PDA

View Full Version : Lego Games

Jinx
12-09-2013, 10:33 PM
To not further derail ToriJ's thread, let's talk about Lego games here!

I love, love, love Lego Lord of the Rings. So fun. And so funny! So many jokes. I also have Lego Star Wars, which is fun, but I didn't care for it quite as much.

I really want to get Lego Harry Potter and roam around Hogwarts and blow shit up.

Elskidor
12-09-2013, 11:16 PM
I have Batman Superheroes or something like that. I'll let you know after I've played longer than 2 hours. ;) It's labeled a greatest hits for ps3 so I suppose it has to get better!

Shauna
12-09-2013, 11:19 PM
All Lego games are fantastic for no good reason.

Shorty
12-09-2013, 11:23 PM
I can't wait to see people who nitpick this title xD

I've played the LOTR LEGO game! It was pretty fun. I liked riding the sheep as Sauron.

Ayen
12-10-2013, 06:21 AM
I only played the Star Wars Lego game with my cousins. It was fun but not something that screamed, "PICK UP!" to me. I still have a Lego Indian Jones that came with my Xbox 360 all those years ago that I still haven't played yet.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-10-2013, 06:51 AM
I want to play LEGO Lord of the Rings someday. I played the demo and it was pretty fun. I've never played any other LEGO games though.

Psychotic
12-10-2013, 06:59 AM
I have three Lego games. Lego Lord of the Rings was amazing and great fun, and it was nice to some of the "lesser" parts of the adventure that weren't in any other games - eg hiding from the Nazgul as the four Hobbits in the Shire. I also loved that even minor characters from the movie like Hama and Madril that nobody else will have even heard of were playable, it was a nice touch. :)

The other two I own are Lego Harry Potter. I do wish it had voice acting like Lego LotR and think that is probably a way forward. It was a lot of fun though. I especially like that there is essentially "troll people" button with abusive spells like tripping them, turning them into an ant, and turning them ginger. I would run around Diagon Alley blasting it, which was my second favourite thing behind running around Hogwarts as Bellatrix/Tom Riddle/The Big V Himself and blasting Avada Kedavra.

Freya
12-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Remember when I was all "Oh lego HP is awesome!" and you were all "noooo" and I was like "yeahhhhh" and then you got it and loved it? :colbert:

Yeah I love the lego games. Played near all of them now. Cept the new superheros ones. Haven't played very many games lately in general.

Psychotic
12-10-2013, 07:25 AM
Remember when I was all "Oh lego HP is awesome!" and you were all "noooo" and I was like "yeahhhhh" and then you got it and loved it? :colbert:
I don't think that is A Thing That Really Happened. ;)

Freya
12-10-2013, 07:26 AM
It totally happened.

Psychotic
12-10-2013, 07:28 AM
If I ever see you online in Hogwarts I'm totally trip jinxing you 'til the cows come home.

Loony BoB
12-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I think I had/have the Indiana Jones one, and I just couldn't really get into it enough to justify the price tag. :( It was genuinely gutting as I do love LEGO so much.

Quindiana Jones
12-10-2013, 12:59 PM
I had no idea LEGO: LoTR was so good. Why did nobody tell me earlier?! I shall hunt it down tomorrow.

Scotty_ffgamer
12-13-2013, 08:34 PM
On a related note, this video is really amusing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab8ds7NmigE#t=139

Elskidor
12-21-2013, 05:10 PM
Ok, I have gotten a bit further in Batman 2 Superhero Lego, and I do like it much better but LotR Lego game recently fell in my lap and I'm having the time of my life. That is insanely entertaining and a blast. I randomly forget what I'm doing and start playing throw the hobbits though. Man, I'm loving this game! I don't want it to end! Maybe if I was more devoted to the other DC characters I'd be more sucked into that game or maybe it's just not as good, but whatever the reason I strongly recommend LotR lego, and have to give thanks to the people here that raved about it....in fact, I'm a little too busy playing it to post much here for awhile.

AssassinDX
12-21-2013, 05:14 PM
I've played most of them, and while it's been generally negatively received by fans and critics Lego Pirates of The Caribbean is my favourite. The other are all a lot of fun, but Pirates was the only one I enjoyed enough to complete 100%.

Niale
12-26-2013, 09:58 PM
Lego Racers on PS1.

Ghosteses
12-27-2013, 04:24 AM
i played lego harry potter and lego indiana jones. they are pretty fun i like the mindlessness of them =D

Elskidor
12-27-2013, 04:29 PM
I ended up going out of town for a few days and I'm having game withdraws! I'm looking forward to getting back and grinding out a couple lego games, or at least making a dent into some quests and character unlocks.

radicaledward124
12-27-2013, 08:01 PM
I have a bunch of Lego games. I love them all but the thing that got me about Marvel Superheroes, is that they actually talk. Not just mini or sound effects, like some of the others. It's a really great game. And Lego Pirates was awesome! I need to beat the other games. too much to play.