PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Summon Power

Sephiroth
12-08-2013, 06:26 PM
This is hard to say because not too many summons are shown with their canonical story power but if we take all summons what do you think which one is the most powerful if they would appear in the story?

I. "Soul Sword" - Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns Soul Sword of the heroes and summons wielded by Lightning to destroy the Creator God iof Light Bhunivelze
(no actual summon creature, if you have no problems with spoilers, look at my spoiler)
II. Crusader - Final Fantasy VI, High Summon - Final Fantasy X, Zirconiade - Final Fantasy VII Before Crisis
The war between the gods of magic Goddess (goddess), Doom Gaze (demon) and Poltrgeist (devil), A power, costing two lives to overcome [Sin]; another summon strong enough to destroy ll life on the planet
III. Zodiac - Final Fantasy XII, Griever - Final Fantasy VIII
IV. Knights of the Round Table - Final Fantasy VII, Eden - Final Fantasy VIII
V, Bahamuts, Anima, Phoenix - Final Fantasys, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VI (because of Rachel)
VI. Odin - Final Fantasys, Yojimbo and Gilgamesh are really not that strong, especially Yojimbo could not defeat everyone, that is no story power, of course and only like Cait Sith or Selphie

Then all the others.

DIscuss and have fun!

Elskidor
12-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Bahamut, Magus Sisters, Anima, Alexander, Knights of the Round and Odin were some of the most powerful, but in certain games we saw much weaker versions. Odin dying to Seifer was stupid silly, and I refuse to believe it happened. The Magus Sisters were far weaker in FFIV than they were in FFX too. Knight of the Round was godly in FFVII. Alexander was awesome in FFIX, yet nothing all too great in other games. I suppose it depends on the game. I love Ifrit, Shiva and Ramah but all three of them are nothing to brag about when compared to some of the ones we have seen in these games.

VeloZer0
12-08-2013, 11:51 PM
I think technically Meteor and Holy are considered summons.

Sephiroth
12-08-2013, 11:59 PM
I think technically Meteor and Holy are considered summons.

Yes, but I purposely let them out. They are also no beings.