PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Ronso

Jinx
12-10-2013, 11:14 PM
If the Guado slaughtered all of the Ronso in FFX, how are there a ton of adult Ronso in FFX-2? How are there any Ronso at all if Kimahri was the only one left?

Hollycat
12-10-2013, 11:16 PM
I never got the impression that they did.

Freya
12-10-2013, 11:25 PM
They were hiding. IN the hotsprings. OR SEYMOUR WAS A LIAR!

Jinx
12-10-2013, 11:27 PM
The only thing I can think of was maybe the Blitzball team was still in Luca, as were the Ronso who went to spectate.

Ayen
12-11-2013, 08:19 AM
At which point was this mentioned in X? Because I remember going to Kimahri's home and there were several Ronso there.

qwertysaur
12-11-2013, 08:28 AM
The Guado killed a lot, but not all of them. Or there are a bunch of Ronso unsent. :p

Lone Wolf Leonhart
12-11-2013, 10:49 PM
I think this is mentioned right before the 3rd Seymour boss fight (Mt. Gagazet). He says something like "they came after me one after another" to prevent him from climbing the mountain. But since they appeared later on, it might be safe to say he was just bluffing to get the party riled up.

Mirage
12-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Might also be that not every ronso was brave/dumb enough to go after him. I like to think that not every ronso has the exact same personality, and that there would be plenty of them that just didn't do anything out of fear, or just ran away and hid somewhere. And of course, some that don't even live in Mt Gagazet.

Ayen
12-12-2013, 06:38 AM
I think this is mentioned right before the 3rd Seymour boss fight (Mt. Gagazet). He says something like "they came after me one after another" to prevent him from climbing the mountain. But since they appeared later on, it might be safe to say he was just bluffing to get the party riled up.

Yeah, probably. Doubt they were thinking too much in terms of sequels either since they never made one for a main series game before X.