PDA

View Full Version : /wave

Tarantio
12-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Hello all!

I've been a bit delayed in posting an introductory thread...I'm not normally one for forum posting etc...normally just a lurker :P - but this looks like a very active and friendly community, so I'm going to have a go and try being more active!

My wife Ravan already posted her introductory thread earlier...she tends to be a lot more talkative than me :P

I've always been a gamer, and have been hooked on Final Fantasy since VII. Been back and played the older ones when they were released on PS, but VII is still the best (my favourite :P). As Rav mentioned, we met while playing FFXI, so that is another big one for me. I did get a bit disillusioned with 12 and 13...still not completed either >.> But faith is renewed with FFXIV - it is fantastic!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Take care

NeoCracker
12-10-2013, 06:18 PM
Welcome brave Red Wizard!

How do you feel about slightly underbaked cupcakes?

Scotty_ffgamer
12-10-2013, 06:19 PM
/wave /dance /poke

Hello! Welcome to the forums, and thanks again for advice in my XIV thread.

Elskidor
12-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Hullo there Red Mage.

Shorty
12-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Nice to see you! Welcome to the forums.

Loony BoB
12-10-2013, 08:03 PM
T!

/dance /happy /bow

noxious.sunshine
12-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Hiii welcome!!

Minami
12-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Hihi and welcome :)

Freya
12-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Welcome! If you ever feel like talking about some of the older games, we do have the forums sections for those too! Ad the VII forum is still pretty active. Welcome!

Ayen
12-11-2013, 07:37 AM
So in other words...

You are the Red Mage pimpin' a feather in your hat
Name's Tarantio how on earth do you pronounce that?

---------------------------

Welcome to the forum. Red Mage is my favorite Job class. :cool: Unless when I'm in a White Mage mood...

Botchmun
12-11-2013, 07:43 AM
My wife Ravan already posted her introductory thread earlier...she tends to be a lot more talkative than me :P

My wife Ravan already posted her introductory thread earlier...

My wife Ravan

Revan

I, for one, welcome our new Sith overlords!

Tarantio
12-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Thank you for all of your welcomes :)

Botchmun - didn't have a clue what you were talking about until I google'd it...not sure it'd be healthy for me to compare my wife to a Sith Overlord! >.>;;

ToriJ - played a red mage in FFXI...definitely the best class! And I pronounce it Taranshio. He is from a David Gemmel book...so not sure if that is the proper pronunciation - but it is for me!! :P Should probably add that everyone normally just calls me T ^^

Freya - I think such a place may be dangerous for me...I have little enough time as it is without reading something that'll make me want to replay a FF!

Scotty - np :) still haven't seen you about - have you done Sastasha yet? How did you get on?

Neocracker - hmmm... I think I prefer cookies over cupcakes... especially slightly undercooked - a squishy undercooked cookie would def be better :P

Now...still got a little bit of my lunchbreak left...I'll go see if I can think of something to post!

Psychotic
12-11-2013, 02:20 PM
SPALDING! That's exciting. I am excited.

Uh... I should probably finish with a hello! :)

Shlup
12-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Under baked cupcakes are good, but Tarantino's right, under baked cookies are way better.

In fact, don't bake 'em at all.

KentaRawr!
12-12-2013, 02:23 AM
Your love of XI and your Red Mage avatar make me think of Ouch!. You should meet him; he's cool.

Anyway,

(Nice to meet you.) (Do you need any help?)