PDA

View Full Version : the Warm Fuzzy Fantasy Thread

Spooniest
12-10-2013, 09:58 PM
...In which we take turns saying good, positive things about games that we don't necessarily usually discuss.

The Final Fantasy series has achieved so much despite the disadvantages of having a name that is impossible to explain to anyone.

Say something good about any FF game. Secret of Mana counts because reasons.

...And we're off!

Jinx
12-10-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm pretty sure that every FF game is discussed regularly (except maybe FFXI), so I will instead say something about an FF I don't like:

I really like Quistis' character design. From her awesome pink outfit, to her long ass bangs, and her whip. She's a cool character. Definitely the prettiest and classiest character in the game.

Elskidor
12-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Oh, Mystic Quest how I loved you once upon a time. You weren't exactly all that great, but you were good to me when I was bored. You helped pass some hours in the day while waiting for better games to be released. I am sorry I never mourned you when I lost you...I think I just didn't care. I liked looking at you though. I probably enjoyed looking at your cover more than playing you if I'm honest. Although your physical form has long been departed, you are never forgotten. I see you in my memories and sometime in my dreams, but mostly in a list of game on my emulator that I continue to neglect.

Ayen
12-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles was fun as all hell and has the best opening song I've heard in any video game.

There, I said it :colbert:

Loony BoB
12-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Definitely the prettiest and classiest character in the game.
When it comes to class, grace, elegance and other such words, she is definitely right up there competing to be the best in the entire series, let alone the individual game.