborhood.

Literally. My neighborhood just blew up from their fighting. Amazingly though my room and computer are completely unphased.

>>> If both are fighting for the the most overrated FF villain award, then is a draw..:luca:

ZING!

Psychotic
12-31-2013, 05:46 PM
I think in a straight up physical fight then yeah Sephiroth wipes the floor with Kefka, but in a battle of wits, plotting and scheming I'd back the other horse all the way.

Forsaken Lover
12-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Didn't Kefka's power literally rearrange the world?

Shuffling around continents is no mean feat and Sephiroth has nothing on that at all.

Carl the Llama
12-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Sephiroth, he held back holy and took on the entire ffvii team at the same time.

Held back the magic that destroyed Meteor.

Sephiroth
12-31-2013, 06:38 PM
KEFKAROTH AWAKENS!!! dancing mad and one winged angel,FUSED PERFECTLY!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmKus8QWqw)

NeoExdeath
01-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Kefka succeeds.
Sephiroth is a little sook with mummy issues.