PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to South Figaro!

Spooniest
12-09-2013, 07:38 AM
You'll find lots of excellent weapons, armor and relics in our shops!

6527MAys3PU

Discuss the history of South Figaro here.

Once again, welcome. I hear the Empire attacked Figaro Castle.

Flying Mullet
12-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Let's discuss the history of the punk who sold out South Figaro to the Empire. Why does he have a secret passage? Did he deal with the Empire in the past? Perhaps he is part of an organized crime group? Anyone who has a secret exit from their house has to be up to no good...

And what of the older rich gentleman that also has a secret passageway across town? Where did his money come from? Did he deal with the Empire on the side in the past to amass his wealth? Perhaps he is also part of an organized crime group? Is it mere coincidence that his secret passage goes to the home of the guy that sold out South Figaro?

Conspiracies!

VeloZer0
12-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I dunno, if I was rich I would be building secret passages all over the place just for the hell of it, so I usually don't read too far into these things.

blackmage_nuke
12-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Maybe Edgar has these secret passages set out all over town to facilitate a rebellion in case they were ever invaded.

Elskidor
12-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Let's discuss the history of the punk who sold out South Figaro to the Empire. Why does he have a secret passage? Did he deal with the Empire in the past? Perhaps he is part of an organized crime group? Anyone who has a secret exit from their house has to be up to no good...

Seigfried or Lone Wolf or both of them working together. I've always wondered what was up with these two. And is there really two Seigfrieds or one? Who is the second? Is is Lone Wolf or Gogo? Is the same person that dresses up as Gogo the guy/girl who pretends to be the fake Seigfried?

Spooniest
12-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Why is the password "Courage"? Why not "Wild Rose? "

VeloZer0
12-11-2013, 09:24 PM
That actually would have been a nice touch.

Slothy
12-11-2013, 09:30 PM
I dunno, if I was rich I would be building secret passages all over the place just for the hell of it, so I usually don't read too far into these things.

Just remember that the only way to keep them secret is to kill the designer/builders. Unless you build them yourself.

VeloZer0
12-11-2013, 10:33 PM

Just remember that the only way to keep them secret is to kill the designer/builders. Unless you build them yourself.
You just need a skillful division of labor, so no one person can put all the pieces together. Or at the very least limit the killing to a single person.

Flying Mullet
12-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Or you can build them yourself if you're a beast like Sabin. 49091