PDA

View Full Version : Hello

LadyYunaFFX2
12-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Hm ... I'm not generally good with introductions but I'll see what I can do.

Bows head

My name is LadyYunaFFX2. Feel free to just shorten it to Yuna, if that's easier. My husband, actually, introduced me first to the Final Fantasy series. While I have knowledge of VI, VII, VIII and even some of the earlier ones, the very first one I played was X.

As the name likely implies, I took an almost immediate liking to Yuna. I've already explained my motives in Torij's "Yuna Appreciation Thread" if you so desire to look at it.

However, I don't mind summing myself up once again regarding that.

Unlike a lot of other characters - female especially - she grows up and develops. In FFX, we see the kind, self-sacrificing, and devoted sides of her. She keeps all of those in X-2 but actually better stands up for herself, becomes more independent with herself and abilities.

This isn't as common of a feature, sad to say, as it should be in many games - regardless of genre. Or fandoms at that matter, really .. any type of source for entertainment I suppose is the better wording.

This is likely just my opinion which .. is more than fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their own, after all.

Outside of Final Fantasy, I have an array of hobbies and likes. Before that though, I give Torij full credit for recommending me to this site, whom I met on another forum web site.

To be more precise, it was a writing one. I'm a gamer, though that was probably an easy guess. I find myself to be very fond of tattoos and piercings; for myself, anyways. Music is also something that I thoroughly enjoy. In fact, 9/10 times, I'm listening to something while writing a post up.

There's tons more about me .. but most of it can be inquired. Feel free to send me a PM and inquire.

Thanks and I hope to find some interesting activities to do while staying here.

-LadyYunaFFX2

Ayen
12-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Glad to see you could make it. Welcome aboard :D

Freya
12-11-2013, 05:56 AM
A friend of ToriJ's is a friend of ours! Welcome to Eyesonff! I'm not the biggest fan of Yuna myself but I still love FFX and X-2. We're getting pretty hyped around here for the HD remaster so our FFX forum is still fairly active! Take a peak down there if you feel like talking about it!

Welcome once again!

noxious.sunshine
12-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Welcome!

I love Yuna, but I'm more of a Rikku fan, myself.. Her personality is closer to mine..

I just got my first tattoo a few months ago - my boyfriend does them.. I want more, but after I lose some weight and get toned up.. ;p

Glad you joined!

Good job,ToriJ. hahaha

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 02:21 PM
I didn't see this thread and kind of just jumped into your best villains thread - hello and welcome! :)

LadyYunaFFX2
12-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Ah, no worries on that, Psychotic. I think I worked on the Best Villains for a bit before doing this, honestly. Thanks all the same.

Shlup
12-12-2013, 02:10 AM
Unlike a lot of other characters - female especially - she grows up and develops.
Other stuff aside, that's a pretty solid reason right there. As much as I love the FF series, it's not really much about character growth. I like Yuna too.

Welcome!